Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 101)

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Hey Shana... Congos for hitting a century on your thread!!

100 WOHOO!!PartyPartyParty

yes shana made history 3 chapters and 100 pages 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima4akakacool123ShanUlas

_Grey_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Grey_
_Grey_

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Congo shana for hitting a century Party Now dats a cause for celebration ab toh 2 updates dedo i noe i am being greedy bt jst luv wheels of fortune and i hope to see a lot between manya and uday in the next updte Tongue Embarrassed Plzzz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Chapter 5

"Princess You Are Mine"

Udaveer was perplexed ,he knew not what to do.Manya was not at all fit to be taken home. Badi maas Saa had just arrived .She knew nothing about Manya being look alike of Manyata. What she knew was that grand children of Shastriji were living at his place. He knew she would blast the house if she saw Manya in this condition.

Udayveer decided to take Manya to his hotel and wait till she regains her consciousness as it was the only thing his shocked mind could think in gyrating noise of electronic music. Udayveer grabbed Manya in his arms   and carried here hastily to the car. Rakesh the driver was already waiting with doors open.

Udayverr layed down Manya on the back seat and sat beside her .He ordered Rakesh to turn the car to hotel.

'Hotel, But why sir Badi Ma Saa has just come she wants to meet u', informed Rakesh surprised at Udayveers decision

'Rakesh just do as I say .Do u  think your Manya Mem Saab is in condition to be presented in front of Badi am Saa'. Udayveer tried to calm down Manya who was blabbering in her sleep.

'I understand Sir But Madam is really new to this place sir otherwise I know she would have never come to such party.

Udayveer looked coldly at Rakesh which was enough to make rakesh realize his fault.The fault of talking too much that too about Madam Manya, special favorite of Yuvraaj Udayveer

Rakesh was a new driver. He was hired a month before and knew nothing about Yuvraani Manyata ,all he knew was that Yuvraaj Udayveer was a widower with many girls interested in him. He knew how Yuvrani Mainakshi was desperate about him as she often forced herself into his car though she always had her own car standing in porch. He was well aware of tension brewing up between Yuvraaj Udayveer and Yuvraani Minakshi regarding Shastriji's granddaughter Manya as rumours were the first thing that reached his extra sensitive years. He had heard Suraj the head servant saying one day that Manya Mem Saab was the best way to reach Yuvraaj Udayveer's heart, though the lady herself was kept at a safe distance by Yuvraaj Ydayveer.

But today things were different Rakesh felt his Manya Madam needed Yuvraaj Udayveer as she would have lost her everything if his master would have not saved her in right time. Rakesh belonged to  Banaras a town just like Haridwar and therefore felt a special kinship with Manya as the girl  resembled all such small town hesitations and apprehensions which he himself had ,he liked the  gradual change over of Manaya from small town girl to big town Madam.

Rakesh parked the car and opened the doors to let Udaveer and Manya come out. Manya had somehow regained consciousness but still struggled to recognize things around herself.

Udayveer helped Manya into the room. Manya was  exhausted and felt  her energy drained and fell on the bed like a lump .Manya has always been important for Udayveer. He knew she was his wife  Manayta but then he knew her ailment too.He had decided to keep silence over her truth for time being and let her be Manya Shastri. Though her other name gave her and him even more responsibility now.

As Manya Shastri she carried the reputed name of Pandit Deenanath Shastri Rajpurohit of Jaigad. Her respect and reputation was as important as his own. He did not want his  loved gurujis upbringing to be questioned at all,not till he was there to take care of it. He knew Manya was unknown to the ways of high class Mumbai ,as the so called high profile people were duel faced ,just the way he himself was.

Udayveer gently took off Manya's high heels which the girl certainly wore very uncomfortably as he could see her ankles bruised. He slowly layed her down on the bed and untied her hairs and unzipped her top to loosen her chest to let her  breath better. He rose up to open the windows but then felt himself  pulled back .

