Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

hint????????

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
hi

in today's episode siddhi said that she wants kunal to be around when they baby is born?

does that hint that may not happen, and siddhi leaves the city and sinal only meet post leap, kunal wont get to be with siddhi and his kids?

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156paradigmAnkitaKaranstuti123

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
that is obvious.. leap means leads separation.. so we should expect that he wont be around when the kinds are born and will on;y get to know about sidhi being alive with kids after 7 years,,,hopefully he wont re-marry .. that is again just a hope, not sure
paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
hmm actually I thought it was a hint in the opposite direction. I think that Siddhi might leave one or both babies with Kunal. 
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I too think that the purpose of twins is that both the kids will grow up separately - one with father and the other with mother!

We have been getting such misleading info from CVs and other sources that it is better to not speculate about anything
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I also have a feeling that Kunal will not be aware that twins were born. To give credibility to separation, CVs will show that Siddhi gives birth to twins, she takes one and goes away. Kunal will think she abandoned the child and went away!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigmrainbowgirl-Hima-

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Stunnerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Just wait and watch for future track
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

I also have a feeling that Kunal will not be aware that twins were born. To give credibility to separation, CVs will show that Siddhi gives birth to twins, she takes one and goes away. Kunal will think she abandoned the child and went away!

Mee too think this is what will happenConfused Kunal will misunderstand siddhi once againAngry and no one will tell him the truth in the hospital because siddhi will plead with them to keep their mouths shutDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

If the CVs want to show Kunal not trusting Siddhi they can go down this path. they would probably try and show siddhi trying to make Kunal hate her and Kunal refusing to do that. But after her delivery if she creates the impression that she abandoned their newborn baby and went away Kunal would begin hating her. Well outwardly only. Inside he'll always love her and believe against all evidence that she couldnt have abandoned their baby and him.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index