Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Dear Shana,

Although I've commented before and I found your update to be awesome, I still felt there was something missing in it. It didn't have a particular spark like your updates usually do, but I couldn't pinpoint WHAT?.. but after sleeping on it I kinda got it in the morning...

When Manya was drunk she confessed her love to Uday... but she didn't say things like: "I feel from within as if I know you, I feel as if my heart knows from some other lifetime yet I don't know which and I know its stupid cause I know we've never before, but there is a strange connection that I feel with you... and it confuses me and puts me in a dilemma"... I know mushy stuff... but somehow wanted Manya to emotionally connect more with Uday in the heat of the moment and not only physically... I believe love has many dimensions and its as emotional as its physical... but that's just my opinion.

Also, I wanted Manya to say a few words about her love for Adya in her drugged state... that she feels Adya attracts her in someway as if she belongs to her in some form or sometimes she feels Adya is a part of her own as sometimes she feels what Adya wants or needs without her even uttering anything... and she is unable to understand this weird heart to heart connection with somebody she met just a few months ago...

Plz update the next part soon!... will wait to read the bet.

Hey Mahi Confession has not yet  happened it is still to come from Manyas side...it was just her desire and love as Mnaya that came in form of words...plus drugged situations is not at all fit situation for confession dear...I knew this while writing and UV echoed my thoughts

Dont worry dear I have planned all this for a bigger moment...u will have all u want...abhi to be ready for big Manveer fight and  bet ...and in midst of all this u will get ur awaited confession as well

i have noted ur dialogue dear it will come as confession in a most justified way...coz without this this story would be incomplete

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEK_girl

thank god this happens after uv is sure manya is manyata..oderwise i wudnt have liked it!!! hope after this manyata remembers atleast sumthng from their 1st night together..u kno since the conditions were almost same..hehe i m back to reading that chap!tats my favourite 1!

well Dear there is a big difference between drugged and drunk...u will know it in morning when opposite will happen 😆...i am smart dear I dont repeat exacltly same things ...u will soon know the difference between same and similar ...drug and drunk😆
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: aliya666

it was really romantic and rocking update i like manya confessing her love in druged stage  it was cute one and i am waiting for her reaction when she will back to her sence and hope uday will handle it in his style

Thanks dear ...keep reading I have a dhamaka morning in store for u all full on typical DEK wala Manveer style 😆
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: khalilshahista

It was amazing, so full of passion and romance. Honestly wish the actual story line of the serial dekha could be like this, it would have been a super hit.  Thank u 4 giving us the opportunity 2 read and comment on such beautiful work.👏

Pleasure is all mine...ab jo cvs ne nahi kiya wahi sab to hum FF writers apne FF me karte hain

Dill ke armaan FF me nikalte hain

WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsomeee...briliant...love the way manyata confess her love to uday...its just awsome...the way u have discribe there feeling...awww...love that scene jab uday adya ko kiya hua promise yaad karta hai...she tooo...cute...ab jaldi plzzz..i cnt wait for next next morning kya hoga jab manyata khud ko uday ke sath dekhegi...plzzz...manayta i memory jaldi se wapas lado...pata nahi ye manyata uday se aur kitne papad belwayegi...pehle moniya banke aurab manya banke uday se papd belwa rahi hai...really cnt wait for next part...plzzz...update soon.Edited by swetsurati - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetsurati

Awsomeee...briliant...love the way manyata confess her love to uday...its just awsome...the way u have discribe there feeling...awww...love that scene jab uday adya ko kiya hua promise yaad karta hai...she tooo...cute...ab jaldi plzzz..i cnt wait for next next morning kya hoga jab manyata khud ko uday ke sath dekhegi...plzzz...manayta i memory jaldi se wapas lado...pata nahi ye manyata uday se aur kitne papad belwayegi...pehle moniya banke aurab manya banke uday se papd belwa rahi hai...really cnt wait for next part...plzzz...update soon.

Sahi Pahchana UV ki love live is so so full of ups and downs...

age pechhe hazar ladkiyan aur jise dil se  chaha wo use baar baar bhool jati hai...aur koi naya naam lekar samne aa khadi hoti hai...

seems like .bechare ki saari zindigi apni princess ko uska asli prince yaad dilane me he guzar jayegi

Varunlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I read the first chapter & I went blank LOL :P not because it was hard to understand or something but because i didnt knew the entire story line :P & then i realized that its a part 2 of someother SS LOL ( Pagal me ) :P

okay so no I'm off to read married for riyasat & when I'll be done with that I'll post a lamba sa comment over here :P

PS: yur writing style is great (:
.maleficent. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

my another comment 

firstly if it is possible than bring unnati vijay and jey jagat in this ff

secondly i am imagining  what will be the reaction of uday when he will come to know that minakshi is real culprit he will real be a angry young man 

red hot

and third most important plzzz update soon 

cant wait for manya's reaction

WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

<font color="#000099">Sahi Pahchana UV ki love live is so so full of ups and downs...

age pechhe hazar ladkiyan aur jise dil se chaha wo use baar baar bhool jati hai...aur koi naya naam lekar samne aa khadi hoti hai...

seems like .bechare ki saari zindigi apni princess ko uska asli prince yaad dilane me he guzar jayegi
</font>

sahi kaha yaar...bichare uday ki love life kitni compicated...hai bichara uday pehle manyata ko moniya se manyata banaya ab fir se manya se manyata banane ka mission start karna padega..ab lagta hai ush ke pas yahi ek kaam bacha hai...Edited by swetsurati - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetsurati

sahi kaha yaar...bichare uday ki love life kitni compicated...hai bichara uday pehle manyata ko moniya se manyata banaya ab fir se manya se manyata banane ka mission start karna padega..ab lagta hai ush ke pas yahi ek kaam bacha hai...

Surati, my friend  when I started writing i myself did not know I am making UVs life so complicated  by being in love with a woman who doesn't even remember him😆

Now I know from where this keeda subconsciously came into my mind ...

I am great fan of Drew Berrymoore and way back i had seen her movie 50 First Dates where she plays the role of  a woman suffering from short term memory loss ,where she always forgets the love of his life after every date.Poor lover wooes her agai and again leading to having 50 dates with the girl all anew 😆...watch the movie u will love it and know why shana is so much in love with forgetfulness