HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
YAY...look who updated!
THANK GOD FOR SMALL MIRACLES!!!

Okay...Back to the MASTERPIECE I just reread:
(actually I read it this morning on my cell...but couldn't post a comment),

Superb piece of writing...๐Ÿ‘

U did warn us that there'll be an explosion in the morning...but I really didn't expect what u dished out.   I can't believe Manya actually accused Uday of rape...and then...within minutes ,she almost gave in to him again...(but then...I can't blame her...He has such a powerful magnetic pull around himself)...
I loved their entire interaction...and could even feel the sparks they were generating...๐Ÿ˜†

I am waiting for Uday to win the bet...(my money is on him...and I know u won't let me down)๐Ÿ˜†...Manya is highly confused๐Ÿ˜•, but I'm sure that even she knows that she's fighting a losing battle...& I can't wait for that day.
(I know I'm asking for too much...BUT...Can Manya be Pregnant after her rendezvous with Uday)๐Ÿ˜‰

About Anya & Aman...that was quite unexpected...But , very entertaining!

I'm rather intrigued by the new character, u mentioned that's coming soon. I hope that he doesn't create too many hassles for our couple๐Ÿ˜ก...and if he's playing Cupid...then ,he should shoot his arrows quickly and leave...
MEENAXSHI IS ALREADY THE CHIEF VILLAIN HERE...AND MANYA'S AMNESIA IS 2ND IN COMMAND...WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE!!!

Thanx for a fantastic update...Loved every bit of it...But this had to be my favourite  dialogue:
'U r wrong Manya' said Udayveer his voice deep and husky he grabbed her arms tightly ,pulling her up to himself and meet her eyes smoldering with anger 'What I did was not rape I actually made love to my wife and dear u too made love to the man u love so hatefully , a stranger who is unknowingly yours .'

Waiting eagerly for the next piece:  I'm sure BadiMaasa will have a major part there.

Thank You for the PM...DO UPDATE SOON!!!

adorable_rana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guess I am very late๐Ÿ˜’ but never mind๐Ÿ˜ณ here i am๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž
So Dear di it was an outstanding and enchanted update๐Ÿ‘
I loved how M couldn't resist the charms of the love HER life but still don't wanna admit and always ended up giving in๐Ÿ˜‰
and the inner turmoil of M so wonderfully shown๐Ÿ‘
So many more to come to call me Manayta while I am the only one to call myself Manya๐Ÿ˜” Poor M ๐Ÿ˜‰
So everybody is coming back to make her realize who she actually is...way interesting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The bet is on...already knew that UV is gonna win but what would be worth watching is how is gonna and the protesting reactions of M๐Ÿ˜‰ waitinnnggg๐Ÿค“
Soon u will realize u are all mine ,the words of Udayveer still echoed in her mind
Anaya and Aman great,,,,so now our M will be free i was thinking but then you gave a spoiler that someone else is coming๐Ÿ˜ˆ to make UV more furious and obsessive ๐Ÿ˜ณ...ufff now can't waittt
So M's motherly feelings for Adya are becoming more strong and evident...waited so long to see itthat she can't think of staying away from her

I will always find my way to my Adya thought Manya

But will never give in to false baseless stories and obstinate belief of some powerful man

Every line has a deep meaning in it...superbโญ๏ธ
Like always way perfect update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค— and guessing that m is gonna do something crazy this time...๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanx for the pm and update soon like really wala soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting and your spoilers are making us more anxious๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by rubaarana - 11 years ago
hans1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear it was superrr dooopppeeerrr update. Uday is sso possessive and manyata wanting uday is beautiful. the way u express her inner feelings is just awesome. jitni tareef  karoon utni hi kam hay. Dear is was worth the wait Amazing job..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Shana u finally updated!!!!! I was waiting really eagerly for it and I TELL YOU, it was so worth the wait!! Awesome! Awesome update!

However, I almost wish that Manya would remember at least something of what happened at night. May be then she wouldn't blame UV as much.
Edited by pmpm1 - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshinegirll

hey a very nice chapter๐Ÿ˜Š was really worth the wait...
but me saying this doesnt mean that i can wait for this long always.. so pls update soon next time๐Ÿ˜ƒ

manya slaps uday..omg? am really surprised at how uday wasnt shocked n instead he was amused๐Ÿ˜†

It felt like heaven listening to his pacing heart beat ,feeling his taut skin at her face.She closed her eyes and sighed let me rest like this forever ,

manya loses control so soon๐Ÿ˜† after shouting at him n accusing him she again gives herself so readily๐Ÿ˜†
loved the way u have described manya's turmoil.. the fight between her heart n mind..

