Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 122)

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Jarin04

<font size="3"></font><font size="4">hey rasgulla di it was just awesome Smile. so the bet is on the way. no doubt our prince is going to win the betWink. oh god what did u do anya slept with amanShocked. but didn't aman liked manya? bechari badi maa sa. uff just loved manveer senerio. manya couldn't resist UV. defo she can't actually no one can it"s a betWink. hayye it was soEmbarrassed. i liked the part how uday forcefully kissed his love. lol i'm dreaming nowDay Dreaming. once again the update was great muaahHug</font>

<font color="#000099">I am the happiest that I have been able to send my readers in Manveer land just the way I design u all to be ,just the way I often amSmile</font>
rasgulla i asked u a question in my comment. Apni bacteria ka question ka answer karo pls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

<font size="3"></font><font size="4">hey rasgulla di it was just awesome Smile. so the bet is on the way. no doubt our prince is going to win the betWink. oh god what did u do anya slept with amanShocked. but didn't aman liked manya? bechari badi maa sa. uff just loved manveer senerio. manya couldn't resist UV. defo she can't actually no one can it"s a betWink. hayye it was soEmbarrassed. i liked the part how uday forcefully kissed his love. lol i'm dreaming nowDay Dreaming. once again the update was great muaahHug</font>

<font color="#000099">I am the happiest that I have been able to send my readers in Manveer land just the way I design u all to be ,just the way I often amSmile</font>
rasgulla i asked u a question in my comment. Apni bacteria ka question ka answer karo pls

It was just liking Bacteria no love even he does not love anya somehow he just landed with her in a one night stand thats it.

But yes I am to develop anya aman relation and anya's realisation that aman is theone for her and aman's realisation that anya too is just not what she actully looks like.

Next update u will get a new character in Manyas life who will further pave the way to manyas realisation that she wants uday and uday and nobody else.This new character is gonna give some hard time to UV manya relationship too.

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

It was just liking Bacteria no love even he does not love anya somehow he just landed with her in a one night stand thats it.

But yes I am to develop anya aman relation and anya's realisation that aman is theone for her and aman's realisation that anya too is just not what she actully looks like.

Next update u will get a new character in Manyas life who will further pave the way to manyas realisation that she wants uday and uday and nobody else.This new character is gonna give some hard time to UV manya relationship too.

willl he play the cupid like will be in  love manya and try to get close to her then manya will realize that she can not  be loved and touched by anyone but UDAYVEER  and uday will see her with that guy and suspect and misunderstanding or something
sorry shana u know i love guessing what will happen nextLOLTongueWink

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

willl he play the cupid like will be in  love manya and try to get close to her then manya will realize that she can not  be loved and touched by anyone but UDAYVEER  and uday will see her with that guy and suspect and misunderstanding or something

yes vampy something like that plus read mahis guess it will be their too Wink

vampire12345678

puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
that was outstanding update...loved it...ur next update title? pls don tell me that manyatha is gonna b pregnent again...wat abouy that dna reports which uday personally taking care off?

ShanUlas

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vampire12345678

yes vampy something like that plus read mahis guess it will be their too Wink

K i jst read so basically manyata will plan to go far form udayveer and then some how she will meet that new guy and befreind him he will be very good to her and support her in that time he will fall for her and manyata will also be good freinds with him and uday veer will get very jealous then that new guy will propose to manya and she will say yes not because she loves him but because she does not want to be with udayveer then in the wedding or engagement she will run back to uday she willl get flashbacks of her and uday wedding so something
i am so sorry shana for the every time guessing i know u are the writer but addath se majboorLOL

ShanUlas

Shahi01 Goldie
Shahi01
Shahi01

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Shana that was amazing.  From the beginning to the end. I have said this before and will say it again. U are a brilliant writer. It is worth waiting for ur updates. Love ur portrayal of the characters, in the series we got 2 see them, in ur story we actually re live them. Superb! looking forward 2 the next update.ClapWink

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puggyy

that was outstanding update...loved it...ur next update title? pls don tell me that manyatha is gonna b pregnent again...wat abouy that dna reports which uday personally taking care off?

Pregnancy will take time to be known Wink before that many questions will be answered  ...even when Mnaya is proved Manyata still manveer way to  happy reunion wont be a easy way out,...no certainly not...not in coming two chapters at least.!!

Minakshi is back in action dear read next update for her new kaarname LOL

Will give title  and promo by tomorrow ,still working on it.Smile

afreshbegin

Go to top