Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Shana , ur late latif comment er is back .You give us all a dhamakedar manveer union update, and make us all impatienly waiting and wanting for more, and then u come back with a most quenching update ever. Dil khosh kar diya shanaπŸ‘. What a terrific update.πŸ‘

Analysis:

Part 1: Realization hits hard after the blissful night: So very tactfully handled the whole part shana. I mean once a person comes out of his hangover or his drug reaction, what anyone would do is reverse the car of memory and try to recollect what ever that person can. A lot of times, people just jump to the pain or head ache, and just go to the present situation. But here with this you also told the readers what had happened that night and how she got drugged.Very expressively written, expressive beacuse of this :
She tried to push the object, strangely she liked its feel!
πŸ‘πŸ‘now shana in a movie some scene just becomes remarkable not just for the gist of the scene and the actors, a very significant amount of work is done by the background score,though unnoticed but cannot be neglected. Here also, u get her breeding emotions of her body just recognizing her true soulmate, so very well. she is unconsciously aware of it too.This part was like the background score that made the whole thing so remarkably beautiful

I also like how u brought up her past with her dadaji and her loneliness. At times I would wonder, that if Uday has so longingly yearned for her, then she would also have sensed that void within herself. And this part explained it well.

She was laying under  a man she had feared most to fall for in real .

The day she touched him would turn her evil
πŸ‘πŸ‘Have u ever felt that helplessness when u r in a situation u had been trying to avoid for a while and all of a sudden u r in that situation. yes ur second step is to  compose ur self,u think of ways to come out of it, but that initial helplessness is so unavoidable and inevitable. These lines brings out that helplessness. So very well written shana. 

Part 2: the wounded roaring prince : 
Manya was surprised,sacred her first reaction, accepted
Manya composed herself quick, shastriji's upbringing, accepted
Manya went on the abuse spree ,still accepted
but what was not acceptable here was her having drugs, not just because it was wrong, but here it is the questions of her upbringing as shasthriji's daughter.There was a concealed fear of what if she would have been with a real stranger. What if someone would have used his...his wife, his life, his dignity.Here stepped a prince much higher in notches than a person can imagine, trying to reason out with his stubborn wife that how could she put herself in a situation that made her so very vulnerable like a open wound.

so oosome this part was shana, Udays fear, his helplessness, his anger on demeaning his own beloved wife.He was like a feared wounded tiger here.Everything so perfect, so flawless.πŸ‘πŸ‘ And what a medicine this wounded tiger got, no the slap was not a salt to his wound, but was like soothing water to his wound,  it just showed, that his princess was not that lost in this new world of falseness and flaunt. It showed that she was still his princess, or if not his princess atleast shasthriji's daughter.

Part 3: reality slaps hard: And it slapped so hard in the form of Udayveer singh that it shook her whole integrity. The most paining part here was she knew that she was wrong if not entirely, and THE Yuvraj Udayveer singh was so effing right here. The reality was so harsh for her that she slapped the reality trying to fight it, not accepting what it said, and how low it demeaned her. But then the reality was standing right in front of her, staring at her like an owl, and she, left with no other choice but accept it, and drown in the ocean of despair. 

Uday could see his life drowning in the depth of despair, he is standing der with his open arms, but his life, his wife, refuses to acknowledge him and take his help. so what does she do, well she re-composes and does what is the easiest thing here, again accuses UV by going a level more down and calling him rapist.shana this part was so skillfully written, it was marvelous work.

Part 4: Bet is set, and stakes are high: "Test a persons patience only if you have the ability to bear the after effects". And what an after effect it was, hot, sizzling, yet romantic and charming. The after-effect engulfed her like a roaring, passionate sea engulf the ship into itself. But then the ship doesn't give up easily, it stirs, fights back the roaring wave, and this is what Manya did she fought back, she fought with a bet with a bet of anger and fear, "so apt for the situation and so inept for her destiny". And UV accepts the bet, with the mask of confidence given to him by his love and destiny. again a classic composition shana, you nailed it . 

Part 5: moth and the flame: "Can a moth ever resist the flame?" A moth knows that the fire is gonna destroy its very existence, but still it is drawn to it, like a hypnotized doll. Even after setting the bet, and challenging the fire, the moth named manyata couldn't help from melting herself in the arms of her fire... the fire where she had always belonged.

Manya felt like she had always been there to absorb this man into herself .
She closed her eyes and sighed let me rest like this forever

Very beautifully penned shana 

Part 5: Rakesh the wise audience, and Suraj the loyal soldier: Rakesh is the character who has witnessed the real incidence, he is the one who can turn tables in the favor of UV, though rite now he seems to be not much on UV's side. Suraj on the other hand knows his masters weakness and strength both, he has seen in him happiness and in despair. Use both of them at the right time, with the right impact shana. I don't want you to waste such a rooted characters.

