Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 103)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

Sorry Jiji last time I couldn't comment on the update.Embarrassed Fourth chapter was Fab.,Clap I liked it.Thumbs Up
Shocked Shocked Shocked OMG Jiji when you updated the fifth chapter n where is my PM?Shocked
Just read it,Wink No words to praise your work.Clap Clap
This time a sexy n bold Manya.Blushing Blushing I was like Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing these emoticons after reading the fifth chap.LOL Blush, blush, blush .LOL
Romantic, hot n beautiful update.Clap Clap Clap
But I want to know what'll happen in the morning when Manya'll came back in her  senses.LOL
Next chapter THE BET.Wink I'm dying to read more, but I think I'll be wait some more time.LOL
Thanks for the superb update Jiji.Smile Tongue
Do continue ASAP.Hug  Hug

Koi Gal nahi...u commented this much is enough for me

Morning me  what happens.??...i have given the hint in the last part itself, read UVs apprehensions u will know it

But yes they both a going to have a big rumble for sureOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yami001-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Dear Shana,

Although I've commented before and I found your update to be awesome, I still felt there was something missing in it. It didn't have a particular spark like your updates usually do, but I couldn't pinpoint WHAT?.. but after sleeping on it I kinda got it in the morning...

When Manya was drunk she confessed her love to Uday... but she didn't say things like: "I feel from within as if I know you, I feel as if my heart knows you from some other lifetime yet I don't know which, you affect me and I don't know why...  and I know its stupid cause I know we've never met before than these past 3 months, but there is a strange connection that I feel with you... and it confuses me and puts me in a dilemma... I love you Yuvraj Udayveer... but what I feel is more than that... like you have imprinted my soul but I don't know when or how but I know this 'ehsaas' from somewhere"... I know its mushy stuffSilly... but somehow wanted Manya to emotionally connect more with Uday in the heat of the moment and not only physically, I wanted her to explore her emotional turmoil a bit in her drugged state with heart completely overtaking the mind...as I believe love has many dimensions and its as emotional as its physical... but that's just my opinion.

Also, I wanted Manya to say a few words about her love for Adya in her drugged state... that she feels Adya attracts her in someway as if she belongs to her in some form or sometimes she feels Adya is a part of her own as sometimes she feels what Adya wants or needs without her even uttering anything... and she is unable to understand this weird heart to heart connection with somebody she met just a few months ago...

Plz update the next part soon!... will wait to read the bet.

Edited by mahi0809 - 27 August 2012 at 6:38am

Moonlight_AnshShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yami001

wow...such a lovely update Thumbs Up
jst thinking dat how manya will gonna react in morning...will she remember anything??
plzz update soon. ...

Thanks Yami ...well dear the hint to ans of ur question is in the last para of the chapter...read UVs apprehensions cafrefully...u will know what will happen in the morning...

Wo kya hai na my UV is superman with sharp intuitions...it is through him that I am actually weaving my story  Smile

DEK_girlHerman_4u

DEK_girl Groupbie
DEK_girl
DEK_girl

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thank god this happens after uv is sure manya is manyata..oderwise i wudnt have liked it!!! hope after this manyata remembers atleast sumthng from their 1st night together..u kno since the conditions were almost same..hehe i m back to reading that chap!tats my favourite 1!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Dear Shana,

Although I've commented before and I found your update to be awesome, I still felt there was something missing in it. It didn't have a particular spark like your updates usually do, but I couldn't pinpoint WHAT?.. but after sleeping on it I kinda got it in the morning...

When Manya was drunk she confessed her love to Uday... but she didn't say things like: "I feel from within as if I know you, I feel as if my heart knows from some other lifetime yet I don't know which and I know its stupid cause I know we've never before, but there is a strange connection that I feel with you... and it confuses me and puts me in a dilemma"... I know mushy stuff... but somehow wanted Manya to emotionally connect more with Uday in the heat of the moment and not only physically... I believe love has many dimensions and its as emotional as its physical... but that's just my opinion.

Also, I wanted Manya to say a few words about her love for Adya in her drugged state... that she feels Adya attracts her in someway as if she belongs to her in some form or sometimes she feels Adya is a part of her own as sometimes she feels what Adya wants or needs without her even uttering anything... and she is unable to understand this weird heart to heart connection with somebody she met just a few months ago...

Plz update the next part soon!... will wait to read the bet.

Hey Mahi Confession has not yet  happened it is still to come from Manyas side...it was just her desire and love as Mnaya that came in form of words...plus drugged situations is not at all fit situation for confession dear...I knew this while writing and UV echoed my thoughts

Dont worry dear I have planned all this for a bigger moment...u will have all u want...abhi to be ready for big Manveer fight and  bet ...and in midst of all this u will get ur awaited confession as well

i have noted ur dialogue dear it will come as confession in a most justified way...coz without this this story would be incomplete

Edited by shana0127 - 27 August 2012 at 5:04am

-SilverAngel-

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEK_girl

thank god this happens after uv is sure manya is manyata..oderwise i wudnt have liked it!!! hope after this manyata remembers atleast sumthng from their 1st night together..u kno since the conditions were almost same..hehe i m back to reading that chap!tats my favourite 1!

well Dear there is a big difference between drugged and drunk...u will know it in morning when opposite will happen LOL...i am smart dear I dont repeat exacltly same things ...u will soon know the difference between same and similar ...drug and drunkLOL
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya666

it was really romantic and rocking update i like manya confessing her love in druged stage  it was cute one and i am waiting for her reaction when she will back to her sence and hope uday will handle it in his style

Thanks dear ...keep reading I have a dhamaka morning in store for u all full on typical DEK wala Manveer style LOL

DEK_girl

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khalilshahista

It was amazing, so full of passion and romance. Honestly wish the actual story line of the serial dekha could be like this, it would have been a super hit.  Thank u 4 giving us the opportunity 2 read and comment on such beautiful work.Clap

Pleasure is all mine...ab jo cvs ne nahi kiya wahi sab to hum FF writers apne FF me karte hain

Dill ke armaan FF me nikalte hain

Shahi01Herman_4u

Go to top