Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 110)

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Hailla Sarah u guessed it so well...yes dear right now i am planning some dhansu dailogue baajis between them...and some dheeshum dheeshum as well...bahut pyar karliya ...ab chalo ladte hain ..."Bahut bhagaa liya Manya ab bhagne ki baari tumhari hai...What do u think u r Manya...let me see how u resist me ...Now its ur turn and I bet it will be u asking for apology and craving for my love... But then I promise u dear u will get none ?"Kaisa dailogue hai ???... Kuch aise he dialogues and full on sophisticated gaaliyan from Manya next update me aapka intezaae kar rahi hai ...Kripya padte rahenShana

oye dialogue to fataak hai but plx S0PHISTICATED ko beech me se nikal phenkh do manya isnt a princess jb ti thi b tab bhi she was betr in jungli m0de than s0phistictd one i want her to b in true jungle queen MONYA while fighting wid uday:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Shana!

I seriously have to work really hard to find words to describe what i feel when i read ur ff every update brings new excitment new hopes new passi0n of reading m0re and m0re!

0k this chapter was great i kinda knew ths will happen because evrytime they go t0 h0tel KAAND happens;) ryt n0w il use kaand w0rd coz after seeing ur next chp name my 6th sense is teling me wil get to see a li0ness which wil screw uday for sure bt ths is w0t i l0ve abt ur ff its l0vey d0vey fild with n0kh jh0k its lyk chota package bara dhamaka:D I m realy desperate to kn0w wot uday wud do i thnk he wud bet he w0nt b aftr hr n0w she wil b da one whul run aftr him ;) SHANA m sory for last time smal c0ment! This is c0mpensati0n for last time and PLZ update s0on s0oner u can...
Hailla Sarah u guessed it so well...yes dear right now i am planning some dhansu dailogue baajis between them...and some dheeshum dheeshum as well...bahut pyar karliya ...ab chalo ladte hain ..."bahut bhagaa liya princess ab bhagne ki baari aapki hai...what do u think u r Manya...let me see how u resist me ...now its ur turn and I bet it will be u asking for apology and craving for my love... but then I promise u dear u will get none ?

Yay its da way i wantd it to be 0mg i nevr th0ught abt dhishum dhishum it wud b da best thng in da next update i wud love to read ths t0m and jerry story but uday w0nt gve hr atenti0n and l0ve:( datx lil bit sad bt i kn0w he cant live wid0ut hr halkat jawani t0o;) shana ab to tujhe update jaldi karna hi parega me banungi teri pers0nal reminder:D Please add ful onn tapori dialoguex for manyata want to see her in full onn in fight m0de

Sarah Manya cant see tapori dialogues she is educated and well behaved...in these five years shastiji did his best to give this forgotten girl all his true sanskars ...but yes I have planned some real sophisticated gaalees from her side ...

Edited by shana0127 - 27 August 2012 at 4:45pm
MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

@shana i kn0w dat bt in real she is MANYATA she shud behave lyk she usd to when she was manyata see she was a queen/princess she usd to talk to evry0ne p0litly wid evry0ne except uday y? Coz ths was da way she usd to b wid uday and uday usd to love dat u cn even add halkat veda dialogue t0o wich wil b an0thr c0nfirmati0n of manya being manyata and on other side manya wud b c0nfusd on y she usd lang lyk dat wid hm wich she hav nevr urd bfore dear its just an idea u r w0ndrful writer u cn write much betr:)

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

@shana i kn0w dat bt in real she is MANYATA she shud behave lyk she usd to when she was manyata see she was a queen/princess she usd to talk to evry0ne p0litly wid evry0ne except uday y? Coz ths was da way she usd to b wid uday and uday usd to love dat u cn even add halkat veda dialogue t0o wich wil b an0thr c0nfirmati0n of manya being manyata and on other side manya wud b c0nfusd on y she usd lang lyk dat wid hm wich she hav nevr urd bfore dear its just an idea u r w0ndrful writer u cn write much betr:)

Thanks dear what an idea ...will do it  for sure...such dailoges can come from her side when she is angry and then she will be surprised by herself as how come she speak such lang.while  her dadaji taught her all sophistication

Thanks for idea Sirji ...its so nice to discuss with u dear u give such fantabulous ideas...I love U and Mahi as u both really keep me on the track whenever |i get confused with the story line

MsLuscious

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
@Sarah once again lots of kisses on ur softy softy cheek dear...u just gave me such a nice plot to ponder upon 

MsLuscious

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Thanks dear what an idea ...will do it for sure...such dailoges can come from her side when she is angry and then she will be surprised by herself as how come she speak such lang.while her dadaji taught her all sophisticationThanks for idea Sirji ...its so nice to discuss with u dear u give such fantabulous ideas...I love U and Mahi as u both really keep me on the track whenever |i get confused with the story line

its ok im glad u lykd da idea yup ths is how she wil b forcd to thnk abt her identity i l0v u t0o for gvng such a beautiful st0ry of manveer:)
MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

@Sarah once again lots of kisses on ur softy softy cheek dear...u just gave me such a nice plot to ponder upon

Awww m so t0uchd thanku ur kises r hapily acceptd bt i cnt gve u kises in return ur huby wud kil me for sure:p but alot of hugs for u ma sisi:)
*hugs* *tight hugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678ShanUlas

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...awesome...amazing.great job...ClapClap

ShanUlas

Go to top