India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 119)

RanKat Senior Member
RanKat
RanKat

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Ahhh...finally shana dear u have updated...kitna wait karvaya...lekin kehte hai na saba ka fal mitha hota hai...ye fal kuch jyada hi mitha tha...i m speechless fir bhi kuch kahungi...ok...its just awsome,mindblowing,well written...awww...poor manya feeling bad for her bichari ko lagta hai ush ne kisi strenger ke sath night spend ki hai...but she fool yaar...agar the great yuvraj udayveer sath me to regreat kya karna uday ki jagah ki aur hota toh bichari lut jati barbad ho jati...and uday was right he dose not need to drug woman...ush ke liye to sirf the gretest yuvraj udayveer singh ki jalal hi kafi ushe dekhte hi nasha sar chadh ke bolne lagta hai...aur agar pas me uday jaisa drug ho to kisi aur drug ki kya jarurat hai.
   And yes the bet... I m sure uday will win the bet...and finally uday ke charm se toh koi nahi bach sakta finally manya bhi ush ke chakkar me pad hi gayi...
     Now enough bahot bol liya...lolzzz...lagta hai me pagal ho rahi hu...ye uday na mujhe pagal banake hi chhodega...ab toh ye forum chhodna padega...plzzz...update soon...iss bar jitna wait mat karavana.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
as usual beautiful dear..N i just love UV's character here..he is so cool against his wife's adamant nature...Pllzz Manya ko sabkuch yad dila do...i can't see her shouting more at him...

ShanUlas

Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
I have nothing to say you. Superb update. Just loved it. Please dear try to update soo. And thanks for giving a such long and beautiful update.

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreshbegin

Shana dear

This was a gr8 update

albeit a thunderous one

The bet was superb

She tried to push the object, strangely she liked its feel!

ab uss "object ke baare mein tumhein kya boloon"

Its the favourite object of all girls in IF

aur haan uss object ki ek piece bhi mil gayi na toh mein toh khushi ke maare pagal ho jaaongi

Haa Nahi TohWink

Manya deserved that Reality check frm Uday

Kisi hot Prince charming ne ek baar kaha tha ki M par normal thareeke kaam nahi karthe, remember?LOL

Toh UV ko yahi karna padega

Coz Anya achi dost hai par uski aur M ki Upbringing n Views on lyf n morality r different..

Toh she needed to be taken in hand strongly

Agar UV ke jagah koi aur hota toh then she wud've  lost everything

I just got a weird feeling ki woh Organiser kahi Meenakshi ki bheji hui toh nahi hai na

Agar hai toh
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

This one is for Meenakshi

Kyunki jab bhi koi Manveer ko door karne ki koshish karte hai

They become more closer

Jaise Maaried for Riyasat mein Jai ne kya plaaning ki thi issi hotel mein uski B'Day par

Bt aakhir huva kyaWink

Prince Charming ka ye dialogue was my fav

'Fine princess let me accept ur bet and I challenge, u will realize very soon that u are mine .very soon u will accept that u r Manyata ,my princess.'

Manya n Badi maasi scene was beautiful

Aur M ki insecurities ko tumne ache se portray kiya dear luvd it alot

n thanx once again for this wonderful n stormy updateClap

Nw waiting for the Pol kholing of Meenakshi

Kyunki Primce charming ki vow tho zaroor complete hogi i'm confidentSmile

Yaay I'm happy ki I'm the first one to commentDancing

This time u really came no. 1 in comment .It has been Mahi the Res Bhaai since last 3 updates LOL.

U remember married for riyasat so well yaar.

But yes i too had it in mind while i wrote this...I wanted it to bring back memories of old FF but then still be different ,hope i was able to do it.

U r right apni Manyata ji pe aam tareeke kaam nahi karte poor UV has to face so much now  dekho na

ab apni he wife ko haath lagana gunah hogaya LOL

Love U  dear ,thanks u liked it

afreshbegin

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archi02

I have nothing to say you. Superb update. Just loved it. Please dear try to update soo. And thanks for giving a such long and beautiful update.

Its all my pleasure Archi,hope I made up a bit for my late update...

.but then dear had imp.  work so it got a bit too late this time

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

hey rasgulla di it was just awesome Smile. so the bet is on the way. no doubt our prince is going to win the betWink.  oh god what did u do anya slept with amanShocked. but didn't aman liked manya? bechari badi maa sa.  uff just loved manveer senerio. manya couldn't resist UV. defo she can't actually no one can it"s a betWink. hayye it was so Embarrassed. i liked the part how uday forcefully kissed his love. lol i'm dreaming nowDay Dreaming. once again the update was great muaahHug

I am the happiest that I have been able to send my readers in Manveer land just the way I  design u all to be ,just the way I often amSmile
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetasurati

Ahhh...finally shana dear u have updated...kitna wait karvaya...lekin kehte hai na saba ka fal mitha hota hai...ye fal kuch jyada hi mitha tha...i m speechless fir bhi kuch kahungi...ok...its just awsome,mindblowing,well written...awww...poor manya feeling bad for her bichari ko lagta hai ush ne kisi strenger ke sath night spend ki hai...but she fool yaar...agar the great yuvraj udayveer sath me to regreat kya karna uday ki jagah ki aur hota toh bichari lut jati barbad ho jati...and uday was right he dose not need to drug woman...ush ke liye to sirf the gretest yuvraj udayveer singh ki jalal hi kafi ushe dekhte hi nasha sar chadh ke bolne lagta hai...aur agar pas me uday jaisa drug ho to kisi aur drug ki kya jarurat hai.
   And yes the bet... I m sure uday will win the bet...and finally uday ke charm se toh koi nahi bach sakta finally manya bhi ush ke chakkar me pad hi gayi...
     Now enough bahot bol liya...lolzzz...lagta hai me pagal ho rahi hu...ye uday na mujhe pagal banake hi chhodega...ab toh ye forum chhodna padega...plzzz...update soon...iss bar jitna wait mat karavana.

Thanks dear Manya should be thankful not that she slept with Yuvraaj Udayveer but that she slept with her own husband...

Whatever Udayveer may be he would always remain another man for all girls except his own wife Manayta for whom he is all hers, her very own husband.Smile

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

as usual beautiful dear..N i just love UV's character here..he is so cool against his wife's adamant nature...Pllzz Manya ko sabkuch yad dila do...i can't see her shouting more at him...

Well Gargi dear  wait for one or two more chapters as I have planned some real drama in coming chapter...

after that I will wave my magic wand and Manya will remember everything LOL

Abhi to u just sit and eat aam khuthliyan baad me ginenge

afreshbegin

Go to top