wow amzing continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Amazing Update. I really don't like this memory loss tracks in serial. But ur story is really great. I love it. I hate Minakshi. I m waiting 4 Minakshi's reaction when she will c M. But shana UV is sleeping with Minakshi. Won't it hurt M if she know her husband was sleeping with her killer.

Thanks dear for liking it  and yes u\r point regarding UV minakshi is quit logicalConfused

Well dear UV is no God like Shri Ram or Lord Shiva he is a man with his own faults,u can love him for his charm , his honest love , his die hard passion and spirit but then he does have the faults u cant stop hating  .Manyata was a  real woman to accepted him the way he was and changed him to the  good thats why he is still not able to give that place to any woman as its too high to be achieved.

Her love did change him but as he himself said he does not remember any love as the one he loved exists no more.Ouch

He does remeber  Manyataas she was his passion  but has forgotten the very essence of love itself and  really needs her desperately  to show him right path  as the man in UV  is really  going through ethical crisis.

Edited by shana0127 - 23 July 2012 at 3:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabi...navina...

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
OMG...its awsomeee...beautifully written.the last scene was freaking awsome...cant wait for next part...aur ha yaar whay abot J is she marry jagat or still after uday????????plzzz...tell me... sana dear why didnt u PM me????????plzzz...update soon and PM me...
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

sorry for commenting late this part was super awesome and lovely loved there first meeting i wish they would have hugged but this was awesome also loved the way you portrayed udayveer and minaxi relationship please update soon i loved this writing i love your story it is my favouriteBig smile 

Thanks Vampy ,dont worry all love and hug will come in later chapters.

Thanku once again dearSmile

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

OMG...its awsomeee...beautifully written.the last scene was freaking awsome...cant wait for next part...aur ha yaar whay abot J is she marry jagat or still after uday????????plzzz...tell me... sana dear why didnt u PM me????????plzzz...update soon and PM me...

Thanks Dear ,

J -jagat , Unnati -Vijay banna and all the characters will come in later chapters and their stories as well.I started with Manveer coz they are the crux and will actully move the FF forward.

Well dear today I did not pm anybody as I was too tired and slept after updatingLOL

Now I am gonna pm everybody so pls sorry if u get it now after actully reading LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TuTeradekh

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I have no words to praise you & your work, only one word for this update  " SUPERB".Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Thanks for such a beautiful update, I love it.Clap
I want to know does Manyata look same like 5 years ago, Right? Means No face change,Dancing Party I hate Plastic Surgery of hero/heroines face in serials.LOL
Now I can't wait for next update. I'm dying to read next part right now.Wink
This Minakshi, I hate her.Dead Pls in next chapter give her some hell's punishment.Angry She deserves it. DESPO.LOL
Pls update next chap. ASAP.SmileHug

DEK_girl Groupbie
DEK_girl
DEK_girl

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
wow!another amazing,brilliant update! i thoroughly enjoy reading it...aaa tat minakshi soo evil!!!

you know whats the best part of your ff?? its so fast and not dragging...so many things happen in just one chapter...you know i felt like i never got enough of the lovey-dovey scenes in mfr!! but the best part of ur ff story going so fast is that even the sad parts go away quickly...and i love it!tat they meet in the 1st chapter itself!
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEK_girl

wow!another amazing,brilliant update! i thoroughly enjoy reading it...aaa tat minakshi soo evil!!!

you know whats the best part of your ff?? its so fast and not dragging...so many things happen in just one chapter...you know i felt like i never got enough of the lovey-dovey scenes in mfr!! but the best part of ur ff story going so fast is that even the sad parts go away quickly...and i love it!tat they meet in the 1st chapter itself!

Thanks Dear

Well dear I am so pak chuki type from hindi tv serials where they drag so much that my story moves just opposite to them super fast!!!,

plus yes i too use sad parts to bring twist but then i hate sadness in itself and thats why rush to happier part as I myself feel headache in writing those sad scenes.LOL

Thanks for liking it ones aSmilegain

Go to top