Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 - Page 84

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

Hailla Sarah u guessed it so well...yes dear right now i am planning some dhansu dailogue baajis between them...and some dheeshum dheeshum as well...bahut pyar karliya ...ab chalo ladte hain ..."bahut bhagaa liya princess ab bhagne ki baari aapki hai...what do u think u r Manya...let me see how u resist me ...now its ur turn and I bet it will be u asking for apology and craving for my love... but then I promise u dear u will get none ?

Yay its da way i wantd it to be 0mg i nevr th0ught abt dhishum dhishum it wud b da best thng in da next update i wud love to read ths t0m and jerry story but uday w0nt gve hr atenti0n and l0ve:( datx lil bit sad bt i kn0w he cant live wid0ut hr halkat jawani t0o;) shana ab to tujhe update jaldi karna hi parega me banungi teri pers0nal reminder:D Please add ful onn tapori dialoguex for manyata want to see her in full onn in fight m0de

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Inkpen4877

Every update you have shana makes me crave more!!!! This reminded me of Uday and Ms first time together that ultimately led them to letting go of all their misunderstandings and falling so deeply in love...*sigh* perfection dear!!

Thanks dear but this time opposite is gonna happen...kya karron thought pura repeat kar diya to  u  all will say

" Ise dekho khud ke he ideas copy karti hai...poor shana seems she is out of ideas "
MsLuscious thumbnail

Hailla Sarah u guessed it so well...yes dear right now i am planning some dhansu dailogue baajis between them...and some dheeshum dheeshum as well...bahut pyar karliya ...ab chalo ladte hain ..."Bahut bhagaa liya Manya ab bhagne ki baari tumhari hai...What do u think u r Manya...let me see how u resist me ...Now its ur turn and I bet it will be u asking for apology and craving for my love... But then I promise u dear u will get none ?"Kaisa dailogue hai ???... Kuch aise he dialogues and full on sophisticated gaaliyan from Manya next update me aapka intezaae kar rahi hai ...Kripya padte rahenShana

oye dialogue to fataak hai but plx S0PHISTICATED ko beech me se nikal phenkh do manya isnt a princess jb ti thi b tab bhi she was betr in jungli m0de than s0phistictd one i want her to b in true jungle queen MONYA while fighting wid uday:D
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsLuscious

Yay its da way i wantd it to be 0mg i nevr th0ught abt dhishum dhishum it wud b da best thng in da next update i wud love to read ths t0m and jerry story but uday w0nt gve hr atenti0n and l0ve:( datx lil bit sad bt i kn0w he cant live wid0ut hr halkat jawani t0o;) shana ab to tujhe update jaldi karna hi parega me banungi teri pers0nal reminder:D Please add ful onn tapori dialoguex for manyata want to see her in full onn in fight m0de

Sarah Manya cant see tapori dialogues she is educated and well behaved...in these five years shastiji did his best to give this forgotten girl all his true sanskars ...but yes I have planned some real sophisticated gaalees from her side ...

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
MsLuscious thumbnail

@shana i kn0w dat bt in real she is MANYATA she shud behave lyk she usd to when she was manyata see she was a queen/princess she usd to talk to evry0ne p0litly wid evry0ne except uday y? Coz ths was da way she usd to b wid uday and uday usd to love dat u cn even add halkat veda dialogue t0o wich wil b an0thr c0nfirmati0n of manya being manyata and on other side manya wud b c0nfusd on y she usd lang lyk dat wid hm wich she hav nevr urd bfore dear its just an idea u r w0ndrful writer u cn write much betr:)
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsLuscious

@shana i kn0w dat bt in real she is MANYATA she shud behave lyk she usd to when she was manyata see she was a queen/princess she usd to talk to evry0ne p0litly wid evry0ne except uday y? Coz ths was da way she usd to b wid uday and uday usd to love dat u cn even add halkat veda dialogue t0o wich wil b an0thr c0nfirmati0n of manya being manyata and on other side manya wud b c0nfusd on y she usd lang lyk dat wid hm wich she hav nevr urd bfore dear its just an idea u r w0ndrful writer u cn write much betr:)

Thanks dear what an idea ...will do it  for sure...such dailoges can come from her side when she is angry and then she will be surprised by herself as how come she speak such lang.while  her dadaji taught her all sophistication

Thanks for idea Sirji ...its so nice to discuss with u dear u give such fantabulous ideas...I love U and Mahi as u both really keep me on the track whenever |i get confused with the story line

ShanUlas thumbnail
@Sarah once again lots of kisses on ur softy softy cheek dear...u just gave me such a nice plot to ponder upon 
MsLuscious thumbnail

Thanks dear what an idea ...will do it for sure...such dailoges can come from her side when she is angry and then she will be surprised by herself as how come she speak such lang.while her dadaji taught her all sophisticationThanks for idea Sirji ...its so nice to discuss with u dear u give such fantabulous ideas...I love U and Mahi as u both really keep me on the track whenever |i get confused with the story line

its ok im glad u lykd da idea yup ths is how she wil b forcd to thnk abt her identity i l0v u t0o for gvng such a beautiful st0ry of manveer:)
MsLuscious thumbnail

@Sarah once again lots of kisses on ur softy softy cheek dear...u just gave me such a nice plot to ponder upon

Awww m so t0uchd thanku ur kises r hapily acceptd bt i cnt gve u kises in return ur huby wud kil me for sure:p but alot of hugs for u ma sisi:)
*hugs* *tight hugs*
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...awesome...amazing.great job...πŸ‘πŸ‘