Part 6: Finally Badi maa saa comes :  have been very impatiently waiting for this 75 years old ancient child fairy god mother to come and wave her magic wand and take away my prince's pain.

And finally our fairy god mother arrived, giving all the motherly love she had, and Manya sucked up all the love she got from her, like the bud sucks the early morning dew. And like a bee, after collecting all the nectar from teh flower, manya just refused to acknowledge what she got from that lady, she just refused to be Manyata again.Sigh. So well penned down shana.πŸ‘.
And loved the mention of Rajmata Mrunalini Devi and her son Maharaj Brijraj, It gave me hope that they would be entering soon. 

part 7: Anya-Manav two troubled confused souls: Wont go in detail analysis here(already my comment is looking like a mini ff updateπŸ˜†), but again a very surprising twist here, Anya sleeping off with Aman, and so easily brushing it off as a one night stand. Gosh this girl is one heck of a play girl.  also loved the reality check that anya gave Manya about her true feelings for Uday. Was much needed one from THE Anya whom Miss Manya shashtri has been following too much lately.

Part 8: Manyata hanging in the valley of despair: this part was so well written shanaπŸ‘,Manya's inner turmoil is so crystal clear like moonlight hit water. It was defect-less. Manya fighting her helplessness with the weapon of her ego.

bhol kar bhi na bhol payen jise...       
dil ne har dhadkan mein basaya hai use...    
aye khuda kya shikayat kare tujhse ...      
mere dil ne hi ki hai daagabazi mujhse...  
mere wajood ne jab kabhi sawal pucha hai tujhse... 
tune mudhkar kaha jawab puch apne dil se...  
bade gurror se kaha bhol jayenge use kasam se...
agle hi pal aakhein hamari sajhi uske chehere se... 
akhir haar kar  sawal kiya apne hi dil se...
dil ne jawab diya bade yakeen se...
ki jise joda hai khuda ne taqdeer se...
kaha juda ho pate hai wo insaan he chahne se...

I will always find my way to my Adya thought Manya 

well this line indicates, she is gonna go away from UV and his mansion. Waise UV kaha dur reh sakta hai aab apne princess se. Even if she leaves, he will make sure, he is keeping a watch on her, he knows everything about her and manav. He would take extra care of their needs and security without letting manya know. Just my thoughs.

Sigh, long update so long analysis, please ignore the typos, I dont have patience to go back and recheck the analysis, lol I dont know how r u gonna read this bullshit..

Thanks fro the PM shana, and update soon 

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hi Shana , ur late latif comment er is back .You give us all a dhamakedar manveer union update, and make us all impatienly waiting and wanting for more, and then u come back with a most quenching update ever. Dil khosh kar diya shanaπŸ‘. What a terrific update.πŸ‘

Analysis:

Part 1: Realization hits hard after the blissful night: So very tactfully handled the whole part shana. I mean once a person comes out of his hangover or his drug reaction, what anyone would do is reverse the car of memory and try to recollect what ever that person can. A lot of times, people just jump to the pain or head ache, and just go to the present situation. But here with this you also told the readers what had happened that night and how she got drugged.Very expressively written, expressive beacuse of this :
She tried to push the object, strangely she liked its feel!
πŸ‘πŸ‘now shana in a movie some scene just becomes remarkable not just for the gist of the scene and the actors, a very significant amount of work is done by the background score,though unnoticed but cannot be neglected. Here also, u get her breeding emotions of her body just recognizing her true soulmate, so very well. she is unconsciously aware of it too.This part was like the background score that made the whole thing so remarkably beautiful

I also like how u brought up her past with her dadaji and her loneliness. At times I would wonder, that if Uday has so longingly yearned for her, then she would also have sensed that void within herself. And this part explained it well.

She was laying under  a man she had feared most to fall for in real .

The day she touched him would turn her evil
πŸ‘πŸ‘Have u ever felt that helplessness when u r in a situation u had been trying to avoid for a while and all of a sudden u r in that situation. yes ur second step is to  compose ur self,u think of ways to come out of it, but that initial helplessness is so unavoidable and inevitable. These lines brings out that helplessness. So very well written shana. 

Part 2: the wounded roaring prince : 
Manya was surprised,sacred her first reaction, accepted
Manya composed herself quick, shastriji's upbringing, accepted
Manya went on the abuse spree ,still accepted
but what was not acceptable here was her having drugs, not just because it was wrong, but here it is the questions of her upbringing as shasthriji's daughter.There was a concealed fear of what if she would have been with a real stranger. What if someone would have used his...his wife, his life, his dignity.Here stepped a prince much higher in notches than a person can imagine, trying to reason out with his stubborn wife that how could she put herself in a situation that made her so very vulnerable like a open wound.

so oosome this part was shana, Udays fear, his helplessness, his anger on demeaning his own beloved wife.He was like a feared wounded tiger here.Everything so perfect, so flawless.πŸ‘πŸ‘ And what a medicine this wounded tiger got, no the slap was not a salt to his wound, but was like soothing water to his wound,  it just showed, that his princess was not that lost in this new world of falseness and flaunt. It showed that she was still his princess, or if not his princess atleast shasthriji's daughter.

