Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

plz can someone kill ayesha plz :/
 Ditto,can someone pleaaase 

miggie Goldie
miggie
miggie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazeleyedangel

So yesterdays episode showed Bansi kaka bring a sari to Soumya and say that its for Ayesha, then Soumya took it up to Aysha. Clearly since Aysha is getting ready in her room there she lives in KM.
In todays episode Nuts talks about Sudhir sending Shipra to live with Ayesha to get out of depression. So does this mean that shameless women lives in Kapoor Mansion too now?
I hate when the CV's make the story so ridiculous, I would hate Shipra if she moved into that house. Does she think shes the new Niharika? How does Rams mom stand for it? Sid was not Rams real or half brother, he was not a kapoor, so who cares if Ayesha had his baby. Now Ayesha and Shipra who no longer have any relationship to Ram (Priya deceased) are living in his house? WTH is going on! Shipra doesnt care that Ayesha is the cause of Priyas death and that she is getting knocked up before marriage? Come on CV's, why make the story so pathetic? It started so well! I feel like there is no fixing this mess now.

Now onto "caddy" (stupidest name EVER) and Raina. Apparently Rajjat loved their mother who married someone else and had kids with him. Before their mom died she told priya to take Raina to Rajjats address and that her older daughter (caddy) was there. So before the mother even died she went to India and left her ex love Rajjat to babysite Caddy? Give me a break! Where is there father? If looking at Caddy/Raina enrages Rajjat so much then why was he taking care of them in his house before the mom (forgot her name) even died?

Also I love how Neha and Vikram suddenly only have 2 kids, what happened to the third? Did he move in with Harry now, lol?

STUPID STUPID STUPID! SO ANNOYED WITH HOW DUMB THIS SHOW IS BECOMING. How can something that started off so promising become so D grade so quickly? URGH! Angry
I 100% agree with you, STUPID STUPID STUPID...thats EKTA KAPOOR  for you she always mess her shows up AngryAngryAngry
Neha_S Senior Member
Neha_S
Neha_S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Okay...

I think Ayesha is staying with Ram and family, because Ram always does right by people. Ayesha had Sid's baby, so that baby is Ram's step-nephew. Ram was always known for taking care of people and I understand that he would take Ayesha under his care.. Its very in character. The idea of Shipra living there is a little strange.. afterall she went to live with Ayesha to escape Priya's memories and now she is living in Priya's house.. so its weird. I am sure Shipra was disgusted by the unwed mother thing but its been 5 years - I dont expect her to be angry for that long..

Now as for Rajat- I think that Kady was in boarding school when the accident happened and they brought her back.. It could be that she named Rajat her next to kin because she trusted him or Daijaan and had no else to turn to..

Neha and Vikraam had three kids.. we have only seen two.. Maybe the other would make an appearance.. slightly unclear.

Go to top