Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 145)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

I kind of see where you are headingWink. Yes make it as long as you want, you have all your loyal readers here to read ur long or short updates. 

hey hey @chitra now u guessed it right yes i have planned that same thing what u r thinking right now for innocent Unnati and evil Vikram...actully ur ice wala line gave me that idea Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

I kind of see where you are headingWink. Yes make it as long as you want, you have all your loyal readers here to read ur long or short updates. 

hey hey @chitra now u guessed it right yes i have planned that same thing what u r thinking right now for innocent Unnati and evil Vikram...actully ur ice wala line gave me that idea Wink

ek shiatani dimag dusari shitani dimag ki baat turant samaj jata hai WinkLOL, ohhh really Embarrassed u got the idea from there. Fire and ice are too extremes. Get him to the limit of coldness and ruthlessness , and rest Manveer tho hai hi, Kon sa baraf hai jo aag ki garami se bach paya hai Wink

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

ek shiatani dimag dusari shitani dimag ki baat turant samaj jata hai WinkLOL, ohhh really Embarrassed u got the idea from there. Fire and ice are too extremes. Get him to the limit of coldness and ruthlessness , and rest Manveer tho hai hi, Kon sa baraf hai jo aag ki garami se bach paya hai Wink

wow chitra kya plot hoga yaar the two women who matter most of UV will be endangered by one man...phir our UV all set to bharta banao of Vikram

chitra_rao

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

wow chitra kya plot hoga yaar the two women who matter most of UV will be endangered by one man...phir our UV all set to bharta banao of Vikram

I know it would be one heck of an intense , atishbaaziii track. UV sirf bharta nahi, uska mashed patoato banake Minakshi ko serve karega LOL. Take UV to the depths of helplessness, and then make him rise like a true royal roaring lion Wink

Edited by chitra_rao - 01 October 2012 at 4:21pm

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

I know it would be one heck of an intense , atishbaaziii track. UV sirf bharta nahi, uska mashed patoato banake Minakshi ko serve karega LOL. Take UV to the depths of helplessness, and then make him rise like a true royal roaring lion Wink

will do it for sure next update me aap ke diye gaye hathkando ka ye shana poor poora use karegi...jay ho chitra ji ki Big smile

chitra_rao

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
OMG! Finally finally we got an update
Wow! Finally she realised it.
Vikram ..ermmm him being minakshi churail's cousin must be more evil than her after all minakshi adored him ,if not cousin minakshi ke saiyyan hotey ye rakshas :P tch tch minakshi u lost such a gr8 chance of being a wife to another evil person tum dono ki jodi amar prem katha hoti :P
Tch shana mere princey ko itna dard kyun deti ho y do u put him in such a situation where he hav fight with himself and his life :(
Manyata amnesic doll get your memory back!!you are on the verge of loosing ur loved ones...abhi toh bas door gayi ho but loosing ur loved one is emmensely painful
Realisation of LOVE ...u cant run frm yourself not atleast from ur own heart ..
True it is heart never goes wrong...your heart never stopped loving ur prince

Shana dard kam kar doo na plzzz

Cont soon
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshab

OMG! Finally finally we got an update
Wow! Finally she realised it.
Vikram ..ermmm him being minakshi churail's cousin must be more evil than her after all minakshi adored him ,if not cousin minakshi ke saiyyan hotey ye rakshas :P tch tch minakshi u lost such a gr8 chance of being a wife to another evil person tum dono ki jodi amar prem katha hoti :P
Tch shana mere princey ko itna dard kyun deti ho y do u put him in such a situation where he hav fight with himself and his life :(
Manyata amnesic doll get your memory back!!you are on the verge of loosing ur loved ones...abhi toh bas door gayi ho but loosing ur loved one is emmensely painful
Realisation of LOVE ...u cant run frm yourself not atleast from ur own heart ..
True it is heart never goes wrong...your heart never stopped loving ur prince

Shana dard kam kar doo na plzzz

Cont soon

Filhaal to I the evil shana is planning to give more dard to your loved prince UV .So that when he pounces back ,he would  be the true lion ,the king of jungle for whom foxes and wolves  like Minakshi and Vikram are nothing but helpless shikaar...once the king decided to have them in their meal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rohitha...-TeriMalang-chitra_rao

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
hayy re ek jaan aur itna sitam ??
Firstly late update det ho :(
Next princey ko DARD mein dooba deti ho ...ye choti se shab kya karey ??
hee im waiting for fierce lion to attack these chotey motey se foxes :P

ShanUlas

Go to top