India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi yr smile can fix other prob

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
If Khushi maan jay now tht is gud for her ..today she said how can be she happy if di is not , mamiji unhappy...Payash prob...but believe me if you forgive Arnav just give yr beautiful smile than Arnav can concentrate on others and u both together can fix other problem beleive me ..wht do u think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

svaschatritsanihabhidorindakateafsuuGodhuliLogon

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
He makes her smile tomorrow...then what? Will that alleviate her pain? Will that make her hurt any less? A smile doesn't necessarily mean someone is happy. I don't blame Kushi if she doesn't want to smile or stay around ASR. Why should she get swayed by him when she believes that his mind is still set on the contract part of their marriage. Kushi managed everyones taunts before ASR put all the blame on her only because she thought ASR supported her and understood her. Now why should she try forging a relation that she believes will end on the last day of the six months?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3101855

This post explains nicely, what I'm trying to say.

Edited by Shas3 - 18 July 2012 at 4:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anj000dorindakateDeedeepa1

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
hehee.. i think so too.. she just needs to give him a cutesi smiley :) hehe... then.. he'll fix everything else around.. cuz i think even arnav noticed payash prob.. mami probs.. EVERYTHING...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuu

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
CvAngry never allow kkg to smile becos they to set the track in which asr think kkg hate him so he himself maintain distance frm her so other hand kkg think of contract n ready for good sepration roller coaster ride

Deedeepa1

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

He makes her smile tomorrow...then what? Will that alleviate her pain? Will that make her hurt any less? A smile doesn't necessarily mean someone is happy. I don't blame Kushi if she doesn't want to smile or stay around ASR. Why should she get swayed by him when she believes that his mind is still set on the contract part of their marriage. Kushi managed everyones taunts before ASR put all the blame on her only because she thought ASR supported her and understood her. Now why should she try forging a relation that she believes will end on the last day of the six months?
even Khushi said she is not naraaz and whn she was leaving she said tht she not leaving cause she is angry tht is why i said ...and v all know Arnav reminded about contract cause tht the only thing he could think tht time otherwise Khushi wouldnt stop... and now he need chance to proove tht he does love him and wants to make her for him forever

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu2012

Originally posted by Shas3

even Khushi said she is not naraaz and whn she was leaving she said tht she not leaving cause she is angry tht is why i said ...and v all know Arnav reminded about contract cause tht the only thing he could think tht time otherwise Khushi wouldnt stop... and now he need chance to proove tht he does love him and wants to make her for him forever

I know that he only said that to keep her RM. But she doesn't know that. Not only does he need to prove that he loves her, but he needs to apologize to her. Because he just said that didn't mean it when he blamed her in anger. But she still feels responsible for the sadness in RM.
Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
no not this soon

Shas3

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top