Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.maleficent. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

i m silent reader of your ff but this is my first comment  i must say you are a great writer i cant resist my self to comment on your ff its best i read all the chapters of both books and i love it damn it shana i love your writing skills i m your fan dear and love the chemistry between manveer the way you describe it was awesome mindblowing and i m speachless but one more request plzzz update shooonnn i eagerly waiting for itt 

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: aliya666

i m silent reader of your ff but this is my first comment  i must say you are a great writer i cant resist my self to comment on your ff its best i read all the chapters of both books and i love it damn it shana i love your writing skills i m your fan dear and love the chemistry between manveer the way you describe it was awesome mindblowing and i m speachless but one more request plzzz update shooonnn i eagerly waiting for itt 

thanks Aliya ...its certainly ur first post on this forum...i am really lucky that u chose my FF for this...hope u like next chapters as well...will update ASAP...enjoy...shana

Tasnee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woow awesome chapter 👏 can't wait for the next update 😊
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@shana: My poor jaan!... Sab peechay paray hain tumharay!.. Looks like thread pay kabza kar kay baithay hain/ the haunting continues!!🤣🤣

Looks like Shana will soon have to make a new thread... Wheels of Fortune 2... cause yeh thread toh comments say hi bhar janay wala hai.

As for me, update when you can... no pressure from my side🤗.  I understand how busy you must be with managing a family n all.
Cause now I'm putting all the pressure on Sonam and Oyshee... who have forgotten that they have a FF/ SS to continue and have become baaton ki rani-es!🤣
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly sorry for late comment :)
Second Lovely update
luvd uv adya nd manav scene...was soo cute
oopss wat a slap...but dat was needed..
very intense update it was..nd i think the nxt update will be more intense dan this..as manya is drunk nd not in her sense.. ;)

waiting for nxt update
cont soon :)
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

@shana: My poor jaan!... Sab peechay paray hain tumharay!.. Looks like thread pay kabza kar kay baithay hain/ the haunting continues!!🤣🤣

Looks like Shana will soon have to make a new thread... Wheels of Fortune 2... cause yeh thread toh comments say hi bhar janay wala hai.

As for me, update when you can... no pressure from my side🤗.  I understand how busy you must be with managing a family n all.
Cause now I'm putting all the pressure on Sonam and Oyshee... who have forgotten that they have a FF/ SS to continue and have become baaton ki rani-es!🤣

Mahi btw i am full to enjoying while writing this princess u r meine...when u will read u will know why 😳...fantacy land me ghumte aur likhte likhte seems like will be able to update by tomorrow...waise bhi  I am late tateef ...u know why all coz of Manveer dreamland...tum sab to tab padhoge jab ye shana...us dreamland se nikal kar ...thoda likhe bhi🤣  

aur  agar jaldi  nahi likha to tum sab minakshi ban kar humari fantacyland ko haunt karne lagoge  ..aur sare sapno ka satyanash kardoge ...ok fine now shaurya is sleeping and i am all writing...till then sonam or oyeshi ko haunt kar

Hawa.Hawai thumbnail
Di pliz pliz pliz pliz pliz pliz pliz cont soon:)
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shana0127

Mahi btw i am full to enjoying while writing this princess u r meine...when u will read u will know why 😳...fantacy land me ghumte aur likhte likhte seems like will be able to update by tomorrow...waise bhi  I am late tateef ...u know why all coz of Manveer dreamland...tum sab to tab padhoge jab ye shana...us dreamland se nikal kar ...thoda likhe bhi🤣  

aur  agar jaldi  nahi likha to tum sab minakshi ban kar humari fantacyland ko haunt karne lagoge  ..aur sare sapno ka satyanash kardoge ...ok fine now shaurya is sleeping and i am all writing...till then sonam or oyeshi ko haunt kar

Chalo... comment kay bahanay hi sahi, I got to talk/ stay in touch with you... yup I can imagine. ManVeer can take anybody into a dreamland and you're the writer... no wonder you would be exploring it with full on passion and intensity with all kinds of scenarios... lagay raho Shana ji!
ttyl!... gotta have lunch now!
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whn will da nxt part b updated?
vampire12345678 thumbnail
please update soon still waiting with my 2nd cup of coffee