Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
woohoo wat an update yaar!i became so happy on seeing ur pm:) i wish each of ur update is this long..maza aa gaya;)
dear  EXCELLENT update dear. Uday is so caring Awwwe. 
AND manyata drugged ooohhh thats something. menakshi kay to nark ki agg me pakoray banein. Jaldi say manyata ki identity reveal ho jae and menakshi ka pta kut jae😈😈. AGLE UPDATE MEIN FULL ON MANVEER okie!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
As usual it was superb with the royal feeling in it every essence...I have started liking UV's character in book 2 and Manya really needs to be straightened..hate those frenz who are spoiling her..I hope UV teaches her a lesson
Originally posted by hans1998

dear  EXCELLENT update dear. Uday is so caring Awwwe. 
AND manyata drugged ooohhh thats something. menakshi kay to nark ki agg me pakoray banein. Jaldi say manyata ki identity reveal ho jae and menakshi ka pta kut jae😈😈. AGLE UPDATE MEIN FULL ON MANVEER okie!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks Hanny,

Agla update Manveer ke naam pakka 😊
Originally posted by shana0127

Thanks Hanny,

Agla update Manveer ke naam pakka 😊

yay next part will be full of manveerπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³but when will you update please update soon before Saturday please please
Originally posted by gargib

As usual it was superb with the royal feeling in it every essence...I have started liking UV's character in book 2 and Manya really needs to be straightened..hate those frenz who are spoiling her..I hope UV teaches her a lesson

Thanks Gargi.

UV is always their for Manya ...yes Mnaya is going to learn a big lesson for sure

Originally posted by mahi0809

And I'm lucky again... was going for an all niter today... so much to study.. just came on the forum while having a drink... and saw that u updated... so cool.

And OMG Shana..who's haunting you babe?... tell me kiski supari nikaalni hai for haunting my ex-nanand?πŸ˜†.. I have the right type of criminal mawali for the job...Akash!!🀣

Will comment more after reading!... luv ya Shana!.. ❀️

O Mahi Ve Mahi Ve kahan hai tu...behna humare es adna  se update par  kripaya apne gyan ka prakash dalen

BTW am missing u yaar chat thread par bhi nahi dekhti kabhi study chod kar pani peene ke bahane chat thread par bhi aaya karo😊

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Rasgulla i have something to share with u. For some days i stopped thinking about manveer. But suddenly after reading your last update i have started thinking and dreaming about them again. Thnx rasgulla
Originally posted by Jarin04

Rasgulla i have something to share with u. For some days i stopped thinking about manveer. But suddenly after reading your last update i have started thinking and dreaming about them again. Thnx rasgulla

Thanks Becteria

I will never let u stop dreaming manveer...will be back with manveerlacious update very soon...my FF is all for Manveer and its magic 😊
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...brillaimt...πŸ‘πŸ‘