Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Can a Gulity Man Love Freely???

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hey  guys, well this week  started with a bang,
  • Vickram decides to  Keep  his mouth shut , in the event that Sugni commits suicide, and live with a life time of guilt.
  • Adi will probably get  curios about the activity  in RM and go to investigate
  • Gulibiya is down but by no way  defeated, she is determined to save her Sugni from herself! 
  • Sugni is now going to  play House with Mr. Vickram, and turn her back on her mother.
 So  My thoughts :
   Can Vickram really love her freely, as he did at the beginning of it all? As of now every time he looks at her all he will be seeing  is a girl who is on the verge of suicide if she were to ever find out the truth. So by default he would either have to keep her locked up in a box so no one can get to her to influence her, or be by her side 24/7.  Every where she goes, every person she meets will be seen with suspicion, not because he doubts her but because  he is afraid she will get wind of his Secret. He will constantly be looking over his shoulder  should Reva make an appearance at his door step...
The laughing carefree side of him will be lost as now he is a man with something to hide.
  Which will lead to Sugni wanting to  find out what is it that has her TM with this look of constant terror on his face. His suspicious behavior will indeed have her asking , what happened to the man I fell in love with? where is the carefree, attentive, humorous man , who laughed at my speech, and alleviated my fears?. Is it me? Was Mother right and he is fed up of me?  This is not what I  signed up for!Cry
  So although each of them is with the person they love, my question is will they  be happy??? Guilt is something that can eat you alive, and no matter how much you love that person and want to be with them, eventually it is  the guilt that would end it!
  He made the choice  to stay quite about it all...but that  choice will carry with it  heavy consequences!!

Please share your views on how you think this  relationship would progress, if they do get married.

Edited by Vinnie79 - 18 July 2012 at 3:09pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanSandy66HillyloveJulieD-PrimaDonna-stephhhLaila2009-Azy-PutijaChalhovradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Excellent Post indeed as you have touched the deep psychological aspect of the story and how TVS is going to be able to express his love to Sugni while carrying huge undercurrent of GUILT in his psyche, in his being, in his mind, perhaps body language, in his eyes ... everywhere, and yet be able to conceal all that, so that Sugni and other family members don't even get a wind of it! Confused

So the very simple answer to your question is ... a BIG NO, a guilty man CANNOT love the love of his life freely and honestly and truthfully. From here on in he's going to have to fake a smile and looking over his shoulders, constantly afraid if he ever gets caught "cheating" if a phone convo with dhanuma is heard by a third member, now that Riwa is loose and out there in the open, like a loose cannon. And like you say, TVS is going to live in fear constantly and afraid if she will show up at the haveli.Shocked

But before I say anything further, the most welcome change in Adi came as a total but pleasant surprise, to save the day and practically save Mama's and Sugni's life. We know how TVS, jiji and Sugni all were surprised to see this side or transformation of Adi and his wonderful speech against the aweful customs that they are more than aware of. And the only way they can be eradicated is by treating a woman like a woman and NOT like a Bedni. Jiji should know that more than anybody else. Today was Adi's day of glory and what a commendable performance! StarClap

And as usual CVs have left us guessing and speculating what the new scenarios at the haveli are going to be like with the entrance of not a thakurain, but a Bedni going to play house who is not even married to TVS yet (Amu presence notwithstanding!). It seems almost certain that PSH story is going to take a big leap from now on, as so many new and unfamiliar interactions are going to come in contact and perhaps clash, esp with jiji / dhanuma.

On the other side of the movie, and as you say, Gulabiya may be down but in no way defeated ... so true, so much so that she is NOT going to rest, not even do any rai, UNTIL she exposes TVS completely. All the more power to our GULABIYA !!!! ClapStar

The emotions called GUILT and FEAR are the worse kind of emotions that can break relationships and families. And yes, these negative energies can eat you alive inside and TVS is going to be under their influence. But for how long can Sugni not be able to detect that something is terribly wrong with the Maalik she fell in love with?? Remains to be seen as to how long TVS will be able to fool her and everyone else.

Just my 5C!

