Living arrangements!

hazeleyedangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So yesterdays episode showed Bansi kaka bring a sari to Soumya and say that its for Ayesha, then Soumya took it up to Aysha. Clearly since Aysha is getting ready in her room there she lives in KM.
In todays episode Nuts talks about Sudhir sending Shipra to live with Ayesha to get out of depression. So does this mean that shameless women lives in Kapoor Mansion too now?
I hate when the CV's make the story so ridiculous, I would hate Shipra if she moved into that house. Does she think shes the new Niharika? How does Rams mom stand for it? Sid was not Rams real or half brother, he was not a kapoor, so who cares if Ayesha had his baby. Now Ayesha and Shipra who no longer have any relationship to Ram (Priya deceased) are living in his house? WTH is going on! Shipra doesnt care that Ayesha is the cause of Priyas death and that she is getting knocked up before marriage? Come on CV's, why make the story so pathetic? It started so well! I feel like there is no fixing this mess now.

Now onto "caddy" (stupidest name EVER) and Raina. Apparently Rajjat loved their mother who married someone else and had kids with him. Before their mom died she told priya to take Raina to Rajjats address and that her older daughter (caddy) was there. So before the mother even died she went to India and left her ex love Rajjat to babysite Caddy? Give me a break! Where is there father? If looking at Caddy/Raina enrages Rajjat so much then why was he taking care of them in his house before the mom (forgot her name) even died?

Also I love how Neha and Vikram suddenly only have 2 kids, what happened to the third? Did he move in with Harry now, lol?

STUPID STUPID STUPID! SO ANNOYED WITH HOW DUMB THIS SHOW IS BECOMING. How can something that started off so promising become so D grade so quickly? URGH! 😡
Edited by hazeleyedangel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well Shipra and Ayesha are related to Priya therefore Ram would have taken their responsibilty...coz he knew Priya loves her family very much.
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you are right yar...I am not liking any incidents in Kapoor manshion...

Actual kapoor(Peehu) and her mom are struggling in dubai for the money.. 😭... rest all are njoying the wealth of ram...😡 ..

Only Peehu darling is the real kapoor...   IS KM an ashram or what?? karekar's , sharma's everyone is staying there and njoying ram's wealth... disgusting...   ðŸ˜¡

Ram is just taking care of ayesha/sharma family/ayesha'kid just for priya... just because its priya's family...otherwise he wouldn't have cared the damn...

and ayesha, i dont even want to waste my time by typing about her... she is pathetic...

Caddy and raina's father died... they showed that na... when priya and raina reached dubai.. there was a conversation between caddy and raina.. caddy was telling raina that pehle papa hame chodkar chala gaya aur ab maa... but i have no clue why rajat is taking care of them when he don't like them??

Neha and vikram's kid , they may show in coming episodes... expecting it... not sure...

The lives in KM were pathetic and is pathetic... nthing new about it...  before karekar family occupied it... now its sharma family (Ofcourse i am talking about ships and ayesha) turn...

Only sweethearts in the show are RAM, PRIYA AND PEEHU DARLING... that's it...  

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniyaharshu

Actual kapoor(Peehu) and her mom are struggling in dubai for the money.. 😭... rest all are njoying the wealth of ram...😡 ..

Only Peehu darling is the real kapoor...   IS KM an ashram or what?? karekar's , sharma's everyone is staying there and njoying ram's wealth... disgusting...   ðŸ˜¡

Ram is just taking care of ayesha/sharma family/ayesha'kid just for priya... just because its priya's family...otherwise he wouldn't have cared the damn...

and ayesha, i dont even want to waste my time by typing about her... she is pathetic...

Caddy and raina's father died... they showed that na... when priya and raina reached dubai.. there was a conversation between caddy and raina.. caddy was telling raina that pehle papa hame chodkar chala gaya aur ab maa... but i have no clue why rajat is taking care of them when he don't like them??

Neha and vikram's kid , they may show in coming episodes... expecting it... not sure...

The lives in KM were pathetic and is pathetic... nthing new about it...  before karekar family occupied it... now its sharma family (Ofcourse i am talking about ships and ayesha) turn...

I too agree... its only for  the trio of Ram, Priya and Peehu I am watching the show otherwise I would have bade goodbye to it long back...the serial is surrounded by full of nonsencial characters other than these three...Sudhir is somewhat ok...but I can't stand the others...😡
TheBoyWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree. I only watch it for Ram priya and our cute little pihu. I had stopped watching in between but started watching again after Pihu's entry :P
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ram will accept Priya's family too since he loves Priya so much. Shocking fact is how dis Shipra went to ayesha after knowing ayesha was the reason for whatever happened to priya. we all don't know what happened after Priya's death. Still the Flasbacks are yet to be shown. If u remember Ram was feeling bad that he couldn't fulfill priya's wish of giving life to someone. May be when Sid ditched Ayesha, Ram decided that he can give life to this kid and fulfill Priya's wish too. That's y he gave him the kapoor name. I see only love from Ram and i don't care abt Shipra and Ayesha.

Kady's name is kadambari. She has shortened it to Kady as per the trend. I don't see anything wrong with the name.
When Priya reached Dubai, Kady and Raina had a conversation which clearly told that their father is no more. Kady was with Rajat and Jyoti had gone to the yatra with Raina and met with accident and died. I don't see anything wrong here..

And Yest too Neha mentioned about her 3rd kid Raj.. its just that he's not been shown. He is very much there.

I don't think it shld be called D grade and all.. Every story has its ups and downs.. They are trying to clean up the mess. Even i was disappointed with Vik-Neha divorce. But lets wait and watch how are they gonna clean up the mess.. And if u still feel its stupid, i will ask u to follow what sneha said. If u don't like it, don't watch it.

PS : Please edit the lines in CAPS in ur post as posting in CAPS means shouting in IF.
Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
plz can someone kill ayesha plz :/
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniyaharshu

Agree

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

plz can someone kill ayesha plz :/

Ditto,can someone pleaaase 
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hazeleyedangel

So yesterdays episode showed Bansi kaka bring a sari to Soumya and say that its for Ayesha, then Soumya took it up to Aysha. Clearly since Aysha is getting ready in her room there she lives in KM.
In todays episode Nuts talks about Sudhir sending Shipra to live with Ayesha to get out of depression. So does this mean that shameless women lives in Kapoor Mansion too now?
I hate when the CV's make the story so ridiculous, I would hate Shipra if she moved into that house. Does she think shes the new Niharika? How does Rams mom stand for it? Sid was not Rams real or half brother, he was not a kapoor, so who cares if Ayesha had his baby. Now Ayesha and Shipra who no longer have any relationship to Ram (Priya deceased) are living in his house? WTH is going on! Shipra doesnt care that Ayesha is the cause of Priyas death and that she is getting knocked up before marriage? Come on CV's, why make the story so pathetic? It started so well! I feel like there is no fixing this mess now.

Now onto "caddy" (stupidest name EVER) and Raina. Apparently Rajjat loved their mother who married someone else and had kids with him. Before their mom died she told priya to take Raina to Rajjats address and that her older daughter (caddy) was there. So before the mother even died she went to India and left her ex love Rajjat to babysite Caddy? Give me a break! Where is there father? If looking at Caddy/Raina enrages Rajjat so much then why was he taking care of them in his house before the mom (forgot her name) even died?

Also I love how Neha and Vikram suddenly only have 2 kids, what happened to the third? Did he move in with Harry now, lol?

STUPID STUPID STUPID! SO ANNOYED WITH HOW DUMB THIS SHOW IS BECOMING. How can something that started off so promising become so D grade so quickly? URGH! 😡

I 100% agree with you, STUPID STUPID STUPID...thats EKTA KAPOOR  for you she always mess her shows up AngryAngryAngry