'Why are u so nice and good so caring and loving yet so arrogant and  rude Udayveer ',complained Manaya pulling  Udayveer to herself as she spoke her heart in a shaky voice. Her hairs fell gently on her bare skin as the dress she wore hid less and revealed more. Anya had somehow convinced Manya in wearing a red gown with enough deep cuts in back and front.Manya wore it just to prove that she was no less in carrying westerns as compared to her Mumbaiker counterparts. Though the very look in mirror had made her uncomfortable making her to wrap a stole around her arms to hide the unwanted curves that peered out of that skinny yet beautiful evening  gown.

Manya 's voice surprised Udayveer as he expected her to sleep .

Manya was awake though hazy and uncertain. The drug seemed to have unlocked her heart and set free her long suppressed  feelings and emotions she dared not talk in senses.

Udayveer knew Manya was speaking her heart as drug often blocked mind and let heart speak ,same was happening with his princess as well. He smiled and gently patted her forehead  'Go to sleep Manya we will talk in morning when u are in your true senses'.

Udayveer walked away from the bed .He felt his bones cracking out of fatigue as he had long day in office, then the party  and then again a rescue mission of his wife. He threw himself on the comfortable  arm chair and rubbed  his closed eyes. He sank himself in the long armchair with  his legs spread clumsily and his  tall  athletic body relaxed . He heard Manya say something and very realization of its meaning jerked him out of his relaxed composer.

He opened his eyes and found himself looking into the dreamy eyes of Manya who stood in front of him trying to steady her mind and body ,rubbing her bare legs out of nervousness.

'I love u Yuvraaj Udayveer ,slurred  Manya

Her  words stunned Udayveer ,he did not expect drug to make his princess speak such magical words. Udayveer could not stop smiling at Manya's confession  but then he sighed as he   realized Manya spoke it all due to drugs and not by her own mind.

'O really ,nice to know it Manya but then I think u r not fit for any such confessions, better speak same words in morning', said Udayveer placidly trying to ignore the effect of her sensuous beauty  exuding out of her thinly clad body.

Udayveers ignorance annoyed  Manya who was no more thinking by her mind but heart the  heart which had always loved the man sitting in front. She seemed to have known him for ages  and now when she expressed her love he said she was not fit enough to confess. How dare he reject her love when he himself  seemed so much in love with her.

Manya bent herself on Udayveer supporting herself  with the handles of the armchair and grabbed his collar to pull surprised Udayveer to herself ,' Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh ,what do u think of yourself haan,u r the only person fit for everything and I Manya unfit for everything'.

Udayveer liked Manyas sudden display of anger, he could feel his Manyata speaking out of Manya, a garb that often failed  to hide his princess. He could smell  her soft feminine scent and hear her pacing heartbeat .He  looked into her dreamy eyes and slowly  pushed  away  her hands from his collar .

Manya seemed too reluctant to give up so easily on her love ,the drug made her adrenaline  rush ,their was no stopping to her desires to have her prince, love him and kiss him.She wanted no excuse for her love which she had locked  so long to boost her very own self esteem and individuality as Manya .She had run a lot but now for this moment she wanted to run no more but to have and accept her love for Yuvraaj Udayveer. But his rejection made her angry her little  nose flared out of rage .She rose up   to walk away but stumbled into his wide spread legs  and felt  herself  pulled in.

'How does it feel to be rejected Manya?',said Udayveer playfully traversing his fingers on her face which was  reddened with anger.

'It feels like heaven!',  replied Manya clenching her teeth ,trying hard to free her body which seemed awkwardly entangled between his long  legs .

'Then lets be in heaven ',the sudden huskiness in his voice confused Manaya .Her anger subsided as she looked up in Udayveers eyes which seemed to have softened and looked raptly into hers .

Udayveer pulled Manya up to himself .She could hear his pulsating heart  under hers and feel his warm moist breath on her face  .She never know the arm chair was strong enough to hold them together .

'I think I am not fit enough for this' said Manya gently traversing  her hands on his fine chiseled face.

'Of course u r not my princess, God knows if u will ever  remember anything in morning but then I think we should take a risk, I with my wife and u with a stranger', winked Udayveer

'I am not u'r wife neither I am ur princess', stated Manaya pausing her fingers at his lips .

'As u wish, so tell me what u want to be?,' sighed Udayveer  fondling with her finger.

'Manya  and only Manya, that's what I am ',emphasized Manaya as she rose to sit in  his lap dangling her legs on sides of chair.

