Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
hayy re ek jaan aur itna sitam ??
Firstly late update det ho :(
Next princey ko DARD mein dooba deti ho ...ye choti se shab kya karey ??
hee im waiting for fierce lion to attack these chotey motey se foxes :P
Sunshinegirll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow.. so manya knows that she is the one who forced herself on uday and not vice versa..
great update shana👏
hmmm so now vikram is going to try to make manya fall for him..
wud be intersting to read.. i guess manya wont like him no matter wat vikram does now that she knows uday is not bad so she is not in love with the wrong guy..
waiting for ur spoiler to come into the picture..
ie how will manya get to know about how minakshi murdered yuvrani manyata and how she will fight to expose minakshi.. also when will uday get to know who tampered with the dna reports?
hmmm somehow i manage to put questions even though i dint think of any while i started writing the comment😆
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shana🤗I hope I got here on time.I loved the update.The realization was beautifully.I actually wanted to read on and on.It was so sad that thet chapter had to end so quickly.Okay now coming back to the chapter.hmmm Minakshi has got an accomplice to help her out.Now I am scared for Manya.I mean I know that UV will not let anything harm his Manya still right now she is kind of lonely na.My heart goes out to this stubborn,confused girl😭I am so glad that she finally knew the truth and that led to the realization that had always been buried in her heart that she is in love with UV.awww UV I felt sad for this proud Yuvraaj too.I could sense his heart was breaking but he was really frustrated and unwittingly taking out his frustrations on his beloved daughter.I loved how you explained Manya's thoughts regarding Adya.That bit was really heartwrenching.I loved this emotional chapter a lot.Now looking forward to the next one eagerly.Please do update soon😊
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

Shana🤗I hope I got here on time.I loved the update.The realization was beautifully.I actually wanted to read on and on.It was so sad that thet chapter had to end so quickly.Okay now coming back to the chapter.hmmm Minakshi has got an accomplice to help her out.Now I am scared for Manya.I mean I know that UV will not let anything harm his Manya still right now she is kind of lonely na.My heart goes out to this stubborn,confused girl😭I am so glad that she finally knew the truth and that led to the realization that had always been buried in her heart that she is in love with UV.awww UV I felt sad for this proud Yuvraaj too.I could sense his heart was breaking but he was really frustrated and unwittingly taking out his frustrations on his beloved daughter.I loved how you explained Manya's thoughts regarding Adya.That bit was really heartwrenching.I loved this emotional chapter a lot.Now looking forward to the next one eagerly.Please do update soon😊

Thank U minizz ,yes dear it was high time that Manyata realised her feelings for U ...afterall UV kab tak bhagta...will update soon

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshinegirll

wow wow.. so manya knows that she is the one who forced herself on uday and not vice versa..
great update shana👏
hmmm so now vikram is going to try to make manya fall for him..
wud be intersting to read.. i guess manya wont like him no matter wat vikram does now that she knows uday is not bad so she is not in love with the wrong guy..
waiting for ur spoiler to come into the picture..
ie how will manya get to know about how minakshi murdered yuvrani manyata and how she will fight to expose minakshi.. also when will uday get to know who tampered with the dna reports?
hmmm somehow i manage to put questions even though i dint think of any while i started writing the comment😆

Well Vikram is going to do many things ...

I will give mukti to Minakshi from evil woks within two chapters ...after that her work will be done by Vikram now 😆

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Shana: I hope you do justice with Minakshi's character when you end her babe... I know she can't be the yuvraani of Mumbai jail but make sure she suffers  a LOT!

P.S: Better make a new thread baby... looks like you're all out in 4 pages!😃
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshab

hayy re ek jaan aur itna sitam ??
Firstly late update det ho :(
Next princey ko DARD mein dooba deti ho ...ye choti se shab kya karey ??
hee im waiting for fierce lion to attack these chotey motey se foxes :P

kya karron saath rakhti hoon to story aagey he nahi badhti little shabs 😕

aur door bhi rakhoon to kitna ,thats why brought this vikram so that he does something spicy

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

@Shana: I hope you do justice with Minakshi's character when you end her babe... I know she can't be the yuvraani of Mumbai jail but make sure she suffers  a LOT!

P.S: Better make a new thread baby... looks like you're all out in 4 pages!😃

yes will update next chapter in new thread

dont worry will stick to my spoiler and give full justice to Manyata 's long lost five years coz of this Minakshi

sloppy-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

brilliant shana! finally manyata realised her mistake! poor uv! feel bad for him...:/

i was reading this chapter in my class and i had my mouth  wide open...read LAIW 2 along it wsa fun...

keep rocking shana...and thnx for pm

MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
I don't watch this serial bt nic update