Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 143)

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by AndreaBaid

<font color="#FF0033" size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">YAY YOU UPDATED shana wow was watin eagerly for you update. You are one writer that takes my breath away with those writing skills. I mean you write so very well i always gets spellbound when i read your updates. You write beautifully well that makes ne think were you an english teacher or something like that?? Plus poor adya crying aww i know uday will appolize to her soon and i have already made many assumptions about that scene LOL And meenakshi and vikram hmm so vikram is that guy who will kinda fall in love with manya as you wrote in the spoiler and you sure we ate gettin an update on this wednesday but i am perplexed this wednesday or next wednesday ?? Lol comin back to the update one thing i like about you is the way you describe each and every character like you described about the relation meenakshi and vikram share beautifully written and also the scene where manya is fighting with her feelings and bang on the convo between manya and the driver has to be my favourite part you know he explaining all the things and the senario to her was a great fun while reading. I think you should be a novelist cause you perfectly match there level well you are even better than some novelist out there and i can tell because i love reading novels anyways the point is manya finally realized her feelings for uday but that too late. And she joinin uday's rival's company wow i am already restless and really sorry if its too long but still less to decribe your talent shaana and also sorry for spellin mistakes typing from phone which i am really not confortable with Smile</font></font>

<font color="#000099">No Andria I am not at all an english teacher instead I have been a management and IT teacher LOL

Novelist banane ki chahat to bahot hai but my husband says ,I need to grow up for that ,now God knows what he means by thatConfused...

Yes Vikram will use Manya and her intelligence against UV which will result in UV loosing some very important projects U will misunderstand and hate Manya for being with Vikram .resulting into some of our favourate manveer scenes Embarrassed...Plus u have the spoiler too...so have planned lot and lot of drama and manveer in next chapter ...just wait for two three days ...u will read it all Smile
</font>

OMG...shana u r married...i dnt believe this...i thought yahan sirf teenage yaa toh fir 21-23 tak girls hogi...btw i know puchhana toh nahi chahiye but whts ur age...agar mujhse badi hue toh mujhe respect toh dena chahiye naa...

u did not know shana is married and has a 2 year old son too 
she is 22 years old i think as she is born 1 january 1900

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlasTuTeradekh

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

Originally posted by swetsurati

<font color="#FF0033" size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">YAY YOU UPDATED shana wow was watin eagerly for you update. You are one writer that takes my breath away with those writing skills. I mean you write so very well i always gets spellbound when i read your updates. You write beautifully well that makes ne think were you an english teacher or something like that?? Plus poor adya crying aww i know uday will appolize to her soon and i have already made many assumptions about that scene LOL And meenakshi and vikram hmm so vikram is that guy who will kinda fall in love with manya as you wrote in the spoiler and you sure we ate gettin an update on this wednesday but i am perplexed this wednesday or next wednesday ?? Lol comin back to the update one thing i like about you is the way you describe each and every character like you described about the relation meenakshi and vikram share beautifully written and also the scene where manya is fighting with her feelings and bang on the convo between manya and the driver has to be my favourite part you know he explaining all the things and the senario to her was a great fun while reading. I think you should be a novelist cause you perfectly match there level well you are even better than some novelist out there and i can tell because i love reading novels anyways the point is manya finally realized her feelings for uday but that too late. And she joinin uday's rival's company wow i am already restless and really sorry if its too long but still less to decribe your talent shaana and also sorry for spellin mistakes typing from phone which i am really not confortable with Smile</font></font>

<font color="#000099">No Andria I am not at all an english teacher instead I have been a management and IT teacher LOL

Novelist banane ki chahat to bahot hai but my husband says ,I need to grow up for that ,now God knows what he means by thatConfused...

