Just caught up with the show. Now hear this news?

Posted: 11 years ago
Abians- So yesterday I got a quick chance to catch up with a Week's worth of Afsar Bitiya, Which I thought was worth watching. Prishna Scenes and Mitali/Krishna showing her Confidence and Integrity and I was going to post more thoughts and Questions Like where is Pinky? but when I logged on I got quite a shock when I read Article and Pm by a friend that Mitali Might be replaced?

I mean WOW! really why? Is this news even Confirmed that Parul Will replace Mitali? And also that Krishna will be killed off and Some sort of Twist is happening? Why is Everyone seeming to be happy because KInrul were a On-screen Pair in Bidaii? that they both may be again in Afsar Bitiya. Where does that leave respect for MItali atleast till the news is Ligit!!! (confirmed) I mean I respect that there are Fans of the couple but with no conformation, I don't understand this why people seem so happy? Wasn't Mitali Amazing as Krishna Raj BDO? I mean the Afsar Bitiya Theme was mainly about her journey. I feel like i am ranting and at the moment quite in Orr of the happenings.

I am talking in the sense that I watched Bidaii on and off after Kinshuk's exit so never saw Kinrul onscreen...!

Lets see what happens. 
Edited by UrshP - 11 years ago
Its confirmed bye spamdomain post
Kinrul fan ready for kinshuk interview abt bidaai2 and PARUL'S ENTRY IN AFSAR BITIYA
Originally posted by SiRul

Kinrul fan ready for kinshuk interview abt bidaai2 and PARUL'S ENTRY IN AFSAR BITIYA

Thanks for the info but Whats spamdomain post? I will deffo watch and Interview from Kinshuk
It is also confirmed by telly chakkar

Their news are not always correct though . Like in HD, they said the main male lead would be replaced and Mrunal Jain would be the new lead . But it didn't happen actually.

I think these news agencies don't like new actors/actress. That's why , they always blame new actors/actress for low TRPs. They did the same with Sumit ( HD male lead ) , blamed him for low TRP!
Well w will see later if its confirmed or nt

Im big parulian and im glad She is back even if its show with low trps im sre Kinrul chemistry will being back their fans i jst cnt wait to see them set the screen on fire all over again
OK? anything new happenings today or any Article?
No Urshi Not yet . We all are waiting for Kinshuk's Interview in spamdomain . Letss See. 

Well w will see later if its confirmed or nt

Im big parulian and im glad She is back even if its show with low trps im sre Kinrul chemistry will being back their fans i jst cnt wait to see them set the screen on fire all over again

I big fan Parul too Parul just a darling.. I very missing Shivshakti would love her make a come back...Love to see my favorites stars Parul-Kinshuk-Shivshakti working together it worth to watch...
we r haapy bcz we r going to gt our fav jodi back after 2 yrs lol tho celebrations tho bantha hai na .  shws mein replacemnts  peheli baar nahi ho rahe hai SNS mein b gia ki replace  hui thi and they r doing good .aur yeh tho  mashaallah hamari kinrul hai tho thy will rock d shw.