Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 122)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

hey rasgulla di it was just awesome Smile. so the bet is on the way. no doubt our prince is going to win the betWink.  oh god what did u do anya slept with amanShocked. but didn't aman liked manya? bechari badi maa sa.  uff just loved manveer senerio. manya couldn't resist UV. defo she can't actually no one can it"s a betWink. hayye it was so Embarrassed. i liked the part how uday forcefully kissed his love. lol i'm dreaming nowDay Dreaming. once again the update was great muaahHug

I am the happiest that I have been able to send my readers in Manveer land just the way I  design u all to be ,just the way I often amSmile

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetasurati

Ahhh...finally shana dear u have updated...kitna wait karvaya...lekin kehte hai na saba ka fal mitha hota hai...ye fal kuch jyada hi mitha tha...i m speechless fir bhi kuch kahungi...ok...its just awsome,mindblowing,well written...awww...poor manya feeling bad for her bichari ko lagta hai ush ne kisi strenger ke sath night spend ki hai...but she fool yaar...agar the great yuvraj udayveer sath me to regreat kya karna uday ki jagah ki aur hota toh bichari lut jati barbad ho jati...and uday was right he dose not need to drug woman...ush ke liye to sirf the gretest yuvraj udayveer singh ki jalal hi kafi ushe dekhte hi nasha sar chadh ke bolne lagta hai...aur agar pas me uday jaisa drug ho to kisi aur drug ki kya jarurat hai.
   And yes the bet... I m sure uday will win the bet...and finally uday ke charm se toh koi nahi bach sakta finally manya bhi ush ke chakkar me pad hi gayi...
     Now enough bahot bol liya...lolzzz...lagta hai me pagal ho rahi hu...ye uday na mujhe pagal banake hi chhodega...ab toh ye forum chhodna padega...plzzz...update soon...iss bar jitna wait mat karavana.

Thanks dear Manya should be thankful not that she slept with Yuvraaj Udayveer but that she slept with her own husband...

Whatever Udayveer may be he would always remain another man for all girls except his own wife Manayta for whom he is all hers, her very own husband.Smile

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

as usual beautiful dear..N i just love UV's character here..he is so cool against his wife's adamant nature...Pllzz Manya ko sabkuch yad dila do...i can't see her shouting more at him...

Well Gargi dear  wait for one or two more chapters as I have planned some real drama in coming chapter...

after that I will wave my magic wand and Manya will remember everything LOL

Abhi to u just sit and eat aam khuthliyan baad me ginenge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbegin

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Edited my comment on Page-121. Thank you.Hug Hug

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

res... yup I'm a res wala bhai

comment in detail after reading,
Love and Hugs,
Munna bhai!

Edited: Lovely update ShanaStar... and was worth every minute of the wait!Clap...Manya is one unwavering soul in her beliefs and ideas no matter how much the heart begs her for otherwise! ... and yes somehow I also  feel that it will be the love for Adya that will reawaken the sleeping Manyata inside of her... after all Adya is the essence of her and Yuvraj UdayveerHeart...

And can we have more kids of Manyata and Udayveer later onDay Dreaming ... after the truth is out in the open and yeah, I believe that 'woman' was Minakshi... It had to be her or of her socialite friends in case she wants to keep her tracks hiddenEvil Smile, (I have my thinking cap back onLOL) but at the end its she who's pulling the strings. Can wait until the Dr. comes back from vacation or Uday finds out the truth in some other way.Party

Is Manyata going to leave Uday's mansion to distance herself from him/ find herself and Manav a new place to stay?WinkConfused... in a way to make her mind win over her heart ... it's just a thought that came to mind analyzing this whole situation since she's made the decision to choose the thorny path!

And Uday is one relentless lover/ husband!... and possessive too!... Uff how I love that in a man Heart.. it makes a guy all so charming for me!

I might write more... cause I'm defo gonna reread it... so might comment again LOL... this time on some other dialogue that caught my attention so stay tuned!

