Fan Fictions

Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 - Page 68

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pmpm1

Shana u r such an awesome writer! When I read ur FF I feel like I am reading a novel... u describe each character's feelings so well. I also read ur other FF married for riyasat and I feel that u r getting better with time. I am really impressed!

Now coming back to this chapter I loved how uv found out abt manyata's scar. i also loved the bonding among uv, adya and manav. Waiting eagerly to read what happens next...i think now that manyata is drugged she will speak out her real feelings for uv. please update soon!!!!

Thanks pmpm

Yes dear now its Manyas time to speak out her mind as UV has already spoken.

BTW my Manaya speaks her mind only in  senseless state  hai na special girl πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kakacool123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WOW shana yet again you have defo pulled another amazing update. I just wonder were all your amazingness comes from!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab update waiting for more

ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gowri05

Awesome blossom update!! fullto full tadka maarke!!

Ek dum rapchik raapchundas!!
Badimaasa !! mazaa ane waala hain!!
Lved it to the core!

What a Rapchik Fadoo comment  ...pad kar dill  bagicha bagicha ho gaya πŸ˜ƒ

Badi Maa Saa aayin hai to karnaame to karengi he ...bas dekhti jao aage ke chapters me ek ek kar ke poora pariwaar aane wala hai 😊
vampire12345678 thumbnail
K i am back with the annoying line again

''please update soon''

shana i know you must be banging your head on the wall πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but what can i do shana i always want to read more please update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

Haailla  Vampy ab mere FF tu he likha kar how do u know my story

So its high time for Shana now I have to think differently to keep my smart readers like u guessingπŸ˜†

no please don't change ur storyline, the reason Vamp guessed it cuz u gave too many clues while answering many questions by your readers lol and i love ur current story so much that i never missed any of the other characters, i was happy with how it was going :) looking forward to the future storyline :)
Edited by Herman_4u - 11 years ago
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Shana superb update:)
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kakacool123

WOW shana yet again you have defo pulled another amazing update. I just wonder were all your amazingness comes from!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab update waiting for more

Thanks Ash ...by the way u r no less read ur update will comment foorsat se

best of luck for ur exams in advance 😊

ShanUlas thumbnail
@Herman, dont worry dear will move with same story line...my  vampy is really smart ...she keeps track of all my hints as well😊

@Vampy thand rackh bachhi will update soon

@ Sarah Dr. Sarah kahan hain aap seems still busy eating eid ki seewain ya phir kahin Ammi Jaan  ne eid ke baad ki safai ka sara zimma tumhe to nahi de diya

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shana, babes now please i really want this chapter out SOON.
can't wait any more now!
i'll give my combined comment on this chappy and another one1! You can see now days i am invisible from forum due to increased burden of work , but still i am very much regular in following your FF.  This one is fabulous but what happens to manyata? she turns out to be full on party girl all of the sudden. but still i liked her . manya is far better then moniya. She is really smart and believable and influence of her friends cannot be ignored and UV slapped MANYATA! OMG, i must say UV has left no stone unturned in provoking her!
really rushing short in time otherwise i would have given longer comment. i will say just one thing, keep writing!all the best for next one!

Edited by wendy25 - 11 years ago
Udaylovie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesum update plzz pm me wen u update the next part .. princess u r mine ..:)