vampire12345678

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by vampire12345678

Originally posted by Jarin04

Originally posted by Jarin04

<font size="3"></font><font size="4">hey rasgulla di it was just awesome Smile. so the bet is on the way. no doubt our prince is going to win the betWink. oh god what did u do anya slept with amanShocked. but didn't aman liked manya? bechari badi maa sa. uff just loved manveer senerio. manya couldn't resist UV. defo she can't actually no one can it"s a betWink. hayye it was soEmbarrassed. i liked the part how uday forcefully kissed his love. lol i'm dreaming nowDay Dreaming. once again the update was great muaahHug</font>

<font color="#000099">I am the happiest that I have been able to send my readers in Manveer land just the way I design u all to be ,just the way I often amSmile</font>
rasgulla i asked u a question in my comment. Apni bacteria ka question ka answer karo pls

It was just liking Bacteria no love even he does not love anya somehow he just landed with her in a one night stand thats it.

But yes I am to develop anya aman relation and anya's realisation that aman is theone for her and aman's realisation that anya too is just not what she actully looks like.

Next update u will get a new character in Manyas life who will further pave the way to manyas realisation that she wants uday and uday and nobody else.This new character is gonna give some hard time to UV manya relationship too.

willl he play the cupid like will be in  love manya and try to get close to her then manya will realize that she can not  be loved and touched by anyone but UDAYVEER  and uday will see her with that guy and suspect and misunderstanding or something
sorry shana u know i love guessing what will happen nextLOLTongueWink

yes vampy something like that plus read mahis guess it will be their too Wink

K i jst read so basically manyata will plan to go far form udayveer and then some how she will meet that new guy and befreind him he will be very good to her and support her in that time he will fall for her and manyata will also be good freinds with him and uday veer will get very jealous then that new guy will propose to manya and she will say yes not because she loves him but because she does not want to be with udayveer then in the wedding or engagement she will run back to uday she willl get flashbacks of her and uday wedding so something
i am so sorry shana for the every time guessing i know u are the writer but addath se majboorLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Shahi01 Goldie
Shahi01
Shahi01

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Shana that was amazing.  From the beginning to the end. I have said this before and will say it again. U are a brilliant writer. It is worth waiting for ur updates. Love ur portrayal of the characters, in the series we got 2 see them, in ur story we actually re live them. Superb! looking forward 2 the next update.ClapWink

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puggyy

that was outstanding update...loved it...ur next update title? pls don tell me that manyatha is gonna b pregnent again...wat abouy that dna reports which uday personally taking care off?

Pregnancy will take time to be known Wink before that many questions will be answered  ...even when Mnaya is proved Manyata still manveer way to  happy reunion wont be a easy way out,...no certainly not...not in coming two chapters at least.!!

Minakshi is back in action dear read next update for her new kaarname LOL

Will give title  and promo by tomorrow ,still working on it.Smile

afreshbegin

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
hey a very nice chapterSmile was really worth the wait...
but me saying this doesnt mean that i can wait for this long always.. so pls update soon next timeBig smile

manya slaps uday..omg? am really surprised at how uday wasnt shocked n instead he was amusedLOL

It felt like heaven listening to his pacing heart beat ,feeling his taut skin at her face.She closed her eyes and sighed let me rest like this forever ,

manya loses control so soonLOL after shouting at him n accusing him she again gives herself so readilyLOL
loved the way u have described manya's turmoil.. the fight between her heart n mind..

'Anya I slept with'' Mnaya broke into sob again

'Yuvraaj Udayveer, 'completed Anya

'How do U know it?',Manya was surprised

'Come on Mnaya I am not a fool. Dont I know how protective he is about u. Do U think he would ever let any other man come near u ?'

anya was too good during her convo with manya

manya chooses the part with thorns..  \does that mean she is going to stay away frm d palace like wat mahi guessed??

and wat happened to the reports n all.. wasnt uday getting them checked again? wonder what he will do with minakshi onces her entire truth is out.. like she has tried to murder manyata.. forget her changing the reports which is less serious than the one she has committed earlier..

read in ur comments that anya is going to realise her love for aman.. lolz.. but man this gal anya is too muchLOL she wasnt even upset abt her one night strandLOL

who is going to come into manya's life.. ummm wud be interesting to readSmile

pls pls update next wk alsoBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbeginShanUlas

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
YAY...look who updated!
THANK GOD FOR SMALL MIRACLES!!!