Luv ya Shana!HeartHugHeart... Have a pyar wali jhappi LOL

Haan to Res Bhai ,I mean Munna bhai  or i mean Mahi Bhai of our DEK forum ...ab aapki dooorandeshi  arthat foresightedness ke to hum Kaayal ho gayen hain...

New place to stay ...humm idea boora nahi hai Mahi  bhai ...plus thinking to bring a new character to compete with our UV Bhai sooory bhai to sirf mera hai aap  sab ka piya hai Wink.

No No dont take it otherwise jeet humesh humre Uday ki he hogi but then u do need competition to have a prized thing u see...ladki aainway he free ka thodo milti hai...

Phir our UV is rajwada u see dulhaniya humesh danke ki chot par le jaayega haan nahi to Wink

Waiting for next comment let me see what u like more and find something just thanda thanda to make it garam in next update Smile...

Aapke ke taarif aur criticism dono he sar aankhon par
Hug

Edited by shana0127 - 11 September 2012 at 4:02am

afreshbegin

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

ReservedHug 
Edited.
Yes finally you updated. DancingMy words n praises are very small for this FF n update.SmileNo word is enough to praise the update.Smile I tried my best to collecting the superlative words for the update but each word is so so small.Wink It's BLOODY BRILLIANT. Clap Clap Clap  Loved UV-M scenes.BlushingBlushing Manyata was trying her best to hide her feelings from UV n She also knew She can't hide her feelings from the great Yuvraaj UV Singh, but still trying n trying.LOL
Aman-Anya scene was superb. ROFL ROFLn Manya's dilemma.Embarrassed
Thanks for the update.Smile
Pls update next part ASAP.Smile I'm billu bhai of DEK Forum n I'll start to give you threats.Evil Smile ROFL I'm very impatient person n never wait for anything but First time I was waiting for the update.Cool So be a good-good Princess of DEK Forum n Update next part ASAP.Tongue
I'm dying to read more but ...waiting,waiting.Day Dreaming 
Apun ko next chapter abhi icch chahiye.LOL Chal apun wait kar lega but jyada nahi k.Warna..Evil Smile Evil Smile
Loved it.Thumbs Up
HUGS.Hug Hug Hug

Ek Mahi Bhai kum thi ki Billu Bhai bhi aa gaye...wo bhi to choti wali aur katereen a se dikhne wali...

.hailla hum to gaye kaam se...UV hume bachao Manya is strong girl,she can take care of herself but me ablaa raani of IF will be killed by Bhai like tagdi   Princesses of IF LOL

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Great update shana after long wait. Loved it. Jst awesome
tht woman who gave them drink was Minakshi na? Hate her
crap anya nd aman hahaha poor aman, Anya is totel bindas like nthng happen nd nw my fav manveer so beautiful nd chemistrylicious loved their kiss nd hug. Manyata reaction in begining abt object is epic. So waiting for next move of badi maa sa nd uv nd also to see shock faces of both family members after come to knw abt Manya. No Adya in ths chappy bt want her in next chappy pls. Also want her scene with manveer ok i stop my demand here. Again superb update nd update soon.
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Great update shana after long wait. Loved it. Jst awesome
tht woman who gave them drink was Minakshi na? Hate her
crap anya nd aman hahaha poor aman, Anya is totel bindas like nthng happen nd nw my fav manveer so beautiful nd chemistrylicious loved their kiss nd hug. Manyata reaction in begining abt object is epic. So waiting for next move of badi maa sa nd uv nd also to see shock faces of both family members after come to knw abt Manya. No Adya in ths chappy bt want her in next chappy pls. Also want her scene with manveer ok i stop my demand here. Again superb update nd update soon.

Thanks Havvi Adya and Manav will be their in next update,will bring Unnaati and vijay bahi as well.Smile

Other members will come too but slowly .

Go to top