Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: minizz

Shana,the update was hot but at the same time it was so funny and heart warming.loved it.Manya's innocent seduction was really fun to read.bechara Uday...he tried hard na to hold onto his self control but Manya wants Yuvraaj Udayveer😳 and that one sentence just took him off guard.I loved the way you wrote the whole scene.I enjoyed it a lot.looking forward to the next chapter.Manya's reaction will be worth the wait😆Thank you for this beautiful chapter🤗

Thanks Mini ...working on making Manyas reaction real yaadgar for all my readers 😉
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: thejazzgal

SHaanaaa <3

Haii what a romantic Update.. Loved it dear!
well done shana..

Haii Loved Manya's bold n sexy avatar!!
it was Manyata who spoke to uday! 

loved the whole update... uday rejecting her n Manya dying for udayveer's love..

it was beautifully written..
i just hope Manya remebers something..
shez drugged ryt ? not drunk ?

wanna see the difference bwn drugged n drunk!

Hai Uv is sooo right.. he know his princess soo very well.. he knew shez not gonna rmbr anything..  
guess she'll accuse him for being with a drugged lady last night :P :P

oh waiting for the next morning

ANd the BET ??
is it a bet b/w UV nd Manya??

my guess about the bet :
May be UV bets over Manya tht she is manyata and he'll prove it to her in sometime.. 
and manya being ziddi adiyal.. hamari manyata ji ye maanegi nahi ki ye manyata nhai hai.. 
hai UV ki life saari Manyata ko apni asli pehchaan karane me hi beet jayegii..

well..m wiating for what u gonna write next..

m wiating impatiently for ur  next update!!

i want Devgarh family's reaction on seeing Manyata's look alike! MANYA! 

do cont sooon
muuuah! 

You know it all Jazzy  will try my best to fulfill all your expectations in next update 😊
kakacool123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That was Puuurrrfect, wow that last bit had me sitting on the edge of my chair, but i loved her cute confession hope she remembers it all in the morning update sooon and please PM me  
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm reading it for the second time, can't believe I'm so addicted 
ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woww it was so amazing sry fr l8 comment buh i loved it plz upd8 soon👏
Aniram thumbnail
vow wat a gr6 update...
kudos to your writing and wat a hot update
loved it shana,please continue soon and keep up the good work.
thanks for the pm
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey shana🤗, I know u would say I'm very late but kya karo yaar I read updated for like 3 - 4 times to analyse it, so deer ho jata hai, and as promised here's my comment (here in US it is night now ) .Well shana, this was a phenomenal update for me , beacuse I so did not  wanted the confession in this update especially when Manya was drugged, and that is what has happened  no confession pure action. 

Analysis:

Part 1: Manya nashe mein-aur mera hero Tension mein  : Shana I really liked this part just for the fact that it showed how much vulnerable he becomes when it comes to Manya even if it is just for few minutes, and then the meticulous prince in him takes over and he comes out with a solution to take Manya to the hotel and for what we all know . OK now shana I'm have named the ever awesome hotel room as my manveer ka pyar ka adda 
. I know it sounds very cheesy, but this room is the one that gets manveer back together. Gosh I fell cupid stays in this room

Part 2: Rakesh driver and his visheh tipni: Again a very well etched character. I really like the way u give detailing to each character of urs.Now how many drivers would open their mouth and suggest something in front of their bosses, but here Rakesh does. No this is not batamizi, but just concern from Rakesh which Uday very well senses, and also answers his question on why he wants to take manya to the hotel. It also again increases the depth of Uday's character that with time he has also changed, he respects and values the people who work for him, be it suraj or rakesh. He is just a month old driver and still he is suggesting things to Uday. I found this whole scene very touching 

Part 3:Uday back to nursing his Princess: Uday here was so adorable,he knew talking to Manya at this point was pointless. The way he laid her down, untied her hair and also loosed her dress for her to breath better was just so...so . I so heck like the details you put up in each scene 

Part 4: Uday hesitation and Manya stuck to her "mein Manya hu" jaap :  This piece was so beautifully done shana. Uday trying so hard to resist, and Manyata all out there to get her love.Every single word was so aptly put. Manya's vulnerability coz of drug and Uday's vulnerability coz he knows she belongs to him only him, was so well articulated.Every emotion was bang on here. No scope for complains. Just splendid work shana.

Part 5: Finally both give in and they are one : Again very well written shana. 
He cared not what she would think or remember next morning , what he cared was that she belonged to him .