'Well the I am extremely sorry Miss Shastri,I just cant have u', smirked Udayveer .

'But Manya wants to have u Udayveer', said Manya flinging  her arms around him and hugging him tightly  .

'Well I think we had enough of love, we are about to break this armchair', said Udayveer trying to push Manya

'Let it break' whispered Manya moving her hands  insidiously down his waist.

Manya's bold advances surprised Udayveer he had heard about effects of drug but he never knew it was so beguiling and audacious .He did not want to give in to a drugged girl though a part of him was willing to give up all guards and have his princess the way she wanted to be. He could feel the passion and desire  seething in her body  and see the storm of that passion vivid in her  large brown eyes.

Yuvraaj Udayveer always knew  the right time to control his senses and the time to set them free. He had mastered his desires and used them according to his needs. It has been one year since he ever had any relationship with women .He still remembered the  promise made to his four year old  little daughter who had asked him for one Mamma and not a new one everyday. He had felt himself slapped when his very own child thought that her  father  did not love her mother.

Today he did have his daughter's loved mother in his arms but then her mother  defied her very own reality. She did want to be loved but like some other woman ,with some other name .Sigh! is this what he deserved after five long years of wait .

Suddenly he came out of his trail of thoughts as he felt  Manya's moist lips on his own and her tongue slowly making its way into his mouth. He felt himself responding to her returning her the passion she had ignited in him since her very first step in his house.

.It has been three months since she had come in his life ,three months of fighting to himself ,three months of living like a stranger with his own princess whom he waited for five long years. He found himself loosing into her eyes which reflected his very own desires and yearnings which they both wanted to be fulfilled in that very moment ,his body craved to have her as it has been long enough to be away from its very own better  half .

Manya  felt Udayveer's hesitant arms encircling her waist and soon felt herself pulled into the enormous warmth of the body seething with passion, his hands moved  into her open back zip gently caressing her back while her hands were down his waist trying to unbuckle his belt .

Udayveer stopped abruptly pushing away Manya .Manya felt hurt and rejected but soon she realized she was not rejected .Actually her prince wanted her more. Udayveer took Mnayata in his arms and walked to the bed , placing her gently into it. Manya tugged his shirt while Udayveer worked to free her from unnecessary clothing.

She felt Udayveer on her side and shivered at his very touch on her bare body  She closed her eyes as he made his place on her ,the pleasure of having her love into herself  was ecstatic ,it did pain, yes it hurt too but her body yearned for more of  such sweet  pain .She felt a sublime joy in hearing her love  Udayveer  moan with pleasure she gave him.

Its a night to remember thought Udayveer as he lay down beside his love of life. It has been years he had longed for this moment and tonight he had it from the very same woman who was capable of making him complete .Manya was asleep her body cuddled into his like a little child ,her body still pink  with his demanding  love making  .He gently caressed her face which rested on his chest tugging away the  hair strands  which tried  hide her beautiful  serene face.

He knew not if this beautiful woman would even remember this beautiful night spent together .But what he knew for sure was that he loved this lady laying beside him more then his life. She was the mother of his child and his only wife. He cared not what she would think or remember next morning , what he cared was that she belonged to him .

He gently placed a chaste kiss on the forehead of his sleeping beauty and whispered 'Princess U are Mine and Only Mine'

Humare pyare pathkon

Just dont read and go

Click Like Botton as well

Hum bhi to jaane like kiya bhi ya nahi

Smile

Chapter 6

The Bet

(Coming Soon)

Love U All

Smile

Shana

Edited by shana0127 - 27 August 2012 at 6:28am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuvrinda01maheenkhan30notyetdecidedPoonam14kitty18wjontyjainmahnoor2468Yami001aisha36Manveerangellaranridz_27afreshbeginAbcd8900Tuli.Luvs.Udaysaneha85fatima4aDEK_girlTasneesweet.tashikakacool123prernadecnibirIshaAkbarMoonlight_Ansharna753Pooja_0910DaddyzPwincessMariam12...Rohitha...anaroxsloppy-hopehans1998vu1998BornCriticalsunshinesamuefpuggyyMAHI1198anushruthiSunshinegirllangleroopsrocker12ilvudaySaHillover101--Zenu--Inkpen4877-Tannu-pmpm1wendy25xxDaydreameRxxminizz-JEHAN-Herman_4uShazziehuma12.FireNIceadorable_ranaArchi02vampire12345678pia.rahaSakura24Arieltabichitra_raorainurubalthejazzgalManasi_16MsLuscioussrividhya68IcyToastersadventure_gurlfia21Havii..IshqShava..-RK_Ki_Biwi-TuTeradekh-SilverAngel-Ziva01snowdream...navina...-BerryCharm-MysticRiver

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Me first again!!! YIPPIE!!

