Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was asweme. Very beautiful. Is manayta dead? Please don't kill her. Don't make manayta s her look alike. Adda needs mother. No woman can take mother's place in a child's life no matter what. I don't know if you are agree with me or not but it is reality. You can turn the story like that: manayta s is manayta. Mr. S found her in the riverbank 5 years ago. Manayta has lost her memory. Or, maybe she is mana s. Real manayta is somewhere eles. Mana s is her look alike. Manayta will come back at the right time. It's just my suggssion. But please don't kill manayta. That's my request. Update soon and thanks for the pm.
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
SHANA! I am absolutely dying- like there are no words for how much i am actually dying right now!!! 
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Archi02

It was asweme. Very beautiful. Is manayta dead? Please don't kill her. Don't make manayta s her look alike. Adda needs mother. No woman can take mother's place in a child's life no matter what. I don't know if you are agree with me or not but it is reality. You can turn the story like that: manayta s is manayta. Mr. S found her in the riverbank 5 years ago. Manayta has lost her memory. Or, maybe she is mana s. Real manayta is somewhere eles. Mana s is her look alike. Manayta will come back at the right time. It's just my suggssion. But please don't kill manayta. That's my request. Update soon and thanks for the pm.

AGREE WITH U ITS MY REQ TOO DONT KILL MANYTA :(I THINK MANYA IS MANYTA RIGHT????
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...superb...mazing i have no words...and yaar sana me too agree with @archi02 plzzz...dnt kill manyata its a humble request... she is a of soul our uday...no one can take her place...plzzz...update soon...i m dieing to read next chp. Thanx for PM.Edited by swetsurati - 11 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shana0127

Thanks Jenny,

Ab bechari Manya kare bhi to kya kare she is a girl like us Dadaji ne apne fav. student ki story soona soona ke Manya ka dilodimaag Udayveer Udayveer kar diya hai.πŸ˜†

As for Udayveers marriage he can give his loved wife's place to nobody, not even Manya the seem to be look alike of  Manyata .Poor Manya has to really work hard for himπŸ˜‰

Yaar even if she does... make it somehow that Udayveer retains the Manyata alive in him always.. make him fall in love with Manya's Manyata like antics, but never give up M's place to anyone...  he only belongs to Manyata no matter what her look alike does although she makes her place in his heart.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Hawa.Hawai thumbnail
Wow di awesome prologue.damn interesting.now i cant wait.pliz pliz pliz di cont soon.loved it to the core.
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow awesome prologue di.cont soon.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley12

AGREE WITH U ITS MY REQ TOO DONT KILL MANYTA :(I THINK MANYA IS MANYTA RIGHT????

Guys please Manyata is not all dead ,

Smiley yes Manyata is Manya but then Manya does not know it.

Whatever she will do she will do unknown to  the fact of her own identity as Minakshi  wont let her truth  come out so easily

Archi the story is somewhat the way u r saying but then truth will unfold slowly.

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Yaar even if she does... make it somehow that Udayveer retains the Manyata alive in him always.. make him fall in love with Manya's Manyata like antics, but never give up M's place to anyone...  he only belongs to Manyata no matter what her look alike does although she makes her place in his heart.

Well dear thats the essence Manyata trying hard to take her own place as Manya and UV resisting every speck of itπŸ˜† as for UV nobody can take her place accept Manyata herself

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swini01

Wow di awesome prologue.damn interesting.now i cant wait.pliz pliz pliz di cont soon.loved it to the core.

Thanks Swini ,will update soon hope u like my next update as well 😊