India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 142)

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Di it was really emotional. Feeling bad for Manya. Now she left udayveer mansion nd even his company now how will they meet again? Pls give me some hints. Last but not the least thnx for the nice update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
k fianlly u updated shana Big smile
finally the 6643 please worked well Tongue
now as per your promise u have to update in two days so will be eagerly waitingTongue
k now coming back to the update
it was vey beautifully writtenClap
i loved the introduction of vikram 
do u have any specific face for him ? if no then i will imagine him as karan tacker so he can romance manyaEmbarrassed
i loved how this part was fast emotional meaningful great all at the same timeClap
i am glad that manya realised that uday did not force her but she was the one who used seduction powers LOL
the whole thing was very balanced and nicely Clap
shana each time u update u just get better and betterBig smile
i loved this update thanks for updating
but manveer romance was missing in this update
please next update should have manveer and jealous uday please 
i really want to see how u write jealous uday
at the end i would just say 
rocking update shana Clap
love u so so muchStarHug

Edited by vampire12345678 - 01 October 2012 at 6:47am

ShanUlas

_Grey_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Grey_
_Grey_

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Atlast u updated i am so thankful to u
and next tym v want a long update
vikram's entry ws fab
ab uday ko jealous dekh k bda mazaa ayega Big smile
bt manyata ka dimaag itna slow kyu hai bdi jldi realize ho gya dat she loves him and now she is guilty (what the hell) Angry
Loved the update shana Clap
And luv u Hug Hug

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Awesome Shana!

First of all, really sorry for not commenting on your updates. Yours is one of THE best and most awaited manveer story and I soo look forward to your updates. But, lately, I have been very busy with so many things... Kid's exams, house shifting, relatives, dead laptop etc etc. You know... Normal and abnormal routine of a married woman. All this and I could not get time to come to my 'khwaabon ki duniya'. Just loved your updates soo much... Rave party, after effects of drugs on manyata, uday's conflict, manyata's dilemma and emotional turmoil, and finally her realization!! Each and every update is a masterpiece! And it is because of writers like you that Manveer is still alive in our dreamworld.

I may not comment that often but pls dont ever think that your work is not valued by me. Love your updates very much. Pls continue showering us with manveer love !! Love you shana xx

Thanks Shals U read it and like it ,its enough for me shals .i know family comes first yaar.Even look at me ...do so late updates that bechare mere dears go mad at me Ouch...but I love u all ...

coz now I write for my readers now...there are times I just feel like leaving it but then come and write just coz I feel I should complete the task started ...so will never stop writing and will write till I give a good end to this FF

I am writing just coz I am still in love with Udayveer my AshuBig smile
and my most priced readers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pmpm1Shazzievampire12345678

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Awesome!
So Manya knows the truth now Finally! You know this is exactly what I was waiting for..that even before she realizes she is Manyata, she realizes that Uday is not a bad guy and finally accepts his love...kinda sad that she's moved out now but I feel like the story is going in the right track and I'm sure you will create magic with this fresh track and that Vikram dude..Can't wait to read next one, so try and update soon! Big smile And also can u make it a little longer? Please Embarrassed

Thanks Ranjana...have planned dhansu plot for next chapter and yes sure it will be long...actually I am nearing the end of this FF very soon .Will continue it till four more chapters. Dont worry chapters will be long and wholesome
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasyangel

nice update..de bt pls is baar jldi dena update..is baar ki tarah tdpa tdpa kr nhi aur manya ke bheje mein thodi c akal daal do nd nd adhya was choo cute

will update early this time ...I know it has been too late this time

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AndreaBaid

YAY YOU UPDATED shana wow was watin eagerly for you update. You are one writer that takes my breath away with those writing skills. I mean you write so very well i always gets spellbound when i read your updates. You write beautifully well that makes ne think were you an english teacher or something like that?? Plus poor adya crying aww i know uday will appolize to her soon and i have already made many assumptions about that scene LOL And meenakshi and vikram hmm so vikram is that guy who will kinda fall in love with manya as you wrote in the spoiler and you sure we ate gettin an update on this wednesday but i am perplexed this wednesday or next wednesday ?? Lol comin back to the update one thing i like about you is the way you describe each and every character like you described about the relation meenakshi and vikram share beautifully written and also the scene where manya is fighting with her feelings and bang on the convo between manya and the driver has to be my favourite part you know he explaining all the things and the senario to her was a great fun while reading. I think you should be a novelist cause you perfectly match there level well you are even better than some novelist out there and i can tell because i love reading novels anyways the point is manya finally realized her feelings for uday but that too late. And she joinin uday's rival's company wow i am already restless and really sorry if its too long but still less to decribe your talent shaana and also sorry for spellin mistakes typing from phone which i am really not confortable with Smile 

No Andria  I am not at all an english teacher instead I have been a management and IT   teacher LOL

Novelist banane ki chahat to bahot hai but my husband says ,I need to grow up for that ,now God knows what he means by thatConfused...

Yes Vikram will use Manya and her intelligence against UV which will result in UV loosing some very important projects U will misunderstand and hate Manya for being with Vikram .resulting into some of our favourate manveer scenes Embarrassed...Plus u have the spoiler too...so have planned lot and lot of drama and manveer in next chapter ...just wait for two three days ...u will read it all Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arna753...Rohitha...vampire12345678...navina...

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by AndreaBaid

<font color="#FF0033" size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">YAY YOU UPDATED shana wow was watin eagerly for you update. You are one writer that takes my breath away with those writing skills. I mean you write so very well i always gets spellbound when i read your updates. You write beautifully well that makes ne think were you an english teacher or something like that?? Plus poor adya crying aww i know uday will appolize to her soon and i have already made many assumptions about that scene LOL And meenakshi and vikram hmm so vikram is that guy who will kinda fall in love with manya as you wrote in the spoiler and you sure we ate gettin an update on this wednesday but i am perplexed this wednesday or next wednesday ?? Lol comin back to the update one thing i like about you is the way you describe each and every character like you described about the relation meenakshi and vikram share beautifully written and also the scene where manya is fighting with her feelings and bang on the convo between manya and the driver has to be my favourite part you know he explaining all the things and the senario to her was a great fun while reading. I think you should be a novelist cause you perfectly match there level well you are even better than some novelist out there and i can tell because i love reading novels anyways the point is manya finally realized her feelings for uday but that too late. And she joinin uday's rival's company wow i am already restless and really sorry if its too long but still less to decribe your talent shaana and also sorry for spellin mistakes typing from phone which i am really not confortable with Smile</font></font>

<font color="#000099">No Andria I am not at all an english teacher instead I have been a management and IT teacher LOL

Novelist banane ki chahat to bahot hai but my husband says ,I need to grow up for that ,now God knows what he means by thatConfused...

Yes Vikram will use Manya and her intelligence against UV which will result in UV loosing some very important projects U will misunderstand and hate Manya for being with Vikram .resulting into some of our favourate manveer scenes Embarrassed...Plus u have the spoiler too...so have planned lot and lot of drama and manveer in next chapter ...just wait for two three days ...u will read it all Smile
</font>

OMG...shana u r married...i dnt believe this...i thought yahan sirf teenage yaa toh fir 21-23 tak girls hogi...btw i know puchhana toh nahi chahiye but whts ur age...agar mujhse badi hue toh mujhe respect toh dena chahiye naa...

ShanUlas

Go to top