Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ARDMG

I want to read how will manya react when she see adya. Great one continue sooon thanks for the pm

Adya is so much in demand on this FF

I am really so happy to know that my readers are not just mad behind manveer  romance but they love children so much ,really that shows we are really going to be very good mothers in future
πŸ˜†
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Shani shani da chapter was beautifulll seriously n0w i dnt knw how to explain it in w0rdx how much i love da way u write! U explain everythng s0o beautifuly and m glad uday didnt jumpd on manyata he showd his maturity by handling the situati0n so perfectly bt he can easily find whethr shex manyata or n0t by the SCAR :p bt i really like da way he said he w0nt let her leave hm again i want manyata to fall again for uday! The st0ry ix superb plx do update on suday u kn0w how much desperate i m to read m0re. . . .
N yea i wana c how adya wil react i guess she wil rec0gnize her m0m n manyata t0o wil feel a bond wid hr i so wana read m0re sunday u shud cum ASAP:OEdited by MsLuscious - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

Shani shani da chapter was beautifulll seriously n0w i dnt knw how to explain it in w0rdx how much i love da way u write! U explain everythng s0o beautifuly and m glad uday didnt jumpd on manyata he showd his maturity by handling the situati0n so perfectly bt he can easily find whethr shex manyata or n0t by the SCAR :p bt i really like da way he said he w0nt let her leave hm again i want manyata to fall again for uday! The st0ry ix superb plx do update on suday u kn0w how much desperate i m to read m0re. . . .
N yea i wana c how adya wil react i guess she wil rec0gnize her m0m n manyata t0o wil feel a bond wid hr i so wana read m0re sunday u shud cum ASAP:O

Scar Scar Scar well that all will come later and very romantically indeed abhi to he UV is gonna try all sort of detective and scientific stuffs l

Well dear just read lot is to come 😊

MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SUPERB FANTABULOUS...πŸ‘πŸΌ
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shana0127

Scar Scar Scar well that all will come later and very romantically indeed abhi to he UV is gonna try all sort of detective and scientific stuffs lWell dear just read lot is to come

wud luv to read m0re :D
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😍πŸ₯³Hey Shana πŸ€—, Sorry for the delay in commenting. And thankyou for a wonderful updateπŸ‘, loved it to the core (has to explain why I read the update for like 4 time alreadyπŸ˜†)Love is indeed in the air, and I  love the fragrance of this eternal love πŸ‘

Comming to the update:

Part 1: Manyata and Manav: Alluring description of a bro-sis bond, especially the fighting and hugging while losing scene, that is exactly what my bro would do when we were kids, loved it!πŸ‘ I just re-read this para for like 3 times, and kept smiling to myself thinking of my bro.πŸ˜›

Part2: Manya's hesitation and Fear. Fear of losing herself to her obsession to yuvraj Udayveer was amazingly put. It also depicts the Depth in which she worships him as a person who dint visit Haridwar just because it took away his wife from him.

Wanna know how she would react when she knows that her this flawless hero has been sleeping around with Minakshi😑 .Being from haridwar and from Shastriji's teaching, she might not digust this fact that easy, but then again she is Manyata who never fails to suprise our prince and us πŸ˜‰

Part 3:Udayveers Restlessness . Again very well composed. Kind of covered up for his Thanda reaction while they first met.Hesitation of going near Gurujis grand-daughter plus her incapability of recognizing him has created an inner turmoil inside him, which u hav very well explained. Udayveer being sleepless, his way too formal interaction with Suraj all adds up good. Liked itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Part 4: Manveer meeting πŸ˜ This was how it was!😳 Just intense!Again loved your work here. His eagerness to just touch and feel her, her unexplained attraction  and desire towards him, her embarrassment , her anger, her melting just by the mere sight of pain in his eyes everything was just perfect girlπŸ‘. Their passionate hug, but still a hesitation and doubt in her eyes, and Uday realizing and understand even slightest of her expression, and releasing her was just magical. In normal case I would want the hug to last, but here, breaking the hug was what that did the magic.They r just so perfect.😳 They just make u sit back and say, gosh destiny had to bring them together no matter what, coz even destiny wants to explore and feel their unconditinal love and rare connection that they share . 