This line says it all. Shana a request here ,as Uday said he doesn't care about what she would think in the morning.I want uday to stick to this line, like even if she says in the morning that he raped her, I want Uday to get back and challenge that , if she thinks of him as a rapist then hate him  and prove it. Which she wouldnt be able to do, and I somehow feel that the bet would be on the same basis.I dont want uday to deliberately distance himself from Mayata with anger or disappointment. I want him to distance himself from Manya to get his princess back  forever,for making her realise that be it Manya or Manyata they both love him. And it was their love that took over this night. I guess this would be perfect base for Manya's hosh wala confession.And my Rakku urf rakesh driver also playing a role and telling her how his sahab saved her and the reason why he took her to the hotel room.Again just my thoughts .

Shana eagerly waiting for ur next update. And thanks for the PM 

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What to say it was just awesome. Now i guess manya will be desperate for uday. Sorry for the late nd short comment. Ye xams meri jaan le legi i tell u
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Superb update Shana ...love the romance ☺️   don't know if M ll remember the nite😕 ...thxs for the pm ...do continue soon
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hey shana🤗, I know u would say I'm very late but kya karo yaar I read updated for like 3 - 4 times to analyse it, so deer ho jata hai, and as promised here's my comment (here in US it is night now ) .Well shana, this was a phenomenal update for me , beacuse I so did not  wanted the confession in this update especially when Manya was drugged, and that is what has happened  no confession pure action. 

Analysis:

Part 1: Manya nashe mein-aur mera hero Tension mein  : Shana I really liked this part just for the fact that it showed how much vulnerable he becomes when it comes to Manya even if it is just for few minutes, and then the meticulous prince in him takes over and he comes out with a solution to take Manya to the hotel and for what we all know . OK now shana I'm have named the ever awesome hotel room as my manveer ka pyar ka adda 
. I know it sounds very cheesy, but this room is the one that gets manveer back together. Gosh I fell cupid stays in this room

Part 2: Rakesh driver and his visheh tipni: Again a very well etched character. I really like the way u give detailing to each character of urs.Now how many drivers would open their mouth and suggest something in front of their bosses, but here Rakesh does. No this is not batamizi, but just concern from Rakesh which Uday very well senses, and also answers his question on why he wants to take manya to the hotel. It also again increases the depth of Uday's character that with time he has also changed, he respects and values the people who work for him, be it suraj or rakesh. He is just a month old driver and still he is suggesting things to Uday. I found this whole scene very touching 

Part 3:Uday back to nursing his Princess: Uday here was so adorable,he knew talking to Manya at this point was pointless. The way he laid her down, untied her hair and also loosed her dress for her to breath better was just so...so . I so heck like the details you put up in each scene 

Part 4: Uday hesitation and Manya stuck to her "mein Manya hu" jaap :  This piece was so beautifully done shana. Uday trying so hard to resist, and Manyata all out there to get her love.Every single word was so aptly put. Manya's vulnerability coz of drug and Uday's vulnerability coz he knows she belongs to him only him, was so well articulated.Every emotion was bang on here. No scope for complains. Just splendid work shana.

Part 5: Finally both give in and they are one : Again very well written shana. 
He cared not what she would think or remember next morning , what he cared was that she belonged to him .

This line says it all. Shana a request here ,as Uday said he doesn't care about what she would think in the morning.I want uday to stick to this line, like even if she says in the morning that he raped her, I want Uday to get back and challenge that , if she thinks of him as a rapist then hate him  and prove it. Which she wouldnt be able to do, and I somehow feel that the bet would be on the same basis.I dont want uday to deliberately distance himself from Mayata with anger or disappointment. I want him to distance himself from Manya to get his princess back  forever,for making her realise that be it Manya or Manyata they both love him. And it was their love that took over this night. I guess this would be perfect base for Manya's hosh wala confession.And my Rakku urf rakesh driver also playing a role and telling her how his sahab saved her and the reason why he took her to the hotel room.Again just my thoughts .

Shana eagerly waiting for ur next update. And thanks for the PM 

read three two 4 times !!!...hailla itni mehnat...hope u didn't get bored reading  so much

loved ur comment...btw I boutht this rakku rakesh as an alibi for our UV so that when Manya is all on her spree to declare her prince charming...jhootha makkar...kamina rapist and many other things than this rakku rakesh ...gives her a piece of mind to make her feel guilty...but usase pahele to my manveer are gonna have full passionate mukka laat😆

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago