Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 105)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya666

my another comment 

firstly if it is possible than bring unnati vijay and jey jagat in this ff

secondly i am imagining  what will be the reaction of uday when he will come to know that minakshi is real culprit he will real be a angry young man 

red hot

and third most important plzzz update soon 

cant wait for manya's reaction

They all will come aliya but slowly to help poor UV who will be struggling hard with his amnesic wife

Minakshi ??? well paap ka ant to hona he hai...bas thoda time lagega Smile

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gowri05

omg omg omg!!!!! shana di that was awesome!!!!!
Manya in the effect of drugs!!!! kya gul khilaye usne!!!!
Awww adya so cute!! she asked father for her mamma not a new one everyday!!! ohhh cho chweet!! the update was sexy!!!
But I really wanted Manya to tell 'I LOVE YOU' in full senses!
Ab uthegi nextdaY aur uday ko  accuse karegi!!! 
Hayyyeee !!! but the update was really very good !!
Thanks for the update!! 

Ful Sense waale I love U me abhi time hai ...she will confess ...but after one or two chapters
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshab

nice update shana
Lovey dovey !!

Awww mera princey and his princess
Manyatas heart yearning for his love UV heart longing for his princess..

I hope manyata regains her memory soon ..
Wats the bet about
i want both the families to see manyata in manya's avtaar soon jaigarh n devgarh family

Cont soon :)

Thanks Shabs am keeping bet thing a bit surprise ...let me see who guesses it right before my update LOL

Filhaal to abhi Badi maa Saa ke upar ye Manya naam ka aasman  girne wala hai...dheere dheere ...baki ki palatan bhi ayegi dont worry

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monaa.

I read the first chapter & I went blank LOL :P not because it was hard to understand or something but because i didnt knew the entire story line :P & then i realized that its a part 2 of someother SS LOL ( Pagal me ) :P

okay so no I'm off to read married for riyasat & when I'll be done with that I'll post a lamba sa comment over here :P

PS: yur writing style is great (:

Read It Aaram se dear and dont forget to like it LOL

Am all waiting for ur views ...Ankhen Beechhaye Smile

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by swetsurati

Awsomeee...briliant...love the way manyata confess her love to uday...its just awsome...the way u have discribe there feeling...awww...love that scene jab uday adya ko kiya hua promise yaad karta hai...she tooo...cute...ab jaldi plzzz..i cnt wait for next next morning kya hoga jab manyata khud ko uday ke sath dekhegi...plzzz...manayta i memory jaldi se wapas lado...pata nahi ye manyata uday se aur kitne papad belwayegi...pehle moniya banke aurab manya banke uday se papd belwa rahi hai...really cnt wait for next part...plzzz...update soon.

<font color="#000099">Sahi Pahchana UV ki love live is so so full of ups and downs...

age pechhe hazar ladkiyan aur jise dil se chaha wo use baar baar bhool jati hai...aur koi naya naam lekar samne aa khadi hoti hai...

seems like .bechare ki saari zindigi apni princess ko uska asli prince yaad dilane me he guzar jayegi
</font>
sahi kaha yaar...bichare uday ki love life kitni compicated...hai bichara uday pehle manyata ko moniya se manyata banaya ab fir se manya se manyata banane ka mission start karna padega..ab lagta hai ush ke pas yahi ek kaam bacha hai...

<font color="#000066">Surati, my friend when I started writing i myself did not know I am making UVs life so complicated by being in love with a woman who doesn't even remember himLOL

Now I know from where this keeda subconsciously came into my mind ...

I am great fan of Drew Berrymoore and way back i had seen her movie 50 First Dates where she plays the role of a woman suffering from short term memory loss ,where she always forgets the love of his life after every date.Poor lover wooes her agai and again leading to having 50 dates with the girl all anew LOL...watch the movie u will love it and know why shana is so much in love with forgetfulness
</font>
intresting...movie ...but sana ek bar mene tumse pu6a tha J,vijay bhai,unnati,jagat sab kaha hai tab tumne kaha tha ki woh sab bhi agey ayenge...woh sab kab ayenge...i want to see their reaction...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Surati, my friend when I started writing i myself did not know I am making UVs life so complicated by being in love with a woman who doesn't even remember himLOL

Now I know from where this keeda subconsciously came into my mind ...

I am great fan of Drew Berrymoore and way back i had seen her movie 50 First Dates where she plays the role of a woman suffering from short term memory loss ,where she always forgets the love of his life after every date.Poor lover wooes her agai and again leading to having 50 dates with the girl all anew LOL...watch the movie u will love it and know why shana is so much in love with forgetfulness
</font>
intresting...movie ...but sana ek bar mene tumse pu6a tha J,vijay bhai,unnati,jagat sab kaha hai tab tumne kaha tha ki woh sab bhi agey ayenge...woh sab kab ayenge...i want to see their reaction...

They will come one by one naa...phir they all need to do something in the plot

so will bring them to help UV who will be struggling against his very own amnesic wife and her strange forgetful kaarname

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
thank u so much shana for sending me the update before hand thanks so much i loved it the update was mind blowing totally loved it the feel the emotion the dialogues the everything was just perfect lovely work wonderful i have no words to praise u and i really liked the bold manyataWink because mostly uday is the one who starts but at the end the prince stole the spot light i loved his inner turmoil and the way he loved manyata awesome update shana and please update soon thank u so much once again and the bet u must be keeping that a suprise but please can we small hint so that we could guess what the bet is about please give us hints

Edited by vampire12345678 - 27 August 2012 at 6:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas...navina...

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

thank u so much shana for sending me the update before hand thanks so much i loved it the update was mind blowing totally loved it the feel the emotion the dialogues the everything was just perfect lovely work wonderful i have no words to praise u and i really liked the bold manyataWink because mostly uday is the one who starts but at the end the prince stole the spot light i loved his inner turmoil and the way he loved manyata awesome update shana and please update soon thank u so much once again and the bet u must be keeping that a suprise but please can we small hint so that we could guess what the bet is about please give us hints

So vampy u r back from school...how was ur day ??

Hints ...well first give me ur guesses then i will give hint accordinglySmile

Go to top