Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
again a nice1 shanaπŸ˜› u know..i hope that after both will realize manya is manyata...manyata will get her memory back hundered percent!
Originally posted by shana0127

<font color="#000066">Haww what a guess now thats kinda good reader

u already have started knowing u'r writers next move πŸ˜‰

Thanks Jarine will update ASAP
</font>
hayye shana so my guess is right yippe then i'm more excited to read the next part

I had to update herman anyhow u know why coz I myself want to write what i actually thought of as I really need to volley my dreams somewhere or  on someone  here I do it in my FFπŸ˜†

And u people are my bakra who have to bear my terrible FF which sometimes turns out to be good as well

I India we run away from new shayars as they are hell bent to shower people with their unwanted shayrees , so am I a FF writer hell bent to kill my readers with sometimes pakaoo writing ,I said sometimes ok not alwaysπŸ˜†  😊

lol no, I love everything about ur ff, I just can't imagine better scene that the one u come up with :). love ur imaginations :) it's a not only nice story but told brilliantly as well :) so never stop day dreaming about manveer and telling us ur stories :)
Originally posted by Herman_4u

lol no, I love everything about ur ff, I just can't imagine better scene that the one u come up with :). love ur imaginations :) it's a not only nice story but told brilliantly as well :) so never stop day dreaming about manveer and telling us ur stories :)

Thanks dear will keep on day dreaming and penning it down as well 😊

Originally posted by DEK_girl

again a nice1 shanaπŸ˜› u know..i hope that after both will realize manya is manyata...manyata will get her memory back hundered percent!

Thanks Dear that will happen long after till then enjoy a passionate yet  confused love story 😊
Originally posted by -Priya01

Awesome ...love Adhya n M parts beautifully written ...the part in UV room also was too good ...hope UV will get his answers soon...do continue soon ...thws for the pm πŸ€—

Thanks Priya ,sure dear UV will get his answers though in a very different way ,  will update soon

Writer hi writer ka dard samajhta hai πŸ˜†

Our  readers have their own unique ways of expressing their beintehan love to us,
I think some are so outwitted  by our namoona writing that they have to no words to describe.

But then we love all these comments whatever length they are, dont we as we are thankful enough to get a reply at least .

But again u did say it right  dear appreciation of words we write does matter as we really put our heart in it 😊

Yea I know, at the end of the day, every like and every comment no matter how big or small makes a difference! πŸ˜³ 
So how's the next chappie going?
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Yea I know, at the end of the day, every like and every comment no matter how big or small makes a difference! πŸ˜³ 
So how's the next chappie going?

Writing it ranju trying to put some hot romance , yaar ranju give some idea tere to naam me he day dreamer laga hai kuch soch

Ok tell what weird kinda thing could happen in present situation to put manveer really really too close  ☺️
Let u'r  dream go haywire ,
just give me a molehill I promise I will make mountain out of it πŸ˜†

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mahi0809

Please update soon Shana!!

Will try to update by Thursday

Already writing and scrapping out and then writing and then scrapping out again.

Well dear hope I will be out of  this vicious circle  by Thursday for sure πŸ˜†

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago

Writing it ranju trying to put some hot romance , yaar ranju give some idea tere to naam me he day dreamer laga hai kuch soch

Ok tell what weird kinda thing could happen in present situation to put manveer really really too close  ☺️
Let u'r  dream go haywire ,
just give me a molehill I promise I will make mountain out of it πŸ˜†

HAHAH!! Yes my name is daydreamer for a reason πŸ˜‰ Gotta prove myself!
Okay lets seee...Hmm, what if you make it Adya's birthday and she INSISTS that Manyata dresses like a Yuvraani- like her mom does in the pictures because thats and only that is what she wants for her bday present. And then we get a replay of that scene with M trying to get ready and UV zipping her up πŸ˜‰
Okay no I realize that that is too big of something and could chaneg your whoel storyline for teh sake of one romantic scene...okay have to think of something shorter but romantic!! Ummm...
GOT IT! What about a game of...Hide-and-Seek with Adya?? πŸ˜‰ OKay I have given you the molehill- you make it a mountain! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Now please dont say Ranju why are you giving me a kid's game...thoda dimak larao! πŸ˜‰ 

Okay thats all my poor brain can think of right now. But you arent so bad yourslef at coming up with hot romantc scenes πŸ˜‰ so mayeb u'll get a better idea and shock us!