diorslik
diorslik

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by vampire12345678

Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by AndreaBaid

<font color="#FF0033" size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">YAY YOU UPDATED shana wow was watin eagerly for you update. You are one writer that takes my breath away with those writing skills. I mean you write so very well i always gets spellbound when i read your updates. You write beautifully well that makes ne think were you an english teacher or something like that?? Plus poor adya crying aww i know uday will appolize to her soon and i have already made many assumptions about that scene LOL And meenakshi and vikram hmm so vikram is that guy who will kinda fall in love with manya as you wrote in the spoiler and you sure we ate gettin an update on this wednesday but i am perplexed this wednesday or next wednesday ?? Lol comin back to the update one thing i like about you is the way you describe each and every character like you described about the relation meenakshi and vikram share beautifully written and also the scene where manya is fighting with her feelings and bang on the convo between manya and the driver has to be my favourite part you know he explaining all the things and the senario to her was a great fun while reading. I think you should be a novelist cause you perfectly match there level well you are even better than some novelist out there and i can tell because i love reading novels anyways the point is manya finally realized her feelings for uday but that too late. And she joinin uday's rival's company wow i am already restless and really sorry if its too long but still less to decribe your talent shaana and also sorry for spellin mistakes typing from phone which i am really not confortable with Smile</font></font>

<font color="#000099">No Andria I am not at all an english teacher instead I have been a management and IT teacher LOL

Novelist banane ki chahat to bahot hai but my husband says ,I need to grow up for that ,now God knows what he means by thatConfused...

Yes Vikram will use Manya and her intelligence against UV which will result in UV loosing some very important projects U will misunderstand and hate Manya for being with Vikram .resulting into some of our favourate manveer scenes Embarrassed...Plus u have the spoiler too...so have planned lot and lot of drama and manveer in next chapter ...just wait for two three days ...u will read it all Smile
</font>

OMG...shana u r married...i dnt believe this...i thought yahan sirf teenage yaa toh fir 21-23 tak girls hogi...btw i know puchhana toh nahi chahiye but whts ur age...agar mujhse badi hue toh mujhe respect toh dena chahiye naa...

u did notknowshana is married and has a 2 year old son too
she is 22 years old i think as she is born 1 january 1900
seriously i didnt know that shana is married woww...she is has a 2 years son...wow...shana is telaned mom yaar...

Even i got to know that about couple of days ago
How cool but she still manages to update
Magar mein to ho hi aalsi phirbhi nahi karti
Haina surati baby

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TuTeradekh

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vampire12345678

<font color="#FF0033" size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">YAY YOU UPDATED shana wow was watin eagerly for you update. You are one writer that takes my breath away with those writing skills. I mean you write so very well i always gets spellbound when i read your updates. You write beautifully well that makes ne think were you an english teacher or something like that?? Plus poor adya crying aww i know uday will appolize to her soon and i have already made many assumptions about that scene LOL And meenakshi and vikram hmm so vikram is that guy who will kinda fall in love with manya as you wrote in the spoiler and you sure we ate gettin an update on this wednesday but i am perplexed this wednesday or next wednesday ?? Lol comin back to the update one thing i like about you is the way you describe each and every character like you described about the relation meenakshi and vikram share beautifully written and also the scene where manya is fighting with her feelings and bang on the convo between manya and the driver has to be my favourite part you know he explaining all the things and the senario to her was a great fun while reading. I think you should be a novelist cause you perfectly match there level well you are even better than some novelist out there and i can tell because i love reading novels anyways the point is manya finally realized her feelings for uday but that too late. And she joinin uday's rival's company wow i am already restless and really sorry if its too long but still less to decribe your talent shaana and also sorry for spellin mistakes typing from phone which i am really not confortable with Smile</font></font>

<font color="#000099">No Andria I am not at all an english teacher instead I have been a management and IT teacher LOL

Novelist banane ki chahat to bahot hai but my husband says ,I need to grow up for that ,now God knows what he means by thatConfused...

Yes Vikram will use Manya and her intelligence against UV which will result in UV loosing some very important projects U will misunderstand and hate Manya for being with Vikram .resulting into some of our favourate manveer scenes Embarrassed...Plus u have the spoiler too...so have planned lot and lot of drama and manveer in next chapter ...just wait for two three days ...u will read it all Smile
</font>

OMG...shana u r married...i dnt believe this...i thought yahan sirf teenage yaa toh fir 21-23 tak girls hogi...btw i know puchhana toh nahi chahiye but whts ur age...agar mujhse badi hue toh mujhe respect toh dena chahiye naa...

u did notknowshana is married and has a 2 year old son too
she is 22 years old i think as she is born 1 january 1900
seriously i didnt know that shana is married woww...she is has a 2 years son...wow...shana is telaned mom yaar...

Even i got to know that about couple of days ago
How cool but she still manages to update
Magar mein to ho hi aalsi phirbhi nahi karti
Haina surati baby
dekh andykuch sikh shana di se baby ke sath bhi update karti hai...par tujhe toh bade nakhare hai...
jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
amazing update cont soon
MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
shana the updafe waz really great ahh i dont want another neg charCter but i guess vikram wont be dat bad maybe he will fall for manyata az well yay finally manyata acceptes dat she loves uday m anxiously waiting for next update.

