I WANT UPDATE. ( 1000 TIMES) NOW, I'M TIRED.Blushing BlushingHug
ONE MORE TIME SHAGUN KA     LOL     Wink   I WANT UPDATE. Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Okay finally got time to read this...and I have to say that Shana I'm impressed! Thumbs Up
Even before I get to the UV scene, just the beginning portion itself, I really liked it. The way you described M's Dadaji and his relationship with UV and especially the description of Har ki Paudi. I've been to Haridwar before and all those descriptions, and even the way you described the lessons that Dadaji taught to UV (Geeta, etc.), it's all so mythologically magical! Okay well if you didn't figure out yet, I am definitely one to be interested in mythology and spiritual places and the way you described it all gave me some very pleasant flashbacks of when I myself visited Haridwar. Great job with this!

I already like Manya and her curt reply to the watchman was great! Meenakshi - I HATE but Thank God UV didnt marry her..to be honest Im not too glad about the fact that she or anyone else is with UV for "biological reasons" but okay fine will let that go...

UV and M's meeting was veryy very well-written. To be honest I expected him to like freak out and jump up and down in happiness and at first I found his reaction a bit too calm..but then I kind of realized that this guy has been so DEAD for five years that its gonna take time for him to regain his energy and it may be too early for him to believe that his Princess is back. Well I am really looking forward to see how the story is goign to progress as well with UV, I feel like he's back to the early days UV - the possessive, calm, calculative type and I would love to see him fall in love with Manyata all over again! Embarrassed

And AHEM its thursday! Wheres the next chap Shana!? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_raoShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Okay finally got time to read this...and I have to say that Shana I'm impressed! Thumbs Up
Even before I get to the UV scene, just the beginning portion itself, I really liked it. The way you described M's Dadaji and his relationship with UV and especially the description of Har ki Paudi. I've been to Haridwar before and all those descriptions, and even the way you described the lessons that Dadaji taught to UV (Geeta, etc.), it's all so mythologically magical! Okay well if you didn't figure out yet, I am definitely one to be interested in mythology and spiritual places and the way you described it all gave me some very pleasant flashbacks of when I myself visited Haridwar. Great job with this!

I already like Manya and her curt reply to the watchman was great! Meenakshi - I HATE but Thank God UV didnt marry her..to be honest Im not too glad about the fact that she or anyone else is with UV for "biological reasons" but okay fine will let that go...

UV and M's meeting was veryy very well-written. To be honest I expected him to like freak out and jump up and down in happiness and at first I found his reaction a bit too calm..but then I kind of realized that this guy has been so DEAD for five years that its gonna take time for him to regain his energy and it may be too early for him to believe that his Princess is back. Well I am really looking forward to see how the story is goign to progress as well with UV, I feel like he's back to the early days UV - the possessive, calm, calculative type and I would love to see him fall in love with Manyata all over again! Embarrassed

And AHEM its thursday! Wheres the next chap Shana!? Tongue

Well nobody seems to be happy with this UV M meeting but then u explained urself why and yes it will take time plus  the girl he cofronted was not his Manyata it was daughter of her most repected Guruji how do u expect him to jump and embrace a girl of such high birth as for rajwada,that to a going to be a king  guru and his family are next to God .

Manya is no normal girl she belongs to somebody most respected and UV has to think twice before even touching her LOL

xxDaydreameRxx

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Reserved.
I know I am super late Confused

ShanUlas

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

0mg shana da chptr was beautiful u knw dix ix wot i love abt u you dnt drag da st0ry lyk ekta! YOU R MINE wow l0vd it n0w uv ix back in acti0n thankx for da pm n s0ry for replyn late update asap:)

ShanUlas

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Shana dear, one request... please focus on the inner feelings and inner dialogues of U and M too... so that the passion, longing, turmoil of a royal who at the end of the day is a human being too, even while keeping up the facade of being untouchable and strong so that the depth of a moment comes out clearer...

I can't wait to read the 2nd part of my most favorite FF.

Edited by mahi0809 - 26 July 2012 at 2:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLusciousShanUlas-RK_Ki_Biwi-

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

C0ngratx shana ur FF is the best one of this forum! Coz ur dix ff hav got alot of likex i havnt seen so much likex on othr ffs now days every single writer of ths forum is fantastic bt urx ix g0ing 0n really nice track!
thr should b award system here 0n da forum too i bet u wud have w0n da best ff coz u really really deserve it:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas-SilverAngel-

Go to top