Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 105)

afreshbegin Groupbie
afreshbegin
afreshbegin

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thank you Shana for fulfilling my armaanEmbarrassed
u knw abt their nazdik pal
bt seriously it was beautiful
u really made me imagine those beautiful moments...
once againClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by vampire12345678

Originally posted by vampire12345678

thank u so much shana for sending me the update before hand thanks so much i loved it the update was mind blowing totally loved it the feel the emotion the dialogues the everything was just perfect lovely work wonderful i have no words to praise u and i really liked the bold manyataWink because mostly uday is the one who starts but at the end the prince stole the spot light i loved his inner turmoil and the way he loved manyata awesome update shana and please update soon thank u so much once again and the bet u must be keeping that a suprise but please can we small hint so that we could guess what the bet is about please give us hints

So vampy u r back from school...how was ur day ??

Hints ...well first give me ur guesses then i will give hint accordinglySmile

my schooldays was terrible no time table no nothing and half the teachers were not there and i was walking the whole day  and the bet is it going to be between manyata and uday or manyata and minaxi or uday and aman

well dear  u r very near to it ...one of ur option is correct Wink

shana not fair now at least say which option is correct so that i can guess furtherWink u know how much i like guessing what will happen nextLOL

ShanUlas

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
SHANA,
              that was truly beautiful...

I seriously think we need some new words to describe your work, because; awesome,  amazing, splendid, superb, brilliant is just not cutting it.

1 Thing I have to say is;    I really feel sorry for Udayveer - everytime Manyata comes to him , she's in a sub-conscious state...HOW CAN U DO THAT TO HIM!!!

I did hit the LIKE button & if there was a LOVE button - I'd hit that too!

Eagerly awaiting for the next chapter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678ShanUlas

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Havvii

I read all chaps last night nd i must say i m totely loving ths ff. U r amazing writer. Seriously i dnt like to read much ff due to their leanth cz i mixed all of them bt ths is totely different no chance for mess up. I m loving manyata nd uday nd Adya awww she is sweetheart. I luv it the way u defined every scenario. I m dying to read next part. Update soon pls...oh yes finaly i knw uday work also warna show me to office chodo hotel ke bhi theek se darshan nai hue...lol

<font color="#000066">
So Havvi u come on DEK forum too...i often saw u on LMYAM ...thanks dear for liking it...hey did u read its Book I I mean Married for Riyasat FF...if not do read it as well its hyperlink is present on the first page of wheels of Fortune itself.

Hope u enjoy that too coz Married For Riyasat is my original FF...wheels of Fortune is the continuation of it.

Do comment and tell ur views on it as well
</font>
well i m here more then lmyam bt yes we neva talk before i guess . Oh i dint read first book I ll surely read first book as i became fan of ur writing. Thnx for info.

ShanUlas

rocker12 Goldie
rocker12
rocker12

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
uhoo i knew 
even its manya or manyata she is the best when drunk
very well written manya's feeling were very well potreyed just loved the entire update it was a pleasure to read have gon through it more than 5 times and it will be 6th af ter this comment superb work dear 
plz update soon :)

Edited by rocker12 - 27 August 2012 at 10:36am

ShanUlas

adorable_rana IF-Dazzler
adorable_rana
adorable_rana

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Hey Shana, so my first comment lol... very well written and good updateBig smile. U need no praise to tell u that how awesome writer u rSmile I have been the silent reader but then ur updates made me to say something about ur outstanding writing and praise u although u dont need one.Clap

Just WOWWWSmile

But dear in this update i felt something missing "the spark" like the one in Book I in this sane room.Somehow i expected that this romantic confrontation would be much more complicated but it went very smooth. I mean aint UV was offended with Manya because of taking drugs and manya she should also not bring out her emotions so easily as we always known as stubborn girl who dont confess easily. But anyways its just my opinion. Maybe this is how it meant to be in the situation they were but i was expecting very intense and complex one.

Anyways the update was as usual amazingStar

and one more thing dear do pm me when u next update " App yo humain bhool hi gayee" "gali bar plz humain bhi yaad rakhiye ga" lolBig smile

...Rohitha... Senior Member
...Rohitha...
...Rohitha...

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
as usual d part was awesomeClapClap...and i want to know  wt happens when she wakes up...and d bet i think it must btw manya and uday...am i right?????                                                                            one more update as soon as possible...shana di

Edited by piya77 - 27 August 2012 at 11:02am
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubaarana

Hey Shana, so my first comment lol... very well written and good updateBig smile. U need no praise to tell u that how awesome writer u rSmile I have been the silent reader but then ur updates made me to say something about ur outstanding writing and praise u although u dont need one.Clap

Just WOWWWSmile

But dear in this update i felt something missing "the spark" like the one in Book I in this sane room.Somehow i expected that this romantic confrontation would be much more complicated but it went very smooth. I mean aint UV was offended with Manya because of taking drugs and manya she should also not bring out her emotions so easily as we always known as stubborn girl who dont confess easily. But anyways its just my opinion. Maybe this is how it meant to be in the situation they were but i was expecting very intense and complex one.

Anyways the update was as usual amazingStar

and one more thing dear do pm me when u next update " App yo humain bhool hi gayee" "gali bar plz humain bhi yaad rakhiye ga" lolBig smile

Rubaa...Manya was not at in condition to be scolded...as u must see she was unconscious in the way to hotel and blabbered...UV just tried to avoid her for the nigh ...drugged condition is not  so romantic as drunk condition dear...people dont speak mind ...plus yes i feell i did wrong by not telling the drug...will bring this name in next chapter  so that readers know the difference

...while writing i had drug called MDMA also called estacy in mind which is quit common in rave parties...taken to create extra energy leading to hyperactivity of mind body harmones everything   ...so their was no use of having scenes like previous one where Mnaya was drunk

I took this rave party and MDMA matter coz one of my juniors in collage  had to face its after effects  ...she is now fine but now hates  parties...she had it a kind of energizer but it effected her adversely and even now she is sensitive to lights...doctors say may be the dose was too much for her...but since it was just for once so chances are she her hypersensitivity to light may fade with time

All are thinking drugged means speak ur mind...no dear drugs are much much dangerous things then alcohal ...often it effects mental activity and created hallucination kinda thing ...I really did research on this drug before writing this chapter and found confessions and drama shud be kept for more passionate and sane moments Smile

Since Manya already has weak nurvous system coz of accident ...so i have planned something dramatic in form of its after effect ...but dear real life dont have dramas...so better be away from any type of drug ...they just kill u slowly and steadily ...even one time intake is too injurious

...Plus no real confession has happened yet and  dont worry u will get all spark bomb dhamaka confrontation in morning when Manya will have senses...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adorable_rana...navina...

Go to top