Yes Vikram will use Manya and her intelligence against UV which will result in UV loosing some very important projects U will misunderstand and hate Manya for being with Vikram .resulting into some of our favourate manveer scenes Embarrassed...Plus u have the spoiler too...so have planned lot and lot of drama and manveer in next chapter ...just wait for two three days ...u will read it all Smile
</font>

OMG...shana u r married...i dnt believe this...i thought yahan sirf teenage yaa toh fir 21-23 tak girls hogi...btw i know puchhana toh nahi chahiye but whts ur age...agar mujhse badi hue toh mujhe respect toh dena chahiye naa...

u did notknowshana is married and has a 2 year old son too
she is 22 years old i think as she is born 1 january 1900
seriously i didnt know that shana is married woww...she is has a 2 years son...wow...shana is telaned mom yaar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678ShanUlas

diorslik IF-Dazzler
diorslik
diorslik

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

YAY YOU UPDATED shana wow was watin eagerly for you update. You are one writer that takes my breath away with those writing skills. I mean you write so very well i always gets spellbound when i read your updates. You write beautifully well that makes ne think were you an english teacher or something like that?? Plus poor adya crying aww i know uday will appolize to her soon and i have already made many assumptions about that scene LOL And meenakshi and vikram hmm so vikram is that guy who will kinda fall in love with manya as you wrote in the spoiler and you sure we ate gettin an update on this wednesday but i am perplexed this wednesday or next wednesday ?? Lol comin back to the update one thing i like about you is the way you describe each and every character like you described about the relation meenakshi and vikram share beautifully written and also the scene where manya is fighting with her feelings and bang on the convo between manya and the driver has to be my favourite part you know he explaining all the things and the senario to her was a great fun while reading. I think you should be a novelist cause you perfectly match there level well you are even better than some novelist out there and i can tell because i love reading novels anyways the point is manya finally realized her feelings for uday but that too late. And she joinin uday's rival's company wow i am already restless and really sorry if its too long but still less to decribe your talent shaana and also sorry for spellin mistakes typing from phone which i am really not confortable with Smile 

No Andria  I am not at all an english teacher instead I have been a management and IT   teacher LOL

call me andy shana sis aur ha koi nahi i won't hate manya instead i am lookin forward for the fights between manveer and no i don't hate manveer but i love drama and vo lovestory ki kya jisme fights na ho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap...as always!!!

Nice introduction of Vikram.

Really happy that Rakesh "enlightened" Manya about the truth.
(I honestly didn't  think...she'd find out this soon)

Precap is quite intriguing!
...Glad u are planning to update within a few days!!!

I read your reply to RANJANA
that u are planning to end this ff  within  4  chapters,
I'm really sad with that newsCry.

HOPEFULLY U WILL START ANOTHER FF THERE-AFTER!!!

Edited by ...navina... - 01 October 2012 at 9:17am

ShanUlas

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Wonderful Update Shana!!Wink So A New Villan 'Vikram' His Introduction & Bonding With Minakshi  Was Perfectly Written!! Aww Lil Adya feelin So Sad For her Disapprove Finally The Realisation! Gosh I Waited So Long 4 Dis One! & yes U Were Above All My Expectaions As usual ! Manya / Manyata Working In Uday's Rival's Office!! Vikram Will Use Manyata Against Uday & ManVeer All Messed Up Shocked Shana Jee Wen Will ManVeer Live Peacefully In Your FF hun?? Pls Update Soon & yeshh Wenesday Yaane Wenesday 

ShanUlas

nityatandon Senior Member
nityatandon
nityatandon

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
awesome update... i hope thy solve their differences soon and pls... its a humble request manyata ko yaad dilado uska past... update soon
-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
COMMENT EDITED ON PAGE-140.Smile
THANK YOU.Hug
Monkey Icon
pmpm1 Goldie
pmpm1
pmpm1

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Fantastic update Shana! Manyata's realisation of her love for UV was written very well.

Each time I read your updates, I keep pining for more. Embarrassed So please don't keep me pining anymore and update soon dear. Wink

And did I say, you are one of the best writers in IF land. Also I know that I have said this to you before, but I'm saying it again... do consider writing a book/novel. I know you'll do well. Smile

ShanUlas

Go to top