Frequent Posters

vampire12345678 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
please update soon 
reminder 2๐Ÿ˜›
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Shana! That was one superb brilliant and amazing update! Loved it!! Really loving the new manya who is strong, assertive and wants to make her own identity. The scene at stairs was awesome.. I deliberately used the word 'scene' because I was actually visualizing it. Loved the intensity, the pull and the dilemma they both face. Uday knows in his heart that she is manyata but he has no proof and he is jealous and want to save her.. And he is her guardian too!!! Manya had idoilized yuvraaj udayveer singh and is attracted towards him but she is facing the dilemma that she is not yuvrani, yet everyone else believes it. I sooo wish that DEK had gone this way.. UV & manyata had got married and then due to jai/akaash/etc, they would hv got seperated and then come together after yr or so. Really wish that DEK cvs had been superb writer as you are. Here I go again... Me and my dek rants. Never ending... Phew

Eagerly waiting for the next update! Hmmm Rave Party! Seems like manya is going to get in trouble and uday our prince charming to rescue! Really waiting for it!

Pls update when u can! I know that with house/kid, its impossible to take out time.. So will wait patiently.

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shana0127

Well in Book I he never knew Manyata loves him ,he was all in all bachelor spree so the case was different  .

Here in Book II he is a lover  who lost his his beloved and is a father but then a man too He does loose his balance may go squandering around but then its not necessary that he will sleep everyday with a new one.He has a big business to take care of Minakshi does try succeeds as well but not often dear.

Minakshi is his business partner they may share something more sometime but then he has no commitments.Dont worry will logically take up this issue in next update

Yes UV will find culprit Minakshi as well as scar and Manya being Mnayata but poor UV his way to his wife wont be so easy.

He will have to woo her again all anew .

I'm happy Uday will find out about the scar in the next chapter itself... there is no excessive dragging in your style of writing which is really commendable as it keeps the level of anticipation and interest heightened in the reader.

Now, he'll have to woo her after this ๐Ÿ˜... this line just makes me day dream yaar, endless scenarios of magical moments... a reader's bliss of imaginative moments, but just one request... please don't make the wooing part easy on Uday's behalf. Manyata was never like an ordinary girl or an easy nut to crack... makes this hard for him plus keeping Manyata's feisty self alive.

Hope you'll update soon!!

P.S: Have you read Prachu's FF: Tum Miley?... It is FABULOUS!... Gives off a true DEK feel. Its a MUST READ if you haven't tried it yet.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Its not blabber dear its just that u pointed out something that others didnt

Yes UV is all set to get his Mnayata but poor Manya is all caught in , a girl who has been taught to be Manya is finding Yuvrani Mnayata tag on herself a bit suffocating and thats why in coming chapter she willtry to  run  from UV and all such things which will try to take her loved identity her loved dadaji and Manav from him whom he thinks are her real identity.

Its only UV who will make her realize who she actully is in his own ways.

I think u know his ways dont u ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww okay! Cant wait to read how the story plays out and especially cant wait for this rave party...any hints on whats gonna happen? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wow!! Shana

love the update..

oho!! Manya getting strong / bold day my day.. !! 
hai Manya ne UV chup kara diya..

Love the stair scene.. it was just awesomeee <3 haiii.. me drooling over tht scne.. cant stop imagining more :P :P :P 

Shana i wnat more such scenes plzzz 

hm.. Waiing for the Rave Party..
is it Manyaa to get drunk in the rave party ????

areyy.. minakshiii ne DNA reports cahneg karwadiya..
shaana aur kitna tarpaogi UV ko aur humey ?? 

Manya attracted towards UV... hmm..

Shana... i wnat UV to know the trust soooner plz..
i know tum un dono ko itni jaldi milaogi toh nahi..
but still UV ko tadapte nahi dekh sakti..

M ko paane k liey UV ko phir se pehle jaise tadapna hoga.. 
plzz do ocnt soon
muuuahhh <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

CONT SOOON!! m waitinggg 

Edited by thejazzgal - 11 years ago
Udaylovie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AweSuM ..
plzz PlLszZ uPdAtE nD pM me ...
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shana,
      Lovely update๐Ÿ‘, u r a very good writer indeed, whatever was written was so good that I could imagine everything๐Ÿ˜‰, something clicked to me somethings dint๐Ÿ˜Š.

Analysis:

Part1 : Uday and his blessed instincts: Loved this part๐Ÿ‘. In this part u have reasoned out why he doesn't believe the reports. It is just not his plain want to not believe the reports but his logic and instincts. This really worked for me, here it shows why UV is UV and why there cannot be any other UV. He is just matchless.