Part 3: reality slaps hard: And it slapped so hard in the form of Udayveer singh that it shook her whole integrity. The most paining part here was she knew that she was wrong if not entirely, and THE Yuvraj Udayveer singh was so effing right here. The reality was so harsh for her that she slapped the reality trying to fight it, not accepting what it said, and how low it demeaned her. But then the reality was standing right in front of her, staring at her like an owl, and she, left with no other choice but accept it, and drown in the ocean of despair. 

Uday could see his life drowning in the depth of despair, he is standing der with his open arms, but his life, his wife, refuses to acknowledge him and take his help. so what does she do, well she re-composes and does what is the easiest thing here, again accuses UV by going a level more down and calling him rapist.shana this part was so skillfully written, it was marvelous work.

Part 4: Bet is set, and stakes are high: "Test a persons patience only if you have the ability to bear the after effects". And what an after effect it was, hot, sizzling, yet romantic and charming. The after-effect engulfed her like a roaring, passionate sea engulf the ship into itself. But then the ship doesn't give up easily, it stirs, fights back the roaring wave, and this is what Manya did she fought back, she fought with a bet with a bet of anger and fear, "so apt for the situation and so inept for her destiny". And UV accepts the bet, with the mask of confidence given to him by his love and destiny. again a classic composition shana, you nailed it . 

Part 5: moth and the flame: "Can a moth ever resist the flame?" A moth knows that the fire is gonna destroy its very existence, but still it is drawn to it, like a hypnotized doll. Even after setting the bet, and challenging the fire, the moth named manyata couldn't help from melting herself in the arms of her fire... the fire where she had always belonged.

Manya felt like she had always been there to absorb this man into herself .
She closed her eyes and sighed let me rest like this forever

Very beautifully penned shana 

Part 5: Rakesh the wise audience, and Suraj the loyal soldier: Rakesh is the character who has witnessed the real incidence, he is the one who can turn tables in the favor of UV, though rite now he seems to be not much on UV's side. Suraj on the other hand knows his masters weakness and strength both, he has seen in him happiness and in despair. Use both of them at the right time, with the right impact shana. I don't want you to waste such a rooted characters.

Part 6: Finally Badi maa saa comes :  have been very impatiently waiting for this 75 years old ancient child fairy god mother to come and wave her magic wand and take away my prince's pain.

And finally our fairy god mother arrived, giving all the motherly love she had, and Manya sucked up all the love she got from her, like the bud sucks the early morning dew. And like a bee, after collecting all the nectar from teh flower, manya just refused to acknowledge what she got from that lady, she just refused to be Manyata again.Sigh. So well penned down shana.πŸ‘.
And loved the mention of Rajmata Mrunalini Devi and her son Maharaj Brijraj, It gave me hope that they would be entering soon. 

part 7: Anya-Manav two troubled confused souls: Wont go in detail analysis here(already my comment is looking like a mini ff updateπŸ˜†), but again a very surprising twist here, Anya sleeping off with Aman, and so easily brushing it off as a one night stand. Gosh this girl is one heck of a play girl.  also loved the reality check that anya gave Manya about her true feelings for Uday. Was much needed one from THE Anya whom Miss Manya shashtri has been following too much lately.

Part 8: Manyata hanging in the valley of despair: this part was so well written shanaπŸ‘,Manya's inner turmoil is so crystal clear like moonlight hit water. It was defect-less. Manya fighting her helplessness with the weapon of her ego.

bhol kar bhi na bhol payen jise...       
dil ne har dhadkan mein basaya hai use...    
aye khuda kya shikayat kare tujhse ...      
mere dil ne hi ki hai daagabazi mujhse...  
mere wajood ne jab kabhi sawal pucha hai tujhse... 
tune mudhkar kaha jawab puch apne dil se...  
bade gurror se kaha bhol jayenge use kasam se...
agle hi pal aakhein hamari sajhi uske chehere se... 
akhir haar kar  sawal kiya apne hi dil se...
dil ne jawab diya bade yakeen se...
ki jise joda hai khuda ne taqdeer se...
kaha juda ho pate hai wo insaan he chahne se...

I will always find my way to my Adya thought Manya 

well this line indicates, she is gonna go away from UV and his mansion. Waise UV kaha dur reh sakta hai aab apne princess se. Even if she leaves, he will make sure, he is keeping a watch on her, he knows everything about her and manav. He would take extra care of their needs and security without letting manya know. Just my thoughs.

