Wheels Of Fortune Thread #1 - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

reserved :)

Edit***

Shana...I dont even know how to put into words how beautiful this chapter was.

Manya blinked her eyes to clear the vision and found a small five year old girl caressing her  fondly , touching her cheeks ,her hairs  her lips with her  soft feathery hands .

Literally the second I read this first paragraph, I think my breath got stuck in my throat or something and something wierd just happened in my heart. ๐Ÿ˜• I must sound so wierd but I guess all I can really say is that Adya's first encounter with her mom was just too beautiful in a way words cannot express. Its something that can only be felt.

I don't know what it is about Adya..maybe that aura that you've created around her, or maybe the fact that she is ManVeer's child, but I simply can't get enough of her. In fact I'm totally in love with her. Every little mention of her brings this smile on my face! Especially when it concerns UV's relation with her. 
He never locked his room from inside because nobody dared to enter it prior to his information accept his very own daughter who was always welcome.

Like who would have known that that line right there with just a little mention of Adya and Uday would make me smile soo much! I don't know I guess its just too cutee imagining UV as her father... Okay I'm definitely high off something. No really, I feel wayyy too calm, happy, and relaxed after reading this chap!

Seriously like if I could hug you through the computer I would have!

If the first half was beautiful, the second half was no less... Absolutely loved how even in that one painting Manyata was quick to notice the love between them. Love how all her pictures are all around..so picture perfect!

And then the part where Manyata and UV slipped..it was flawless! Like you wrote Manyata's emotions so perfectly that I could actually feel them. And then the way you described UV's craving...that mix of love, lust, desire...equally as flawless! 

After reading the last few lines I can only say two things. First of all, please don't create some misunderstanding where UV once again has to believe that his Princess is dead. That would just be heartbreaking to a whole other level.
Second, please update soon. And what kichdi? This chap is turning out to be one of the best for me and really I wouldn't mind if it had to extend several more updates. 

O ranju u have epitomized so beautifully I am falling in love with u'r graet comments that shower now and then.

I am honoured yaar ki u feel so connected to Adya actully many on this FF are in love with her .

You know what I am planning to write book III based in Princess Adya itself๐Ÿ˜†

Dont worry dear their will be misunderstandings but UV is never gonna loose hope on his princess coz the day he does he will stop living even a dead life๐Ÿ˜Š

As for khichdi nahi yaar never ending beerbal ki khichadi actully i am trying hard to rush to my next chapter which i have already planned so well but this chapter has made me stuck as i find no good way to end and always end up adding something extra in a very unplanned way

Awww shana i dnt kn0w how to praise u for ur extra w0nderful update i l0vd manyata and adya 1st enc0unter so so so much the angel was so happy to see her mama back she have livd widout her mama for 5 yearx and n0w she do deservx da m0therly love and care fr0m her mama! I didnt likd manav th0ugh i mean hex a gr0wn up boy and hex fighting wid a 5 yearx doll:X shani plx update asap! I wan manyata to love adya just for da sake of humanity bt i want hr to love da angel!
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Awww shana i dnt kn0w how to praise u for ur extra w0nderful update i l0vd manyata and adya 1st enc0unter so so so much the angel was so happy to see her mama back she have livd widout her mama for 5 yearx and n0w she do deservx da m0therly love and care fr0m her mama! I didnt likd manav th0ugh i mean hex a gr0wn up boy and hex fighting wid a 5 yearx doll:X shani plx update asap! I wan manyata to love adya just for da sake of humanity bt i want hr to love da angel!

Thanks Sarah,

Manay is a very mature boy as well but he is too possessive abt his sis and cannot bear anybody around her as she is his only own to stick on.

the boy has just lost his dadaji,p arents he already lost very young and now he is afraid he will loose his only didi to some little chuhiya

as he was jealous to see Manya loving her so fondly .Children never want to share their fav. thing  and Manav he is no less a child when it comes to his very on loving didi

@ princessvishaka thanks dear

@ ARDMG thanks u liked mama daughter relationship

@jyoti cool  thanks Jyoti

@ vaishali 667 thanks vaishli

Will update ASAP

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Wow di awesome update..loved it yaar.n Uv n M's scene waz suprb,mindblowing.n mother,daughter bonding waz justawww awww awww cho cute:pn Manav hahaha jealouse.Egarly waiting for the next part di.Cont soonCONT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ๐Ÿค— Edited by Swini01 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MsLuscious

i hope after kn0wing her real identity she wil b having manav wid him forever like u said he has n0 one else do update s0on tc:)
Thank you soo much for the pm, as always loved it, just amazing, just loved Adya's and Manav's nok jhok, and manyata regaining her motherly instincts. Can't wait for the next chapter ๐Ÿ˜›
Wow really nice...Adya is really cute little girl...
Thank you for updating, loved the chapter, ur ff always make me crave for more :) I never want the chapter to end lol.   the chapter was brilliant, keep it coming :) thanks for the update again.
Originally posted by Swini01

Wow di awesome update..loved it yaar.n Uv n M's scene waz suprb,mindblowing.n mother,daughter bonding waz justawww awww awww cho cute:pn Manav hahaha jealouse.Egarly waiting for the next part di.Cont soonCONT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ๐Ÿค—

thanks Swini after a long time u wrote more then one line ๐Ÿ˜† , which proves u really liked it dear.

Manav character  is inspired by my own brother swini as my younger bro too was very possessive abt me when we were younger but now he is grown up busy with his friends and collage๐Ÿ˜Š

Will update ASAP