ShanUlas

Ekra-Meer Newbie
Ekra-Meer
Ekra-Meer

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Finaaly she realized!!! Shana i very weell xplained episode... I could her turmoil n his frustration!!! I tooouu LOVED it!!! ;) plz give us MANVEER scenes nxt tymm... :p

ShanUlas

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Shana, Here I'm back with my analysis, I'm quite surprised myself that I'm not too late this timeLOL. Without much ado let me get to analysis:

Analysis:

Part 1: Ice and fire never survives together: Vikram's character was very impressive and a total contrast to UV. IF UV is the fire, then Vikram is as cold as ice, with nothing but selfishness and greed filled in him.Vikram is the perfect enemy for UV. Interesting character sketch.

Part 2: Aday-the beauty of innocense: Adya's cuteness just melted my heart like a hot chocolate. She is just remarkably adorable. A very well articulated scene between Adya and Badimaasa. 

Part 3: Manya, lost in the schism of ego and love: "Ego is never a master in its own house"- this so very well fits for Manya, her ego is keeping her away from UV in front of him and the world, but deep inside she knows how much she wants/needs/loves him and his daughter.Well articulated Clap

Part 4: UV the loosing king:Yes he is the King and right now in teh cheesboard the oponent player 'fate' is winning. He has tried everything under the Sun to get back his life, his queen back, but has failed time and again. Manya's pain of seeing UV letting her go, was so well projected.I'm so excited waiting to see the tables turn and see UV wining.

Part 5: Rakesh-The wise spectator plays his part: The revelation was so astounding. 
'  May be U forced yourself on Uday Sir' 
this line just blew me off, for the fact that Rakesh realized this and spoke it out to Manya.

Loved the update shana, U have rushed through things, but it was necessary to get the story moving. I read that you will be ending this ff soon, I'm  happy with this decision. I feel every good story should culminate at the right time. I don't want such a wonderful ff to be a drag bag. The only qualms that I have is,I missed Unnati-vijay-Rajmata in this ff. But then I guess this ff was never meant to accomodate them.

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey Shana, Here I'm back with my analysis, I'm quite surprised myself that I'm not too late this timeLOL. Without much ado let me get to analysis:

Analysis:

Part 1: Ice and fire never survives together: Vikram's character was very impressive and a total contrast to UV. IF UV is the fire, then Vikram is as cold as ice, with nothing but selfishness and greed filled in him.Vikram is the perfect enemy for UV. Interesting character sketch.

Part 2: Aday-the beauty of innocense: Adya's cuteness just melted my heart like a hot chocolate. She is just remarkably adorable. A very well articulated scene between Adya and Badimaasa. 

Part 3: Manya, lost in the schism of ego and love: "Ego is never a master in its own house"- this so very well fits for Manya, her ego is keeping her away from UV in front of him and the world, but deep inside she knows how much she wants/needs/loves him and his daughter.Well articulated Clap

Part 4: UV the loosing king:Yes he is the King and right now in teh cheesboard the oponent player 'fate' is winning. He has tried everything under the Sun to get back his life, his queen back, but has failed time and again. Manya's pain of seeing UV letting her go, was so well projected.I'm so excited waiting to see the tables turn and see UV wining.

Part 5: Rakesh-The wise spectator plays his part: The revelation was so astounding. 
'  May be U forced yourself on Uday Sir' 
this line just blew me off, for the fact that Rakesh realized this and spoke it out to Manya.

Loved the update shana, U have rushed through things, but it was necessary to get the story moving. I read that you will be ending this ff soon, I'm  happy with this decision. I feel every good story should culminate at the right time. I don't want such a wonderful ff to be a drag bag. The only qualms that I have is,I missed Unnati-vijay-Rajmata in this ff. But then I guess this ff was never meant to accomodate them.

yes chitra u are right I have rushed specailly in manveer scene where i needed to put more dailogues but then felt will save it for next update.

and I have to bring in so many things now will try my best to be fine paced rather then rush in next Ouch

as for ending this FF yes dear I do want to end it as I find it going stale ...btw presently I have Vikram in hand and he is all here to do lot of things in coming four chapters ...plus have planned to bring in Unnati and have planned a very good sequence for her ...dont know how will i bring Vijaya banna  and rajamata.But Unnati is sure to come as she will give totally new direction to evil plans of Vikram just wait and read yaar

I still have four chapters in hand and who says they cant be super long Wink

chitra_rao

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

yes chitra u are right I have rushed specailly in manveer scene where i needed to put more dailogues but then felt will save it for next update.

and I have to bring in so many things now will try my best to be fine paced rather then rush in next Ouch

as for ending this FF yes dear I do want to end it as I find it going stale ...btw presently I have Vikram in hand and he is all here to do lot of things in coming four chapters ...plus have planned to bring in Unnati and have planned a very good sequence for her ...dont know how will i bring Vijaya banna  and rajamata.But Unnati is sure to come as she will give totally new direction to evil plans of Vikram just wait and read yaar

I still have four chapters in hand and who says they cant be super long Wink

I kind of see where you are headingWink. Yes make it as long as you want, you have all your loyal readers here to read ur long or short updates. 

ShanUlas

Go to top