Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 (Page 10)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Shana I know you said Sunday... and I'm prepared to wait but plzzz give a long long update on sunday. I wanna read loads and loads about Uday and Manyata.

Feeling in the dumps cause of SA's confirmation of DEK ending. Why do all good things end soon and attyachari type serials never seem to end??... The injustice of it all!!... Argghhh

Sure Mahi , its becoming long actually coz they are going to meet  r in first chapter itself that's why its taking long to update.Smile

Edited by shana0127 - 20 July 2012 at 11:55pm

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Shana I know you said Sunday... and I'm prepared to wait but plzzz give a long long update on sunday. I wanna read loads and loads about Uday and Manyata.

Feeling in the dumps cause of SA's confirmation of DEK ending. Why do all good things end soon and attyachari type serials never seem to end??... The injustice of it all!!... Argghhh

Sure Mahi , its becoming long actually coz they are going to meet  r in first chapter itself that's why its taking long to update.Smile

I hope their first meeting after 5 yrs is magical and you put their emotions, inner turmoil, feelings of love rising etc to the hilt. I can't wait for Sunday nowDay Dreaming... you're FF is my most favorite one!!

And see how much your FF is popular, you haven't even uploaded a chapter yet and still just for your prologue the thread has gone for 10 pages... might go possibly higher... Can you feel the immense love of this forum for your writing?HeartClap

Edited by mahi0809 - 21 July 2012 at 12:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

OMG Shana!! Finally got the time to read this and i am SOO impressed already!! When you said you were going the ekta way, initially i was a bit worried about what the storys gonna turn out like, i didnt wnat something too typical but in thsi case i read the first two lines and im practically jumping from excitement! Manyatas a UV fan! Day Dreaming totally will love seeing her fan girling like crazy! LOL 
Okay enough praising, lets get to teh point...WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO MEET!?? Big smile

In the first chapter itself as I am too impatient to see them together,but yes truth will come out after very long.

Coz I want my story to have a full fresh look with UV craving to find Manyata in Manya and wont give in himself till he really starts falling for instances of Manyata in Manya  while Manya longs to have him as her prince charming with no recollection of her past .

Manya longing for him...UV looking for Manyata in Manya..OMG Embarrassed ..seriously im getting so excited.
And thank the lord they are going to meet in the beginning itself! Big smile it honestly doesnt matter when the truth comes out, because i feel like im gonna enjoy the journey itself so much! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

OMG Shana!! Finally got the time to read this and i am SOO impressed already!! When you said you were going the ekta way, initially i was a bit worried about what the storys gonna turn out like, i didnt wnat something too typical but in thsi case i read the first two lines and im practically jumping from excitement! Manyatas a UV fan! Day Dreaming totally will love seeing her fan girling like crazy! LOL 
Okay enough praising, lets get to teh point...WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO MEET!?? Big smile

In the first chapter itself as I am too impatient to see them together,but yes truth will come out after very long.

Coz I want my story to have a full fresh look with UV craving to find Manyata in Manya and wont give in himself till he really starts falling for instances of Manyata in Manya  while Manya longs to have him as her prince charming with no recollection of her past .

Manya longing for him...UV looking for Manyata in Manya..OMG Embarrassed ..seriously im getting so excited.
And thank the lord they are going to meet in the beginning itself! Big smile it honestly doesnt matter when the truth comes out, because i feel like im gonna enjoy the journey itself so much! Embarrassed

Yes, and you better make sure you give Minakshi HELL when the truth comes out. It'll shouldn't be something smooth or easy like going away from their lives, but some real punishment via karma or anything else but for once I really really wanna see evil paying/ being thwarted. Hate Minakshi so much!..  She is a freakin male version of psycho Akash.

Edited by mahi0809 - 21 July 2012 at 12:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxxShanUlas

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Yes, and you better make sure you give Minakshi HELL when the truth comes out. It'll shouldn't be something smooth or easy like going away from their lives, but some real punishment via karma or anything else but for once I really really wanna see evil paying/ being thwarted. Hate Minakshi so much!..  She is a freakin male version of psycho Akash.

YES OMG thanks for reminding me Mahi...I want that girl to suffer..big time! i think the best thing would be to make her realize her mistake and then leave her burning in the hell of regrets and misery for a lifetime Evil Smile

ShanUlas-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

YES OMG thanks for reminding me Mahi...I want that girl to suffer..big time! i think the best thing would be to make her realize her mistake and then leave her burning in the hell of regrets and misery for a lifetime Evil Smile

I want her to be Mumbai jail ki Yuvraani Evil Smile  for an Attempt to Murder. Wanna actually see somebody (a character) going behind bars and realizing the extent of their crime. Don't want her to go scot free. Attempt to murder's not a joke or something to be taken lightly. Its our shows that have made a mockery out of law and the system of giving adequate punishment.

I hope Shana does justice to it in her book.

xxDaydreameRxxShanUlas

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged

I want her to be Mumbai jail ki Yuvraani Evil Smile  for an Attempt to Murder. Wanna actually see somebody (a character) going behind bars and realizing the extent of their crime. Don't want her to go scot free. Attempt to murder's not a joke or something to be taken lightly. Its our shows that have made a mockery out of law and the system of giving adequate punishment.

OMG so true!! Indian shows make murder attempts seem like everyday life..i mean look at J in teh show..no one in the show even remembers or mentions her trying to poison manyata anymoreAngry

Shana are you listening dear? We want Meenakshi to get punished! Big time! 

ShanUlas-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

OMG so true!! Indian shows make murder attempts seem like everyday life..i mean look at J in teh show..no one in the show even remembers or mentions her trying to poison manyata anymoreAngry

Shana are you listening dear? We want Meenakshi to get punished! Big time! 

And I bet nobody is even gonna find out that she was the one who deliberately tripped DS and sent her to ComaAngry ... can you believe it... even many aspects of the truth don't come out and are conveniently omitted or manipulatedWacko.
Hope Shana covers all the loop holes in her book. Have full faith on your talent girlyThumbs Up.

xxDaydreameRxxShanUlas

Go to top