India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Picture To Burn

She held his picture in her hand wishing she had never met him.

Never loved him.

The picture fluttered in her hand as a strong gush of wind came in through the open window. It flew out of her hand landing on the place where it deserved to be.

Fireplace.

She stared endlessly at the picture burning, shriveling because of the hot flames. If it went her way, she would be ready to insert her hand in and rescue it from the conflagration, but her mind and heart failed to comply.

In no time, the fire had devoured the picture, scorching it to ashes.

She stood up trembling and slowly ascended the stairs towards her bedroom. Picking up the phone she dialed the number and stopped before pressing call.

It was the same every time. She would press in the numbers, memorized by heart and hesitate to press call.

Stuck again.

Stuck again in the thought whether he would talk to her or not. Whether he would even pick up or not.

But why was she even thinking of calling him? Didn't she just burn his picture? Then?

She ran her fingers through her hair pulling it back and wiped off her tears that stained her flawless face.

That's it.

She was not going to think about him anymore.

But who was she to stop all those flood of thoughts in her mind? Memories, good and bad, surged through her head along with shooting pain through her veins.

There is was again.

That feeling. The feeling that made her crumple to the floor. The feeling that made her bury her face in her pillow and scream as loud as she could. The feeling that made her heart feel heavy, as if it were carrying something worth a ton.

It was.

Her anguish.

And before she could stop it, her mind returned those haunting images which had screwed her life forever.

She watched as he walked towards her. In synchronization, his feet moved forward and hers back until she hit the wall behind her. Observing through the window, she could see both their chests heaving and breaths hitching.

Cupping her face, he brushed away the locks of her silky smooth hair that were resting on her cheek.

As a viewer of this sight, she suddenly felt shivers travel down her spine jolting an unknown sensation in her. A tear made its way down her visage as she kept on discerning the scene.

He leaned in gazing at her eyes which now were closed. Closing his eyes too, he leaned in, his lips hovering above hers, just an inch away.

"ASR?"

He heard from behind. His breath ceased and his heart accelerated at a fast pace. His eyes shot open and he and his mate in front of him too. Both stared at each other in wide shock, until he soon had the courage to turn around and face the speaker.

She stared at him disgust, in shock, in dismay.

"Lavanya, I can-"

"You can what ASR? Explain? Okay, go ahead. Go ahead and explain to me how you ended up in this position. In the position where you almost kissed Khushi!"she shouted out.

Shooting a glare at Khushi, Lavanya noticed the extreme discomfort on her face. Their eyes met and Lavanya turned away in repulsion.

"I don't know-" was all Arnav could manage.

"It's okay ASR," Lavanya sighed. "That was all I could expect out of you."

"Lavanya-" Arnav tried to testify.

"No its okay ASR. I know you never loved me and I was stupid to think that you did. I'm glad you've found your true love," she said with a hurt smiling glancing at both of them.

No matter how hard she tried to deny it, the truth was she was extremely hurt that night. She never expected her life to take such a turn where a day after her marriage was confirmed, it was already broken.

Hurt because it was almost as if he cheated on her.

Cheated on her right in front of her face.

She stood up trembling again and walked over to her kitchen counter to scramble through her mail again. There it was.

The wedding card.

The first time she had seen that, she was ready to rip it into pieces and burn it.

She was wrong to think that way.

She opened it to read:

Khushi Kumari Gupta Weds Arnav Singh Raizada.

14th September.

She turned around to glance at the calendar on her wall.

12th September.   

A sudden surge of energy jolted through her body and she stuffed the card back into its envelope running into her bedroom.

She took out her empty suitcases and started packing at once.

They wanted to include her in their happiness. Might as well go for their sake.

Part 2

A totally different type of story :) I hope you guys like it! I will be writing one more part to this. Please comment and like and buddy me for PMs. Index link is in my signature. Sorry if it was too short! Tongue 

~Disha~

Edited by MsDramaQueen - 21 July 2012 at 4:02pm

The following 155 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*rithuparnathepelicanspecailgirllightspinkswanSodapop313angelkhushiKushiArnavArnavKiKhushiabc55Sahunaliashaangel22maniskashevgagsyMSgayatriAllOfTheStarssdancedanceRRjuhi_ansarirowrowarshisangelDevilwaysrandom94Annu92LoveArnavKhushiZindagirocks_21DarkBecomingGurpreet1991iluvrainaartirosalinda92starandrainbowmariam42anyabellsamspriyanka09soumyakvoldemortjazzpreetdisha7malios112801Archu61ipkknd_gbdfanhuntinchildashri_loveunforgetable112Neeltaranimra21naveena_arhichetanahoodaMahi_Buttarshi1986lovebadhanluckyarnavpunya25PCdublindimple288--BumbleBee--norolimmit0905Crazy_1001shama_arnavSonam-IPKKNDmultifacetedaashshhsroldcShweta1691rparashRoshkolovemusicIPKKNDbigfandprovermeera06niania13hiddenpearl--Fatima--.Aisha.whisperervikadesigirlpaircubeKaShCrazyAneesaixrayangel_prachizobshehakshadmaloseniya55pran28671devishree.anishaa.TheCaptainhighonshowsnareshSVFatz77Kareena1994emistryHina69Dr.StrangeArshi1195surita12sanny-beautifulriyarlastdesireonetwothreetanviasarozzJammy-cutelittleangel..Shweta..daisydee425chandana.sAnupamaJYDiahhpeepliJhalak29--drama_queen--farheen75kriti_atharvbhaktiii_wallflower_JennyAvnismitarHot.Pink.Heelsrocking meenuMrsKhan-SobticurledupSaJanLuv14-Garima-jakhushisidhu285caskerJaveria3991Arjuhisisyoga23priyadivkashfulldrunkiiebabemandy15-Cheeni-jeb1GayuArnav--MISHTEE--MrDarcyfan.x-bumblebee-x.The007Shivanisarunsashasinghsnoopy84aartipartyy-.serendipity.-vandana.sagarstunning.ayeshaArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkchavvi16felicitysmoak.mishti_17Downhill

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Just read it! Loved it! La's point of view! Amazing! I miss her character! She was a good friend! Sigh...
Loved the way the OS was written!!!!!
Muah!
Haye meri jaan!

-Shweta

Edited by ShwetaSunshine - 18 July 2012 at 3:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehMsDramaQueen

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
super likeddd.:)))))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsDramaQueen

chetanahooda Senior Member
chetanahooda
chetanahooda

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
breath of fresh air!!!!Big smileBig smile

Can't wait to see what happen on the mentioned 14 !

sending you a buddy request plz accept and PM me when you update!

MsDramaQueen

WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I hope Lavanya finds the person who is meant for her. I really loved her character. After she stopped being so mean to Khushi, that is. I always thought that she would someday come back and she ad NK would get together. That would have been so awesome. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIP.LifezobshehMsDramaQueen

Zindagirocks_21 Senior Member
Zindagirocks_21
Zindagirocks_21

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I miss her in the show so much .. La and Khushi freibdshio was awesome ... The os was just Mindblowing , so different from the current story line and I liked it , in the beginning I thought oh come on arnav what did you do to Khushi now that she burned your picture lol but it was lavanya, she was so happy when they invited her to their wedding ( obviously I think lavanya is the main reason why Arhi is close to each other , because to teach her Khushi came to their house :) thanks for the pm <3

MsDramaQueen

Hot.Pink.Heels IF-Rockerz
Hot.Pink.Heels
Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Lavanya's point of view?! Nice!

MsDramaQueen

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84