Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 - Page 97

Posted: 11 years ago
super part loved it cont soon
great part    🤗,,,
Originally posted by snowdream

gr8 shana

Behna like to kar de thank god do word ka comment to kiya warne I wuld have never known u loved it.😊
Originally posted by rainurubal

great part    🤗,,,

Rainu dear kabhi do shabdo se zyada bhi bolo na...

.Kuch to aisa hoga which u may have liked it more and kucch u me have liked it less...

..but  then choice is yours I am all enjoying ur beautiful hug 🤗
Originally posted by thejazzgal

uff!!

long wait!! 
my long wait resulted in this cute , romantic, Bet update ;)

Manya tum bhi melt ho gayi!

ab jald hi qabool karlogi ki u r yuvraj Udayveer singh's life .. his Beloved Wife ..

the lost Princess
yuvrani Manyata!
Adya ki Mumma..

urghh!!i m suree meenakshi was the women who planned them to get Drugged!!

hai Badi maa saa!! ye aaphi ki bahu hai Manyata!

haiii was soo romantic.. Manya lost her  control over her!

im loving this FF more n moreee

ahh i dont want Manya to leave UdayVeer mansion! shana!! if ur planning to do so! thn plzz dont!

now.. im waiting for other Family members to meet manya! 

plzz do cont soon Shana!

Jazzy filhaal unnati and vijay banna are to come ...plus have planned a new character as well in Manyas life.

Manya will leave for a short while all to come back with UV doing naak me dam of this poor little soull Manya 😆

Originally posted by rubaarana

Guess I am very late😒 but never mind😳 here i am😊😎
So Dear di it was an outstanding and enchanted update👏
I loved how M couldn't resist the charms of the love HER life but still don't wanna admit and always ended up giving in😉
and the inner turmoil of M so wonderfully shown👏
So many more to come to call me Manayta while I am the only one to call myself Manya😔 Poor M 😉
So everybody is coming back to make her realize who she actually is...way interesting 👍🏼
The bet is on...already knew that UV is gonna win but what would be worth watching is how is gonna and the protesting reactions of M😉 waitinnnggg🤓
Soon u will realize u are all mine ,the words of Udayveer still echoed in her mind
Anaya and Aman great,,,,so now our M will be free i was thinking but then you gave a spoiler that someone else is coming😈 to make UV more furious and obsessive 😳...ufff now can't waittt
So M's motherly feelings for Adya are becoming more strong and evident...waited so long to see itthat she can't think of staying away from her

I will always find my way to my Adya thought Manya

But will never give in to false baseless stories and obstinate belief of some powerful man

Every line has a deep meaning in it...superb⭐️
Like always way perfect update👍🏼🤗 and guessing that m is gonna do something crazy this time...😉
Thanx for the pm and update soon like really wala soon...😊
waiting and your spoilers are making us more anxious🤗🤗

Thanks Rubba UVs words will come true for sure.

This new character is all set to make M  realise how much she loves UV and make UV fume with Anger and Jealousy...well u know after effects of  UVs such  behavior 😳

Originally posted by hans1998

dear it was superrr dooopppeeerrr update. Uday is sso possessive and manyata wanting uday is beautiful. the way u express her inner feelings is just awesome. jitni tareef  karoon utni hi kam hay. Dear is was worth the wait Amazing job..👏👏

Thank U Hans ...keep reading dear more is still to come

Originally posted by lilybabes

loved the update 
superb

Hats of Shana!!!!

Thanks for that glittery appreciation lily 🤗
Originally posted by sweetshab

awww shana loved it !!!

U take ages to take us to heaven dont u ??
Hee i was expecting same kinda reactionf frm manyata opps manya shastri ji
So the bet is on ...and in the first itself she lost it ..UV-1 manya-0 :P
And badi maa sa is here so will be the others too with a bang to play wid manya amnesia strucked mind
Manya nad her dhudhlaya sa aks..poor ppor her ..no matter wat she dnt wanna go away frm little adya ..her own daughter dats wat the mother daughter connection is pure and beyond the worldy ties ...manveer relation is sumthing more than it ..soulmates can never be away frm each other
Amidst all this the person who suffers the most my princey its hurting wen u knw ur love is with u yet too far ...iska dard thoda sa kam kar doo

Cont soon :)

Sorry Shabs for being too late...but dear was caught in in probs ...will try my best to give at least one regular long update every week

Loved ur line Manya and her doondhla sa aks ...UV ka dard kam karroon ok fine ...Unaati is coming in next update...may be he will feel  better talking his heart to his chhoti 😊

Originally posted by DEK_girl

wow u explained the complexity of mayata's feelings so well! she is soo confused and torn between her mind and heart..i hope she gets all her memories back soon and she embraces our uday wid open arms..and i love you for a long update!!😊

Thanks dear ...well memory ka to pata nahi bt Manya will acept UV very soon for sure UV s words for M realisation will soon come true in next update.