Part 2:Manya makes her place in office: The whole dress code thing was so well articulated, but felt so proud of UV when even he stared following the dress- code, not just for reducing the displeasure of his employees , but also as a token of his respect for Mrs Breganza's decision.Manya's office atmosphere was very well put shana ๐Ÿ‘. You know Mrs Breganza is somewhat like my boss but my boss is also little more caring, so Mrs Breganza just clicks with me๐Ÿ˜†.

Manya realizing that she has no right to judge UV, was very right and good, she decides to be strong here and I kind of believe that she would not judge him, but fails miserably in the following parts ๐Ÿ˜•.

Part 3: UV testing his intinct and yipeee he wins ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅณ. shana what a master piece this part is๐Ÿ‘. The whole UV manya secne in his cabin was awesome, the board meeting scene just bowled me over. Everything was done with so finess. loved it๐Ÿ‘. UV testing his own instinct and making sure his heart is not overtakingg his maind was again fab work ๐Ÿ‘. I bow down to u for this work. I so wished to see something like this. Thanku shana ๐Ÿค—

Part 4: Anya ka maha gyan and Manya hui parehsan๐Ÿคฃ: Gosh the ishqzade song pareshan fits so well on Manya here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰. Well again very well written ๐Ÿ‘. The way Anya analyses things I really like it. And Manya very cutely thinking of adya the moment Anya suggests shopping was so natural and cute. It also shows how much adya has grown into her.

Part 5:Aman-Manya, outcome jealous Uday, and I love it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰:  The whole jealouse uday was a treat for the readers Shana ๐Ÿ‘. Thank u so much ๐Ÿค—. Loved every thing here. And the staricase part was just wow. Loved it. What I loved the most was UV's confidence in Manya being his princess. He doesn't need any proofs, he knows it. He knows that she will be his someday, but just not yet, and that is what makes him control himself. He also back off to not make manya regret later which again so very UV-ish. I so loved the whole UV character sketch in this chapter. It is like u added a new layer, a new dimension to his character.๐Ÿ‘

But here Manya disappointed me big time๐Ÿ˜•. I would have also wanted her to stop UV. She flowing in her want of desire was fair enough, anybody would melt in the arms of UV, but she should have composed herself first or atleast before UV. I expected her to be much stronger than this.But I guess, all this was needed, to shape her character so that she avoids UV in the coming  chapters.

Manya again decided to be strong and carve a niche as Manya was again good. Realization as hit her hard this time. But would eagerly wait to see what happens next. I would definitely want to see her loose herself to Uday again๐Ÿ˜ณ, or most possibly do ahem ahem ...with him also, but the situation should be that emotional and intense and should demand that.(Like some guy acting fresh with her and UV saving her and she seeing him in diffrent light and something happens in the heat of the moment is done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ) For me this staircase scene was hot and I enjoyed it as a reader, but while analysis the charcters I found it week in respect of Manya.

Things I missed: Unnati, Vijay, J, Jagat introduction. It is high time u show them now. I would atleast expect a phone call to adya from Komal or badimasa. Being her nani and dadi, they would talk to her atleast once a week right? Eagerly waiting to also see DS, the lady who made UV what he is. Uday-Manav bonding was also missing. Hope you show it in the comming chapters. And yes would love to see UV working hard to get Manya+Manyata

Lovelu update shana, thanks for the PM dear ๐Ÿค—. And sorry fro the late analysis

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hey Shana,

Lovely update๐Ÿ‘, u r a very good writer indeed, whatever was written was so good that I could imagine everything๐Ÿ˜‰, something clicked to me somethings dint๐Ÿ˜Š.

Analysis:

Part1 : Uday and his blessed instincts: Loved this part๐Ÿ‘. In this part u have reasoned out why he doesn't believe the reports. It is just not his plain want to not believe the reports but his logic and instincts. This really worked for me, here it shows why UV is UV and why there cannot be any other UV. He is just matchless.

Part 2:Manya makes her place in office: The whole dress code thing was so well articulated, but felt so proud of UV when even he stared following the dress- code, not just for reducing the displeasure of his employees , but also as a token of his respect for Mrs Breganza's decision.Manya's office atmosphere was very well put shana ๐Ÿ‘. You know Mrs Breganza is somewhat like my boss but my boss is also little more caring, so Mrs Breganza just clicks with me๐Ÿ˜†.

Manya realizing that she has no right to judge UV, was very right and good, she decides to be strong here and I kind of believe that she would not judge him, but fails miserably in the following parts ๐Ÿ˜•.

Part 3: UV testing his intinct and yipeee he wins ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅณ. shana what a master piece this part is๐Ÿ‘. The whole UV manya secne in his cabin was awesome, the board meeting scene just bowled me over. Everything was done with so finess. loved it๐Ÿ‘. UV testing his own instinct and making sure his heart is not overtakingg his maind was again fab work ๐Ÿ‘. I bow down to u for this work. I so wished to see something like this. Thanku shana ๐Ÿค—

Part 4: Anya ka maha gyan and Manya hui parehsan๐Ÿคฃ: Gosh the ishqzade song pareshan fits so well on Manya here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰. Well again very well written ๐Ÿ‘. The way Anya analyses things I really like it. And Manya very cutely thinking of adya the moment Anya suggests shopping was so natural and cute. It also shows how much adya has grown into her.