Edited by radev24 - 18 July 2012 at 7:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySandy66ForeverSHINeeVinnie79-PrimaDonna-Laila2009-Azy-stephhhPutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

But before I say anything further, the most welcome change in Adi came as a total but pleasant surprise, to save the day and practically save Mama's and Sugni's life. We know how TVS, jiji and Sugni all were surprised to see this side or transformation of Adi and his wonderful speech against the aweful customs that they are more than aware of. And the only way they can be eradicated is by treating a woman like a woman and NOT like a Bedni. Jiji should know that more than anybody else. Today was Adi's day of glory and what a commendable performance! StarClap 100% agree, Adi's purpose  today  I  think was to bring back on track the original purpose of the show, which is the injustice and hardships of the bedini's. He also played a part in amplifying Vickram's guilt with his speech!  ( For  true love  aside, he is doing to  Sugni what the other Thakurs  are doing with the bedini's na?Angry) A speechless JIJI was fun to watch! LOL

And as usual CVs have left us guessing and speculating what the new scenarios at the haveli are going to be like with the entrance of not a thakurain, but a Bedni going to play house who is not even married to TVS yet (Amu presence notwithstanding!). It seems almost certain that PSH story is going to take a big leap from now on, as so many new and unfamiliar interactions are going to come in contact and perhaps clash, esp with jiji / dhanuma. Yes! They  are perfecting the art of keeping us guessing! a lot can happen in 8 days TV time...a lot of fire works to come out before then!

On the other side of the movie, and as you say, Gulabiya may be down but in no way defeated ... so true, so much so that she is NOT going to rest, not even do any rai, UNTIL she exposes TVS completely. All the more power to our GULABIYA !!!! ClapStar (GOOO GULABIYA, I love  Vickram, but  I want  Gulabiya to  expose him for her peace of mind. On a side not, you realize this is a refreshing change of the Girls mother clashing with her Son -in-Law, rather than the usual, the boy's mother clashing with her Bahu??ClapClap)

The emotions called GUILT and FEAR are the worse kind of emotions that can break relationships and families. And yes, these negative energies can eat you alive inside and TVS is going to be under their influence. But for how long can Sugni not be able to detect that something is terribly wrong with the Maalik she fell in love with?? Remains to be seen as to how long TVS will be able to fool her and everyone else.  (Waitng and watching)

Just my 5C!

After today's  episode I  am relived to see at least Sugni has the  support of at least 4 people in the  Thakur Household...(I am  counting Kuhu), as the conversation between them was a cordial friendly one!, so my fear of it becoming one of those  saas -bahu things seem to be
non -existent, we have enough of that on TV as it is!

I  hope they pay more attention to  the  social issues now,  Wonder what Hukum and company will do if Gulabiya  new occupation as a detective, stops her from doing Rai...will they  starve or get off thier Lazy  butts and  work?LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanLaila2009-Azy-stephhhPutijaChalhovpyar-ishkradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Originally posted by radev24

But before I say anything further, the most welcome change in Adi came as a total but pleasant surprise, to save the day and practically save Mama's and Sugni's life. We know how TVS, jiji and Sugni all were surprised to see this side or transformation of Adi and his wonderful speech against the aweful customs that they are more than aware of. And the only way they can be eradicated is by treating a woman like a woman and NOT like a Bedni. Jiji should know that more than anybody else. Today was Adi's day of glory and what a commendable performance! StarClap 100% agree, Adi's purpose  today  I  think was to bring back on track the original purpose of the show, which is the injustice and hardships of the bedini's. He also played a part in amplifying Vickram's guilt with his speech!  ( For  true love  aside, he is doing to  Sugni what the other Thakurs  are doing with the bedini's na?Angry) A speechless JIJI was fun to watch! LOL
Very true when I noticed a TVS even more bewildered and scared when Adi said ~ "Maa, Mamaji has every right to marry again in the absence of Maami" ... that remark raised his BP tenfold and a heightened sight of guilt all over his face .. but what an acting to express a hard emotion like that! And speaking of Jiji, more she's put in the corner, the better. More she loses her arguments, better for the dramas to intensify!
And as usual CVs have left us guessing and speculating what the new scenarios at the haveli are going to be like with the entrance of not a thakurain, but a Bedni going to play house who is not even married to TVS yet (Amu presence notwithstanding!). It seems almost certain that PSH story is going to take a big leap from now on, as so many new and unfamiliar interactions are going to come in contact and perhaps clash, esp with jiji / dhanuma. Yes! They  are perfecting the art of keeping us guessing! a lot can happen in 8 days TV time...a lot of fire works to come out before then!
Fireworks, more tamasha, more conflicts and arguments, maybe some cliffhangers in TV time, as long as I dont have to encounter the hateful face of dhanuma and her big black bindi!OuchAngryWink