@Shana: Hun, go show your support to Alissa right now. She needs our back up/ few words of support. Turns out a fellow member of this forum is posting her FF on ManVeer another forum claiming the work to be hers... Go to Jehan's post where she needs our help!!

Can't believe people are stooping so low!.. and imagine our very own fellow DEK forum member!... So shameful!Angry

Edited by mahi0809 - 26 August 2012 at 6:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123rocker12

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Reserved!

***Edit.

Shannu man..this update was simply BRILLIANT!
Just loved the way you showed BOTH Manyata and Udayveer's emotions..UV trying to control whereas all of Manya's emotions were like flooding out!
Will admit, even I was shocked when Manya said I love you! Embarrassed So she does doesnt she? After all this time.. and you know what the best part is? She loves him despite all his flaws, that she cant help her silly heart but love him! Because after all, she IS his Manyata. Smile
My favourute part:
'But Manya wants to have u Udayveer', said Manya flinging  her arms around him and hugging him tightly  .
I dont know but I just found it so cute picturing it! Embarrassed And then the best part, that UV rejects the love that's from Manya as even now all his loyalties lie to Manyata and Manyata only! Embarrassed
Obviously the rest of the update was just amazingly written! Even though her actions were bold, I still found Manya extremely cute and obviously my Princey was the star of the show! Cool LOL the mysteriousness with which he talks, that act he puts up of always being the unaffected one and then when the act falls apart and he is once again the passionate lover of his Princess. Day Dreaming All veryy amazingly done by you! Clap
Continue soon, although I will say that thank you being so kind with your updates because I think you're update schedule is just right because although you torture us a while, the wait isnt too too long plus your chapters always make up for that wait! Big smile

Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 26 August 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anaroxanushruthiShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Reserved!

***Edit.

Shannu man..this update was simply BRILLIANT!
Just loved the way you showed BOTH Manyata and Udayveer's emotions..UV trying to control whereas all of Manya's emotions were like flooding out!
Will admit, even I was shocked when Manya said I love you! Embarrassed So she does doesnt she? After all this time.. and you know what the best part is? She loves him despite all his flaws, that she cant help her silly heart but love him! Because after all, she IS his Manyata. Smile
My favourute part:
I dont know but I just found it so cute picturing it! Embarrassed And then the best part, that UV rejects the love that's from Manya as even now all his loyalties lie to Manyata and Manyata only! Embarrassed
Obviously the rest of the update was just amazingly written! Even though her actions were bold, I still found Manya extremely cute and obviously my Princey was the star of the show! Cool LOL the mysteriousness with which he talks, that act he puts up of always being the unaffected one and then when the act falls apart and he is once again the passionate lover of his Princess. Day Dreaming All veryy amazingly done by you! Clap
Continue soon, although I will say that thank you being so kind with your updates because I think you're update schedule is just right because although you torture us a while, the wait isnt too too long plus your chapters always make up for that wait! Big smile

Thanks Ranju...actully UV never got time to fall in love with Mnaya as he knew it from very beginning she was Mnayata...be it his guts only...and after scar thing he has no doubt so their is no use of falling for Mnaya when he knows she is Mnayata.

But in next chapters he will have to really swallow hard this Mnaya thing as Mnaya  is gonna be really adamant on this point

xxDaydreameRxxanushruthi

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
wow amazing part loved the romance cont soon
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Okay I read it and it was awesome!... Great work. Seeing a bold Manyata was very different as Manya is too cute!... Never imagined Manya doing sensuous things...looks like that's what love does to you.

Good job!.. Update soon!

ShanUlas...navina...

Go to top