Originally posted by shana0127

to  do what shana๐Ÿ˜‰
Haila mujhe kahne me sharm aati hai ,

will write it ,read kar lena ๐Ÿ˜ณ

tik hain mein read karlongi please jaldi update karo
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sweetshab

OMG OMG OMG!!

Hawww ..shud i be writing wat i really felt while reading?? If dats the case *dreamland* should be my answer ..i was smiling while reading if any1 had saw they must thought i m mad..thankfully no1 saw...aise update karti rahogi toh some fine day ppl will shift to mental asyllum for treatment :P

Back to update
reports negative ?? Zarur uss minakshi ka kiya dhara hai ..kamini :P UV took manyata along him to the meeting knew sumthing was cooking up his mind...
And and and ManVeer encountter hawww
Plzzz manyat ko thodi thodi yaadasht dedo i cant see my princey in pain .. :(

Hey i wanna see devgarh family reaction at manya ,bring themm pleejjj

For now "abhi abhi toh dil mile hai abhi abhi na karo zamane ki baat"

Cont soon :')

Thanks Shabs btw dear i too was in dreamland while writing it ,would u belive it took two hrs two write that one para Why?...coz while writing it i started dreaming it as well โ˜บ๏ธ

Will do as u said in coming chapters for sure as they are the ways to move story forward as well

Haay so romantic yaar really abh abhi to dil milne shuru  hue hain 

phir zamana to UV  aur M ki royal dastaan sunane ko bekraar rehta he hai. Hai Na Bolo Bolo 
dahttt ye IF mere W's khaa gaya :/ maine abhi dekha

@shana: i can understand while reading i was soo engrossed in it likhte waqt toh shayad...;);)Edited by sweetshab - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sweetshab

shana jii pleejj meri aur vampire12345678 ki request hai ye line add kardo "abhi abhi toh dil miley abhi abhi na karo zamane ki baat"

Ok dear will add it as dialogue from M in the party ,though I will have to create special romantic situation for this romantic line ...i think M can say these lines in drunk situation what say ?

</div><div>
<font color="#000066">Ok dear will add it as dialogue from M in the party ,though I will have to create special romantic situation for this romantic line ...i think M can say these lines in drunk situation what say ?</font>

Hayy rabba!! M drunk state nd these dialogue

M already dreaming ...meri khwaab par drinks na pher dena :P

Warna tumhare khwaabon aajaongi ye maangte huwe :P

Ok dear will add it as dialogue from M in the party ,though I will have to create special romantic situation for this romantic line ...i think M can say these lines in drunk situation what say ?

can manyata get drunk and imagine amar as uday and get romantic with his and flirt uday sees that and gets super mad and pulls her way and the hot and intense scenes in uday's house his room and the rest muje kehene mein sharam athi hain๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
haha vampire12345678 y i see history repeating...remember J bday party in married for riyasat

P.S : wats u r name ??

Originally posted by Gowri05

This minakshi must have done something!!
And hey wat an update!!!
Starting hi frustration par akar rukh gayi!!
Supercalifragilistic epialadociously stupendofantabulously extravangantly magically marvellous!!!
Phewww!! told that in abreath!!!
And she just called him udayveer for once!! wat a progress!!!
Waise kya likha hain!!
Don't worry ande aur tamatar nahi marenge phool barsayenge!!
Waise shirt nikala scar dekha ya nahi uday ne!??? waise banda bohut kamaal ka hain tumhare ff mein I tell u!

Am learning few new words of appreciation like ...Supercalifragilistic epialadociously stupendofantabulously but I can understand seems u r still in manveerland dear ๐Ÿ˜‰

O dear UV didnt take out her shirt he just opened her top buttons and got lost in in cleavage back dekhne ka time he nahi mila๐Ÿ˜†

Dont worry in next update he will have time enough for that ๐Ÿ˜†

UV is UV dear u challange him and then see what he does ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by vampire12345678

can manyata get drunk and imagine amar as uday and get romantic with his and flirt uday sees that and gets super mad and pulls her way and the hot and intense scenes in uday's house his room and the rest muje kehene mein sharam athi hain๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ummm wil try something different  coz I have already done this before in my Way to Womanhood chapter of Married For Riyasat .

Give some other idea there will be romance for sure but want it a bit dreamy type as well ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by mahi0809

I'm so friggin lucky... as soon as I took as break and came to the forum... the first thing I see is your FF updated... yippie!!

res... will comment more after reading!

O Mahi where are u  res likh kar gayab ho gayi ...seems aaj ka aaj he med exam qualify kar legi