Future prediction : I guess Minakshi is gonna do everything possible to make sure she is not proved Manyata, like changing the blood samples for DNA etc. Wanna see how they cross all the hurdles, waiting for the Devgad Royal family's reaction on Manya, and also Unnati, miss her yaar. Even if no one does, but Uday and Unnati and Vijay bhia are three people who would recognize Manyata no matter what! And yes We have the trump card "Princess Adya", no mother can resist the warmth of her own blood!

Off done with my analysis cum comment, hope I dont bother u with these comments, If so then I can PM u my thoughts on next update instead of commenting it on ur ff.Let me know πŸ€—
Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
luv ur ff, luv the story, ur great storyteller , one of the best on this forum, but can u pelase write a little longer pleaseee , :) 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Plzzz update soon!!... Can't wait!
ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm really very sorry for coming late as I was ill. Shana, you're a grate writer. Your story is getting even more interesting day by day. I'm waiting for the moment when adya and manayta will meet. Please dear update soon.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

😍πŸ₯³Hey Shana πŸ€—, Sorry for the delay in commenting. And thankyou for a wonderful updateπŸ‘, loved it to the core (has to explain why I read the update for like 4 time alreadyπŸ˜†)Love is indeed in the air, and I  love the fragrance of this eternal love πŸ‘

Comming to the update:

Part 1: Manyata and Manav: Alluring description of a bro-sis bond, especially the fighting and hugging while losing scene, that is exactly what my bro would do when we were kids, loved it!πŸ‘ I just re-read this para for like 3 times, and kept smiling to myself thinking of my bro.πŸ˜›

Part2: Manya's hesitation and Fear. Fear of losing herself to her obsession to yuvraj Udayveer was amazingly put. It also depicts the Depth in which she worships him as a person who dint visit Haridwar just because it took away his wife from him.

Wanna know how she would react when she knows that her this flawless hero has been sleeping around with Minakshi😑 .Being from haridwar and from Shastriji's teaching, she might not digust this fact that easy, but then again she is Manyata who never fails to suprise our prince and us πŸ˜‰

Part 3:Udayveers Restlessness . Again very well composed. Kind of covered up for his Thanda reaction while they first met.Hesitation of going near Gurujis grand-daughter plus her incapability of recognizing him has created an inner turmoil inside him, which u hav very well explained. Udayveer being sleepless, his way too formal interaction with Suraj all adds up good. Liked itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Part 4: Manveer meeting πŸ˜ This was how it was!😳 Just intense!Again loved your work here. His eagerness to just touch and feel her, her unexplained attraction  and desire towards him, her embarrassment , her anger, her melting just by the mere sight of pain in his eyes everything was just perfect girlπŸ‘. Their passionate hug, but still a hesitation and doubt in her eyes, and Uday realizing and understand even slightest of her expression, and releasing her was just magical. In normal case I would want the hug to last, but here, breaking the hug was what that did the magic.They r just so perfect.😳 They just make u sit back and say, gosh destiny had to bring them together no matter what, coz even destiny wants to explore and feel their unconditinal love and rare connection that they share . 

Future prediction : I guess Minakshi is gonna do everything possible to make sure she is not proved Manyata, like changing the blood samples for DNA etc. Wanna see how they cross all the hurdles, waiting for the Devgad Royal family's reaction on Manya, and also Unnati, miss her yaar. Even if no one does, but Uday and Unnati and Vijay bhia are three people who would recognize Manyata no matter what! And yes We have the trump card "Princess Adya", no mother can resist the warmth of her own blood!

Off done with my analysis cum comment, hope I dont bother u with these comments, If so then I can PM u my thoughts on next update instead of commenting it on ur ff.Let me know πŸ€—

Oye Chitra thank u  behna

"Humne jo likha so likha par apka comment masha allah kamal ka hain"
πŸ˜ƒ

So analytical wow,dear have u ever thought of becoming a critic , try it dear ,I think u belong to that arena ,

writers will love reading u'r comments and will be perplexed whether to hate u or love u πŸ˜†

BTW i am not at perplexed in my thoughts abt, u dear ,I just love u ,as u make me write better .😊

No need to pm dear would love to read u'r comments here on this thread itself as u'r comments do make me proud.
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago