Frequent Posters

rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesomw u are back with a bang cont soon dear loving it  
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wow Shana ...this prologue is amazing...love u babe for coming with another FFโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—...or should i say season 2 of Married for Riyasat๐Ÿ˜‰

That kamini minakshi is still here๐Ÿ˜ก in a way it's good she deserves a severe punishment...i trust u for that ๐Ÿ˜‰

So Manya is here to meet UV wow that's great can't wait for the 1st chapter ...do update soon dear n don't forget to pm me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thxs for the pm๐Ÿค—
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya01

Wow Shana ...this prologue is amazing...love u babe for coming with another FFโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—...or should i say season 2 of Married for Riyasat๐Ÿ˜‰

That kamini minakshi is still here๐Ÿ˜ก in a way it's good she deserves a severe punishment...i trust u for that ๐Ÿ˜‰

So Manya is here to meet UV wow that's great can't wait for the 1st chapter ...do update soon dear n don't forget to pm me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thxs for the pm๐Ÿค—

Thank u Priya

Yes Dear I am back with season 2 of Married For Riyasat with new name Wheels Of Fortune ,hope u will love it the way u did my first FF

Will update soon
๐Ÿ˜Š

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocker12

awesomw u are back with a bang cont soon dear loving it  

Thanks for liking it
Yes dear I am back with the bang๐Ÿ˜†

Will update ASAP

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

0mg shana its like a dream c0me true i lovd the pr0logue itx awes0me i wud love to read udays POV after lo0sing his princes and waiting to see the reaction of uday when they wil meet:*
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

0mg shana its like a dream c0me true i lovd the pr0logue itx awes0me i wud love to read udays POV after lo0sing his princes and waiting to see the reaction of uday when they wil meet:*

Thank U Sarah,

I just wish i live up to u'r dreams will update ASAP ๐Ÿ˜Š

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
woahhh awesome start yaar...this characterization is interesting..i'am looking forward for Uday & Manya's meet...Meenakshi usko tho i hate... why do i feel Manya is Manyata & she has come to fight for what is her's her husband & her daughter..& if Manyata is faking to be Manya, tho phir kya Manyata misunderstands Uday...anyway good going...nice start... looking forward to read the book 2 journey 'Wheel Of Fortune'..continue soon..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thnaks.awesomw.brillaint.can;t wait to read more...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
--Zenu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb prologue shana! Manya wants to touch Yuvraj udayveer Singh... haha what will happen to her if she comes to know that she is Yuvraj Udayveer Singh's  Maharani! Ty 4 d pm & update soon can't wait 4 Manveer dhamakedar meeting! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon Shana ...cant wait to read more...brilliant epilogue...n thanxxx a lot for the second chapter...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