'Anya I slept with'' Mnaya broke into sob again

'Yuvraaj Udayveer, 'completed Anya

'How do U know it?',Manya was surprised

'Come on Mnaya I am not a fool. Dont I know how protective he is about u. Do U think he would ever let any other man come near u ?'

anya was too good during her convo with manya

manya chooses the part with thorns..  \does that mean she is going to stay away frm d palace like wat mahi guessed??

and wat happened to the reports n all.. wasnt uday getting them checked again? wonder what he will do with minakshi onces her entire truth is out.. like she has tried to murder manyata.. forget her changing the reports which is less serious than the one she has committed earlier..

read in ur comments that anya is going to realise her love for aman.. lolz.. but man this gal anya is too much๐Ÿ˜† she wasnt even upset abt her one night strand๐Ÿ˜†

who is going to come into manya's life.. ummm wud be interesting to read๐Ÿ˜Š

pls pls update next wk also๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kya karen Sow dil par zor nahi ...

..dil to hai dil , dil ka aitbaar kya kijiye ...
dimaag par havi ho jaya to kya kijiye ๐Ÿ˜‰

reports will come soon ...Minakshi's hinious crime regarding Manyatas attempt to murder will take time to surface,,,,,,,but yes her report change and party game will sure be revealed๐Ÿ˜Š

Anya is UV ki baap  when it comes to one night stand UVs daugter and wife are their to contro now Anya needs somebody too ๐Ÿ˜†

Will update ASAP...hope I answered all queries of query girl of my FF

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmpm1

Oh Shana u finally updated!!!!! I was waiting really eagerly for it and I TELL YOU, it was so worth the wait!! Awesome! Awesome update!

However, I almost wish that Manya would remember at least something of what happened at night. May be then she wouldn't blame UV as much.

Well filhaal to she remembers nothing but yes UVs words and bet  will materialize very soon(I often speak Manyas future through UV) ...๐Ÿ˜‰

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: khalilshahista

Shana that was amazing.  From the beginning to the end. I have said this before and will say it again. U are a brilliant writer. It is worth waiting for ur updates. Love ur portrayal of the characters, in the series we got 2 see them, in ur story we actually re live them. Superb! looking forward 2 the next update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Shaista, my work is all done when i read my readers say that they are living the characters , the way I want u to do
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mil Gaya Finally Yipee.
UV nahi mila aur Ashu bhi.๐Ÿคฃ 
Just reread it .๐Ÿ˜‰ Only one word is enough for this update.๐Ÿ˜› In my last comment I said all words are so small for this update but, but... Finally.๐Ÿ˜‰...

RAMBASOLID.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Now I want a long reply for this comment, I mean for this word.๐Ÿคฃ
Jokes apart.๐Ÿ˜ณ seriously RAMBASOLID UPDATE.๐Ÿค—
uff!!

long wait!! 
my long wait resulted in this cute , romantic, Bet update ;)

Manya tum bhi melt ho gayi!

ab jald hi qabool karlogi ki u r yuvraj Udayveer singh's life .. his Beloved Wife ..

the lost Princess
yuvrani Manyata!
Adya ki Mumma..

urghh!!i m suree meenakshi was the women who planned them to get Drugged!!

hai Badi maa saa!! ye aaphi ki bahu hai Manyata!

haiii was soo romantic.. Manya lost her  control over her!

im loving this FF more n moreee

ahh i dont want Manya to leave UdayVeer mansion! shana!! if ur planning to do so! thn plzz dont!

now.. im waiting for other Family members to meet manya! 

plzz do cont soon Shana!

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonam2801

Mil Gaya Finally Yipee.

UV nahi mila aur Ashu bhi.๐Ÿคฃ 
Just reread it .๐Ÿ˜‰ Only one word is enough for this update.๐Ÿ˜› In my last comment I said all words are so small for this update but, but... Finally.๐Ÿ˜‰...

RAMBASOLID.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Now I want a long reply for this comment, I mean for this word.๐Ÿคฃ
Jokes apart.๐Ÿ˜ณ seriously RAMBASOLID UPDATE.๐Ÿค—

First Tell Me what is Rambasolid ??? Billu Bhai then only I can comment...

Pls bata dijiya kyunki agar humne comment nahi kiya to aap to hume goli se uda he dengi ๐Ÿ˜†