Hats of Shana!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
awww shana loved it !!!

U take ages to take us to heaven dont u ??
Hee i was expecting same kinda reactionf frm manyata opps manya shastri ji
So the bet is on ...and in the first itself she lost it ..UV-1 manya-0 :P
And badi maa sa is here so will be the others too with a bang to play wid manya amnesia strucked mind
Manya nad her dhudhlaya sa aks..poor ppor her ..no matter wat she dnt wanna go away frm little adya ..her own daughter dats wat the mother daughter connection is pure and beyond the worldy ties ...manveer relation is sumthing more than it ..soulmates can never be away frm each other
Amidst all this the person who suffers the most my princey its hurting wen u knw ur love is with u yet too far ...iska dard thoda sa kam kar doo

Cont soon :)

ShanUlas

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
K finally our queen of FF updated her storyTongue

coming back to the update it was mindblowing really all the words in my dictionary are understatements when it comes to your update i really loved manveer room conversation and manyata's inner turmoil i liked how manyata is bold sensible and civilizedLOL because the old manyata would have probably just freaked out and acted all crazy but manya took it more calmly and after some time she just lost her self in uday's arms and they literally started making out againShocked i was not accepting that but that was the best partTongue
the hole turmoil of manya was very nicely written the dialogues the feel was so perfect and beautifully explained i could actually see it Clap
then aman and anya i was very happy that u included there roles and developed there characters poor aman he regrets that he does not remember anythingLOL and anya is indeed very bold and as per uday had said in the previous updates that manya's freinds are having a wrong impact on her to some extend and that was al so shown as if manya was the same girl who had come form haridwar and al that could have happened (the night with uday) she would have acted differently i thinkLOL

the excitement of badimasa when she saw manya touched my heart and the concern of the servants was beautifully shown Thumbs Up

and last but not the least i love udayveerEmbarrassed i love him in all Ff and SS and OS and the actual story but i love him too much in this FF because u have written his character so nicely the way u expalin his inner turmoil the way he teaches manya the ways of life and the way he makes her realize her mistakes and then in doing so he romances her those parts are great 
i also loved the way you show the there is also physical love kind of an attraction because udayveer loves manya or manyata but manyata or manya is not sure of her feeling like she was deep affection for him an is not ready to accept that it is love and i love this manyata opps manya

at the end shana i would like to say well done this update was great and u rock u write perfectlyClap
and shana 
K i jst read so basically manyata will plan to go far form udayveer and then some how she will meet that new guy and befreind him he will be very good to her and support her in that time he will fall for her and manyata will also be good freinds with him and uday veer will get very jealous then that new guy will propose to manya and she will say yes not because she loves him but because she does not want to be with udayveer then in the wedding or engagement she will run back to uday she willl get flashbacks of her and uday wedding so something
i am so sorry shana for the every time guessing i know u are the writer but addath se majboorLOL

K now this was in my previous  post but thought of including all together 

love u 
sairaBig smile

how could i forget please update soon and in this week because we waited a lot of this update

Edited by vampire12345678 - 12 September 2012 at 6:48am

ShanUlas

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Jarin04

<font size="3"></font><font size="4">hey rasgulla di it was just awesome Smile. so the bet is on the way. no doubt our prince is going to win the betWink. oh god what did u do anya slept with amanShocked. but didn't aman liked manya? bechari badi maa sa. uff just loved manveer senerio. manya couldn't resist UV. defo she can't actually no one can it"s a betWink. hayye it was soEmbarrassed. i liked the part how uday forcefully kissed his love. lol i'm dreaming nowDay Dreaming. once again the update was great muaahHug</font>

<font color="#000099">I am the happiest that I have been able to send my readers in Manveer land just the way I design u all to be ,just the way I often amSmile</font>
rasgulla i asked u a question in my comment. Apni bacteria ka question ka answer karo pls

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

<font size="3"></font><font size="4">hey rasgulla di it was just awesome Smile. so the bet is on the way. no doubt our prince is going to win the betWink. oh god what did u do anya slept with amanShocked. but didn't aman liked manya? bechari badi maa sa. uff just loved manveer senerio. manya couldn't resist UV. defo she can't actually no one can it"s a betWink. hayye it was soEmbarrassed. i liked the part how uday forcefully kissed his love. lol i'm dreaming nowDay Dreaming. once again the update was great muaahHug</font>

<font color="#000099">I am the happiest that I have been able to send my readers in Manveer land just the way I design u all to be ,just the way I often amSmile</font>
rasgulla i asked u a question in my comment. Apni bacteria ka question ka answer karo pls

It was just liking Bacteria no love even he does not love anya somehow he just landed with her in a one night stand thats it.

But yes I am to develop anya aman relation and anya's realisation that aman is theone for her and aman's realisation that anya too is just not what she actully looks like.

Next update u will get a new character in Manyas life who will further pave the way to manyas realisation that she wants uday and uday and nobody else.This new character is gonna give some hard time to UV manya relationship too.

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

It was just liking Bacteria no love even he does not love anya somehow he just landed with her in a one night stand thats it.

But yes I am to develop anya aman relation and anya's realisation that aman is theone for her and aman's realisation that anya too is just not what she actully looks like.

Next update u will get a new character in Manyas life who will further pave the way to manyas realisation that she wants uday and uday and nobody else.This new character is gonna give some hard time to UV manya relationship too.

willl he play the cupid like will be in  love manya and try to get close to her then manya will realize that she can not  be loved and touched by anyone but UDAYVEER  and uday will see her with that guy and suspect and misunderstanding or something
sorry shana u know i love guessing what will happen nextLOLTongueWink

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

willl he play the cupid like will be in  love manya and try to get close to her then manya will realize that she can not  be loved and touched by anyone but UDAYVEER  and uday will see her with that guy and suspect and misunderstanding or something
sorry shana u know i love guessing what will happen nextLOLTongueWink

yes vampy something like that plus read mahis guess it will be their too Wink

vampire12345678

puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
that was outstanding update...loved it...ur next update title? pls don tell me that manyatha is gonna b pregnent again...wat abouy that dna reports which uday personally taking care off?

ShanUlas

Go to top