Part 5:Aman-Manya, outcome jealous Uday, and I love it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰:  The whole jealouse uday was a treat for the readers Shana ๐Ÿ‘. Thank u so much ๐Ÿค—. Loved every thing here. And the staricase part was just wow. Loved it. What I loved the most was UV's confidence in Manya being his princess. He doesn't need any proofs, he knows it. He knows that she will be his someday, but just not yet, and that is what makes him control himself. He also back off to not make manya regret later which again so very UV-ish. I so loved the whole UV character sketch in this chapter. It is like u added a new layer, a new dimension to his character.๐Ÿ‘

But here Manya disappointed me big time๐Ÿ˜•. I would have also wanted her to stop UV. She flowing in her want of desire was fair enough, anybody would melt in the arms of UV, but she should have composed herself first or atleast before UV. I expected her to be much stronger than this.But I guess, all this was needed, to shape her character so that she avoids UV in the coming  chapters.

Manya again decided to be strong and carve a niche as Manya was again good. Realization as hit her hard this time. But would eagerly wait to see what happens next. I would definitely want to see her loose herself to Uday again๐Ÿ˜ณ, or most possibly do ahem ahem ...with him also, but the situation should be that emotional and intense and should demand that.(Like some guy acting fresh with her and UV saving her and she seeing him in diffrent light and something happens in the heat of the moment is done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ) For me this staircase scene was hot and I enjoyed it as a reader, but while analysis the charcters I found it week in respect of Manya.

Things I missed: Unnati, Vijay, J, Jagat introduction. It is high time u show them now. I would atleast expect a phone call to adya from Komal or badimasa. Being her nani and dadi, they would talk to her atleast once a week right? Eagerly waiting to also see DS, the lady who made UV what he is. Uday-Manav bonding was also missing. Hope you show it in the comming chapters. And yes would love to see UV working hard to get Manya+Manyata

Lovelu update shana, thanks for the PM dear ๐Ÿค—. And sorry fro the late analysis

Well dear cant give everything in one chapter u know that very well.

As per character of Manya well the girl did put up a strong fight verbally and physically as well she did try to shove him off .But then deep within she is all UVs ,dont know of other girls but Mnaya already belongs to him her mind may play games with her but her heart and body are all honestly on UVs side.

Yes she is making herself strong as its mind that is strongest but what can we do to heart that is so frail and emotional...

Dill par koi zor nahin behna  fisla to fisla  ,
 samjho gaye kaam se

Aise he nahi Menka ne Vishwamitra ko pataya tha

aur aise he nahi Shivji ne gusse me Kaam Dev ko bhasm kiya tha ...

Shivji knew how smart Kamdev aka heart of human  is thats why even bechre bhagwan decided to kill it off
......Dill fislne se pahle he dill ko he maar dala
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well dear cant give everything in one chapter u know that very well.

As per character of Manya well the girl did put up a strong fight verbally and physically as well she did try to shove him off .But then deep within she is all UVs ,dont know of other girls but Mnaya already belongs to him her mind may play games with her but her heart and body are all honestly on UVs side.

Yes she is making herself strong as its mind that is strongest but what can we do to heart that is so frail and emotional...

Dill par koi zor nahin behna  fisla to fisla  ,
 samjho gaye kaam se

Aise he nahi Menka ne Vishwamitra ko pataya tha

aur aise he nahi Shivji ne gusse me Kaam Dev ko bhasm kiya tha ...

Shivji knew how smart Kamdev aka heart of human  is thats why even bechre bhagwan decided to kill it off
......Dill fislne se pahle he dill ko he maar dala

no no I dont want any of this to happen here ๐Ÿ˜†,Though I'm a very strong Shiv bhakth, I want the dil also intact and the two dilwale (manveer) also intact๐Ÿคฃ. Well nice justification for Manya losing herself in Uday.๐Ÿ˜› well what next, now I know of some really wierd things that happen in Rave party can we expect that masala also here ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

no no I dont want any of this to happen here ๐Ÿ˜†,Though I'm a very strong Shiv bhakth, I want the dil also intact and the two dilwale (manveer) also intact๐Ÿคฃ. Well nice justification for Manya losing herself in Uday.๐Ÿ˜› well what next, now I know of some really wierd things that happen in Rave party can we expect that masala also here ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chal acha hai dono shiv bhaktan saath milin hain ek mai aur ak tu dono mile ...aage ka gaana hum dono ke liye bilkul nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes will put some that masala where Minakshi will play reverse cupid for first time ๐Ÿ˜‰