Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: prernade

only one word..superb..am left speechless by ur amazing update..so i cannot say anything..words fail me

U already so much dear.

Thanks Prerna,keep reading more good things are yet to come

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshinegirll

Wow shana loved it.. Was really worth the long wait.. But pls update the next chappy soon 😃
Adya s so adorable.. At the same time she s really smart.. She understands minakshis intentions even though minakshi tries being nice with her...
N i also like the developing bond between manav and adya..
So now manya has starded kinda hating uday after hearing d gossips.. So now uday will have to win over her all again.. This s going to be so cool.. He needs to do this coz he has in a way not been entirely true to her by sleeping with other women after she left..
Moreover manya falling for uday so easily wud be boring 😛
Pls let uday find that she s manyata.. N may be like he decides to go slow as she doesnt remember anything...
Also wud love to see manya's role in uday's business.. We never got to see dat side of manyata in dek.. Her intelligent side along with her innocent side 😊
Waiting for d next update 😊

Really liked your idea make UV know are truth and go slow coz she remember nothing.

Will use it in coming chapters for sure dear

Thanks dear u'r suggestion is worth writing in future

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire12345678

sorry shana for the late comment this update was awesome

Outstanding  😃 
Excellent  😃 
Fantastic  😃 
Marvellous  😃 
Great  😃 
Grand  😃 
Incredible😃 
magnificent 😃 
facinating 😃 
marvelous 😃 
incredible 😃 
miraculous 😃 
stupendous😃
impressive😃
brilliant😃
suprising😃
exhilhiarating😃
exciting😃
electrifying😃

it was awesome manyata confused whether she loved him or desired him was good very nice please please update soon and thanks for the pm😃

Thanks  Vampy itni taarif haaye mai mar javan gud khaa ke  🤗
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful update!!

Well m loving the way story is turning
Mother daughter bond..manav adyas nok jhok
And manyata's turnoil within herself wat is one supposed to do wen their soul is disturbed..
Hee manyat doesnt want to make a wrong image of UV ..and the one who is suffering the most is my princey "paas hoke bhi hai doori jaane kaosi ye majboori" mchh...UV ka pain kuccchh kam kardo..and can we get rid of this original churail minakshi :/ i hate her :@

Cont soon :)
Tasnee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏 wow loved every part of it, thank you soo much for the pm, can't wait for the next chapter. 
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

Thanks Mini U really got it all so well.🤗

Next is all manveer and Manveer,Manveer realization of there feelings for each other confusion whether its love or mere desire,and then ending up together in love mess 😆

Keep reading
😊
Shana

This is making me so impatient.Please update soon Shana😳

DEK_girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wah wah!! the title of the next chapter has got me excited..can't wait for it!!
and manya has toh already fallen for him!! sahi hai twice in love wid the same man..little adya is too cute...😛my god wat is uv gonna do wen he finds out she is his princess!!i can't imagine!update really soon!
Lovely update shaan!!

aww poor uday n Adya..
i love Adya
hope UV gets to knw  abt Manya ' s real identity soon
want UV to b the first person to knw abt Manya's identity!

hate meenakshi..

Love u
cont soon

muuuahhh!!

IshaAkbar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I got to tell you this after I read the part and went to sleep I dream about the whole breakfast scene and it was amazing I got all the characters and the whole converstation :)
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARDMG

Hi I got to tell you this after I read the part and went to sleep I dream about the whole breakfast scene and it was amazing I got all the characters and the whole converstation :)

Thanks dear am so happy that u even get my ff in dreams dont worry just read next update u will love the dreams u get after that and the do tell me again 😃

love
shana

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago