Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Did anyone notice Nani's face today (Page 3)

CookMySock IF-Dazzler
CookMySock
CookMySock

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
It is sad but I honestly felt sorry for Anjali in that scene. Poor girl was so confused and to be honest if I was in her shoes I think I would be just as horrified as she was. She's lost her life partner and for the first time today we saw her truly realise that Shyam isn't going to be coming back and truly grasp the situation around her. I can't really explain what she may be feeling but I also respect Nani for not telling her what really happened and waiting until she's a bit more emotionally stable. To be honest there may not be many people but I really am looking forward as to see how Anjalis track is going to be opened up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hetalmsamin6

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Glad Nani can see the truth,

When will that idiot Anjali ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopethisworks

ann520 Newbie
ann520
ann520

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Today Nani realized how dillusional Anjali is and being a wise lady with immense amount of experience she will come up with a plan. Keeping Khushi away from Anjali was a good idea in the initial days now Nani should change her stratergy. Nani should speak to Arnav and Khushi and have Khushi help Anjali.Khushi is a strong person and very down to earth so now would be a good time for Khushi as a SIL to teach Anjali the skills on being an independent woman and mother. This will help the family to come in terms with the situation and bring everyone closer.
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I know I saw that too... but I kinda wished Nani had told her the truth... I wish Nani had told her what she knows... I know Nani was trying to prevent ANjali's heart from breaking any fruther... but do you really think that it is possible... one day or the other Anjali has to know... then why sugar coat it?????

samin6

hetalm Newbie
hetalm
hetalm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CookMySock

It is sad but I honestly felt sorry for Anjali in that scene. Poor girl was so confused and to be honest if I was in her shoes I think I would be just as horrified as she was. She's lost her life partner and for the first time today we saw her truly realise that Shyam isn't going to be coming back and truly grasp the situation around her. I can't really explain what she may be feeling but I also respect Nani for not telling her what really happened and waiting until she's a bit more emotionally stable. To be honest there may not be many people but I really am looking forward as to see how Anjalis track is going to be opened up!

I am waiting for that too!! I want to see how she gets a hold of herself and comes out strong from this. I am pretty sure Shyam will return and she probably will have to see him hurting her or hear a confession from him to realize the truth. I hope they bring in Khushi's father and his experience with Shyam as well. How can she forget that she has seen Khushi's father with Shyam at the temple? May be she will remember it once that truth comes out as well.

But right now, hearing the truth will do more harm than good to her emotional state. When someone is that vulnerable, you can't just expect them to snap out of it.

CookMySock

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

yeah she was actually amazed at how disillusioned Anajali is!

samin6

PollyTrolly Goldie
PollyTrolly
PollyTrolly

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Yeah I noticed that. And I think now that Anjali is sort of turning her back on her Chote as well, naani can be the only savior and can make Anjali realize that her pati is not a god..!!!

samin6

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah I think Nani has just figured out that Anjali is still VERY dillusional about Shyam! But what can she do when Poojali is acting SO hysterical and she is pregnant to boot??

Pregnant women are fragile and that is exactly why you would not want her in an abusive relationship with a creep. Because they kept is secret that creep tried to make her fall from the stairs when she mentioned about leaving RM. Maybe CVs have conveniently forgotten that and if some one knew about it then at least they would have investigated further. The same they would have taken notice of the frequent attacks on Anjali's life and not brushed it as just accidents.

I think Nani should talk to Arnav and TELL him that Anjali NEEDS to know the truth! If not she will just keep pining for that SNAKE and messing up the REST of her life too!

Good luck Anjali... if you have son like SHYAM! You will have to learn how to be the Mother of a CRIMINAL!Angry

Go to top