Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Herman_4u

excellent Shanna, y oh y do u always leave me hanging like this lol, thank u so much for updating finally lol, the next time u write ur ff, u can write it on hotmail using skydrive even if u have gmail, u can use google docs for it, this way u don't lose data if ur computer crashes, cuz it's all online, in ur email account :)

Yes dear even my hubby adviced me the same when i went crying to him for my lost write up πŸ˜†

the part was amazinggg, luking forward for interactions of udhai and manyata, keep it coming :) but please don't take long to update lol,

Sure dear will try to update by weekend
😊

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JEHAN-

r u kidding me that was not at all ghatiya...

that was beautiful...amazing piece of work..really ur every chapter is better than the last one..i really love adya..i don't know why but i love reading about her may be she is manveer child that's why but she is just too cute and smart...at this age she know how to deal with people i really liked it!!and the bond u r showing through words between UV and adya is just beautiful...it feels so gud to read about them and then manya in office that was awesome...and anya...lolll what she said about UV was true but really funny!!!and minakishi's reaction wohooo...loved it!!!
thanks for a long update..i really loved it...thanks alot for the PM too...

Thanks Jehan

Well yaar kabh kabhi smart parents ki aulaaden extra smart ho jaati hain,, humari Adya is one of those special cases πŸ˜†

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargib

as usual a great update shana...n thanks for the PM...I just love the characters in ur FF...I hope she does not start disliking UV and think him to be a womanizer...your choice of words is simply great and you have an excellent command over english I must say😊...Loved Adya's intelligence and the ways she have already started learning as to how to show love even to your enemies!!...thats really great!..keep up the good work dear!..love you and your FF...its a masterpiece...

Thanks Gargi

No dont worry Manya wont be able to hate UV long soon she will realise his true worth and will fall for him even harder😊

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cham42195

Oh! NO WORDS to describe this one,
I hope with the core of my heart that she's Manyata even if she isn't she seems to have the same UV phobia LOL
Update soon dear, totally love this one :)

Thanks Chams but this one wont hate till end of the show I mean FF,
πŸ˜†
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonam2801

How dare you call this update Ghatiya .😲  If your update is ghatiya than my Fanfic is a S**t. πŸ˜†It's better for you never say this line in next updates warna ek comment aur like toh yahin kam ho jayega haan nahi toh.πŸ˜‰ Ab kya filmfare dena padega πŸ˜†kya ki update was superb, fantastic, brilliant, awesome, amazing, wonderful, lovely, marvalous etc. etc. etc.

After reading the name of your next update, I can't wait, & Please this time don't update like a lazy Indian.🀣 Please update fast yaar.I know next chapter will be one of the most dhaansu update.πŸ‘πŸΌ

In this Rainy Season Rain Hugs.πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thanks Sonam

Par mera kaam filmfare se nahi chalne wala ,manne to sidhe Nobel Pooraskar chayiye

haan nahi to 🀣

Beta taarif kar kar ke khajoor ke ped par chada to diya tumne

ab samajh nahi aa rah utroon kaise

Wo Kya hai na notepad to neeche hi choot gaya to ab likhoon kaise πŸ˜†

Thanks for for bhigi bhigi rain hug,ab ek poorane song ki ek pankti aap ke naam

"Aaja gale lag ja ki phir ye hasin ..."

well dear aage ka gaana tum humare bhai AK ke  sath  gao to zyada achha hoga

With Love

Your IF Nanad
πŸ˜ƒ
Shana

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey...sana adya is sooo...sweet yaar ab ush ki ek pic. Bhi daldo naa...plzzz
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Archi02

I don't have anything to say you. It was too beautiful to describe. I love you and your writing. Please continue your story with book 3. I want to see even more deep bonding between adya and manveer. A perfect family. You've made us wait for a long. Please update the next part soon and thanks for the pm. I'm waiting...

Thanks Archi

Dear abhi to Book II me he kaphi kuch baaki hai,if u all love  this FF with such heart sure will write Book III too 😊

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

Shana..you updated!! πŸ˜ƒ Okay to be honest undoubtedly i missed the presence of ManVeer scenes in this update, but then so many other things were going on at the same time that i still consider this to be an AMAZING chappie.

I know I missed it too  but then I had to move the story as well,anyways nexter chapter is full of it

First of all, the way you're shaping up Adya is honestly really commendable. At the same time, I feel a bit worried for the little girl. πŸ˜’ I couldn't help but wonder how much exactly does little Adya know about Meenakshi and not only her but the "other women" that spend time with UV and what kind of image of her father does that really give her. πŸ€”

Adya knows only one thing her papa loves mamma a lot and now her Mamma has come back so no more roaming around papa,be with my mamma

Also, the whole description of UV's strictness and attempt to groom her into a honourable Princess..I loved it but at the same time I honestly cant wait for Manyata to enter the picture adn for sweet little Adya to finally get a mother's tender love. πŸ˜³ To be honest, I never even meant to write all this worrying crap but it all just came to me as I was writing this comment..juts goes to show what brilliant job you've done with her caz i really adore the little girl. πŸ˜³

Thanku Ranjana btw she is my dream child too,hope i have a girl like her one day

Second, Shana hats off to you for making me both LOVE and QUESTION UV so much all in one chap.

UV has just one strenth on his side his never ending  love  for Manyata which is channalising slowly to Manya

'Well dear our Yuvraaj Udayveer has his own charm and if u stand more then a  minute by him ,u will end up falling in his arms'. smirked Anya as she saw Manya blush.

Trust me, Manyata was not the only one blushing at this line. πŸ˜†

And then the second half of the update..I think you already know that I to am not too comfortable with the idea of UV sleeping with other woman. 

Ab Manya ke aane se he wont be able to that even lol,why now he only wants her and nobody else strange man hai na..

So I completely understand how M felt caz UV's so easily lovable yet at the same time creates so many doubts and other questions to form in my mind. I guess at the end of the day, it's just another reason I love your FF because you're not outlining UV as the perfect angelic soul and its not only M but the reader as well who will have to find their hero with the golden heart through all those layers of arrogance, lust, and what-not. Can't actually wait to see how you're gonna do this! πŸ˜Š

UV has to prove himself that he is worth her chaste  love

Overall, I think this was an awesome update, setting up for future tracks and did I mention I'm so sure Meenakshi is going to be stealing/switching up some DNA reports for sure. 

U guessed it right πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seriously please can you at least at the end, make that girl suffer. A lot. I just can't pity her no matter what happens!

UV will take care of her in coming chapters

Already excited for next chap so please try to update soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Will Update ASAP😊

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aniram

Loved it shana
But what happened to dna test results????

Will be out in next chapter 😊
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: khalilshahista

πŸ‘ Wow shana, every update of yours only gets better. Ur stories really have the ability for us 2 drift in 2 a fantasy world. U are really talented, thank goodness ur notebook is all sorted out. Little adya is 2 adorable, please let manya be manyata and not some look alike and please as an urgent appeal DONT make us wait 4 the next update, please post as soon as possible. πŸ˜‰

Thanks dear .am really happy to know that I am able to take my readers into my fantacy land

as I spend most of my time in it seeing love romance and drama happening around me and the penning it down for u all
😊