Okay...Back to the MASTERPIECE I just reread:
(actually I read it this morning on my cell...but couldn't post a comment),

Superb piece of writing...Clap

U did warn us that there'll be an explosion in the morning...but I really didn't expect what u dished out.   I can't believe Manya actually accused Uday of rape...and then...within minutes ,she almost gave in to him again...(but then...I can't blame her...He has such a powerful magnetic pull around himself)...
I loved their entire interaction...and could even feel the sparks they were generating...LOL

I am waiting for Uday to win the bet...(my money is on him...and I know u won't let me down)LOL...Manya is highly confusedConfused, but I'm sure that even she knows that she's fighting a losing battleOuch...& I can't wait for that day.
(I know I'm asking for too much...BUT...Can Manya be Pregnant after her rendezvous with Uday)Wink

About Anya & Aman...that was quite unexpected...But , very entertaining!

I'm rather intrigued by the new character, u mentioned that's coming soon. I hope that he doesn't create too many hassles for our coupleAngry...and if he's playing Cupid...then ,he should shoot his arrows quickly and leave...
MEENAXSHI IS ALREADY THE CHIEF VILLAIN HERE...AND MANYA'S AMNESIA IS 2ND IN COMMAND...WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE!!!

Thanx for a fantastic update...Loved every bit of it...But this had to be my favourite  dialogue:
'U r wrong Manya' said Udayveer his voice deep and husky he grabbed her arms tightly ,pulling her up to himself and meet her eyes smoldering with anger 'What I did was not rape I actually made love to my wife and dear u too made love to the man u love so hatefully , a stranger who is unknowingly yours .'

Waiting eagerly for the next piece:  I'm sure BadiMaasa will have a major part there.

Thank You for the PM...DO UPDATE SOON!!!

afreshbegin

adorable_rana IF-Dazzler
adorable_rana
adorable_rana

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Guess I am very lateDisapprove but never mindStern Smile here i amSmileCool
So Dear di it was an outstanding and enchanted updateClap
I loved how M couldn't resist the charms of the love HER life but still don't wanna admit and always ended up giving inWink
and the inner turmoil of M so wonderfully shownClap
So many more to come to call me Manayta while I am the only one to call myself ManyaUnhappy Poor M Wink
So everybody is coming back to make her realize who she actually is...way interesting Thumbs Up
The bet is on...already knew that UV is gonna win but what would be worth watching is how is gonna and the protesting reactions of MWink waitinnngggGeek
Soon u will realize u are all mine ,the words of Udayveer still echoed in her mind
Anaya and Aman great,,,,so now our M will be free i was thinking but then you gave a spoiler that someone else is comingEvil Smile to make UV more furious and obsessive Embarrassed...ufff now can't waitttD'oh
So M's motherly feelings for Adya are becoming more strong and evident...waited so long to see itD'ohthat she can't think of staying away from her

I will always find my way to my Adya thought Manya

But will never give in to false baseless stories and obstinate belief of some powerful man

Every line has a deep meaning in it...superbStar
Like always way perfect updateThumbs UpHug and guessing that m is gonna do something crazy this time...Wink
Thanx for the pm and update soon like really wala soon...Smile
waiting and your spoilers are making us more anxiousDay DreamingHugHug

Edited by rubaarana - 11 September 2012 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbeginShanUlas

hans1998 Senior Member
hans1998
hans1998

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
dear it was superrr dooopppeeerrr update. Uday is sso possessive and manyata wanting uday is beautiful. the way u express her inner feelings is just awesome. jitni tareef  karoon utni hi kam hay. Dear is was worth the wait Amazing job..ClapClap
Manveer24 Groupbie
Manveer24
Manveer24

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
well done 

ShanUlas

Go to top