Sigh, long update so long analysis, please ignore the typos, I dont have patience to go back and recheck the analysis, lol I dont know how r u gonna read this bullshit..

Thanks fro the PM shana, and update soon 

Thanks Chitra ...ur comments are worth wait dear...I know the reason of ur being late ...know what its same as mine update being late...i try to be best in giving update and u try to be best in commenting on it...reason we both get late !

|But then we both end up giving each other more then satisfying write ups dont we😊

Now am gonna use ur literary and poetic words of expression in my next update to explain situations...hope u dont mind...coz i just love them and when u love something it starts showing in ur work as well πŸ˜†.

Love ur headings of various parts yaar...plus that song in red took away my heart...it explains manya dilemma so well

Thank u once again but where is my like on update πŸ˜†

love U my dearest  purple commentator
πŸ€—
shana

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi shana di.(hope i can call u so). I love all ur works.i was following all ur ffs for months but never had the courage to do so.finally i created an id yesterday.could u plz pm me when u update next. I love this mature uday and carefree manya.
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: andy.a

Hi shana di.(hope i can call u so). I love all ur works.i was following all ur ffs for months but never had the courage to do so.finally i created an id yesterday.could u plz pm me when u update next. I love this mature uday and carefree manya.

Sure dear will pm u ...thanks a lot Andy  for commenting and telling me ...do click like button on page 1 dear coz i sent pm to those who have liked it...coz that makes me easy to diffrentiate my readers in my friend list...its so long and from different forums...and not all read manveer...so do click like and i will pm u for sure
love u
😊
shana

vampire12345678 thumbnail
please update soon shana please update before sunday please please
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
chitra_rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

Thanks Chitra ...ur comments are worth wait dear...I know the reason of ur being late ...know what its same as mine update being late...i try to be best in giving update and u try to be best in commenting on it...reason we both get late !

|But then we both end up giving each other more then satisfying write ups dont we😊

Now am gonna use ur literary and poetic words of expression in my next update to explain situations...hope u dont mind...coz i just love them and when u love something it starts showing in ur work as well πŸ˜†.

Love ur headings of various parts yaar...plus that song in red took away my heart...it explains manya dilemma so well

Thank u once again but where is my like on update πŸ˜†

love U my dearest  purple commentator
πŸ€—
shana

hey Shana . You are so true about being late lol, I guess being late makes us pay penalty by putting out extra effort and time in doing the work. ya I actually forgot to click the like button lol πŸ˜†, but now have liked the updateπŸ˜‰.

Use whatever u feel like using from the comment. Comments are like return gifts to writers for the gift they give their readers in the form of updates. Now u can do whatever u wish to do with that gift.
Love u too Shana πŸ€—, and update soon πŸ˜‰
Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

hey Shana . You are so true about being late lol, I guess being late makes us pay penalty by putting out extra effort and time in doing the work. ya I actually forgot to click the like button lol πŸ˜†, but now have liked the updateπŸ˜‰.

Use whatever u feel like using from the comment. Comments are like return gifts to writers for the gift they give their readers in the form of updates. Now u can do whatever u wish to do with that gift.
Love u too Shana πŸ€—, and update soon πŸ˜‰

BTW chitra dont u think hum dono ki blue or purple jodi ekdum unique hai...u always write in purple and I in blue...now if only I were man ...i would have proposed u...Sigh ! i am a woman and we are not at lesbiansπŸ˜†πŸ€£
chitra_rao thumbnail

BTW chitra dont u think hum dono ki blue or purple jodi ekdum unique hai...u always write in purple and I in blue...now if only I were man ...i would have proposed u...Sigh ! i am a woman and we are not at lesbiansπŸ˜†πŸ€£

hahahha lol, yes who tho hai ekdum unique jodi ,
hahahahhaha yes u r right we are not lesbians and dostana 2 shuru karne ka koi irada bhi nahi hai hum dono ka, so e-hugs and e-winks se hi cheed khani karenge lol🀣
ShanUlas thumbnail

hahahha lol, yes who tho hai ekdum unique jodi ,

hahahahhaha yes u r right we are not lesbians and dostana 2 shuru karne ka koi irada bhi nahi hai hum dono ka, so e-hugs and e-winks se hi cheed khani karenge lol🀣

Really chitra its sooo nice to make a friend like u on IF 😊...just be in touch dear
love u
πŸ€—
shana

chitra_rao thumbnail

Really chitra its sooo nice to make a friend like u on IF 😊...just be in touch dear
love u
πŸ€—
shana

offcourse i will stay in touch,kaha koi hamse peecha chudwa pata hai,πŸ˜† if there is no update to chat they I will scrap, if I dont get reply to it, than I will PM, I have loads of ways to torture uπŸ˜‰,
Love u too
πŸ€—
naam tho pata hi hogaπŸ˜‰