On the other side of the movie, and as you say, Gulabiya may be down but in no way defeated ... so true, so much so that she is NOT going to rest, not even do any rai, UNTIL she exposes TVS completely. All the more power to our GULABIYA !!!! ClapStar (GOOO GULABIYA, I love  Vickram, but  I want  Gulabiya to  expose him for her peace of mind. On a side not, you realize this is a refreshing change of the Girls mother clashing with her Son -in-Law, rather than the usual, the boy's mother clashing with her Bahu??ClapClap)
Yes, interesting observation where the tables have turned from saas-bahu (cant stand them anywayAngry) to saas-damaad (had to think of the combo for a sec!Wink). We all crazy about "OUR" Vikram inspite of knowing what a baaad boy he has been, perhaps 1st time on the small screen, all coz of VB's original charming and captivating personality!
G WILL expose TVS with her "durga-shakti" for her peace of mind but also remove Sug's blindfolds and see her lover's true colors.

The emotions called GUILT and FEAR are the worse kind of emotions that can break relationships and families. And yes, these negative energies can eat you alive inside and TVS is going to be under their influence. But for how long can Sugni not be able to detect that something is terribly wrong with the Maalik she fell in love with?? Remains to be seen as to how long TVS will be able to fool her and everyone else.  (Waitng and watching)

After today's  episode I  am relived to see at least Sugni has the  support of at least 4 people in the  Thakur Household...(I am  counting Kuhu), as the conversation between them was a cordial friendly one!, so my fear of it becoming one of those  saas -bahu things seem to be
non -existent, we have enough of that on TV as it is!

I  hope they pay more attention to  the  social issues now,  Wonder what Hukum and company will do if Gulabiya  new occupation as a detective, stops her from doing Rai...will they  starve or get off thier Lazy  butts and  work?LOLLOLLOL
Yes, big relief to see that JIJI is outvoted and majority is on Sugni's side as she needs all sorts of support she can muster and get to eventually win jiji's heart.  Yes, Adi speaking so vehemently about the ugly customs and social stigma and abhorant culture, and the inhuman plight of the girls, is perhaps the start of expanding in full swing the very purpose this serial attracted me in the first place. Lets see how GFN group stops holding those playing cards in their hands when they find no angoori and murga in their plates! After all, Sherlock Gulabiya Holmes ne kamar jo kass li hai, and going all out on her warpath.

Edited by radev24 - 18 July 2012 at 8:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeVinnie79

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

What amazing posts on this thread...I cannot do justice or add more to them. I just want to add that in my view TVS is going to have a heck of a hard time enjoying himself with Reva on the loose and Gulabiya determined to find her. However, he has Sugni in his fist and at the same time his guilt is killing him because he has in essence ruined her life by hiding the truth. Now he cannot tell her because it will literally kill her.  His guilt weighs to heavily on his conscience. As Radev said so well, guilty and fear will eat him away and at this relationship...

But before that happens, let us have LOTS of Sugni Vikram scenes since we're not going to see them together once the truth is revealed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanVinnie79-Azy-pyar-ishkradev24

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
OOOHHH Laila i just hope you are proved wrong and SugVi do not get separated, for a short while maybe but not through the whole serial.  Especially with Vikram telling her "Pyar bahut badi cheez hain uske aage sach, jhoot sab chota pad jata hain"  and Sugni's words to Adi that we love just once and that love dies only with our death. Hope she remembers these words when she has to take a decision.

What commendable expressions by SugVi.  Vikram and his guilt written all over his face.  Sugni and her sadness at having to leave her Mother whom she loved the most.  The choice for her was very difficult.

Hope this cat and mouse game gets over fast it is becoming too much of a tension.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanstephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

But before that happens, let us have LOTS of Sugni Vikram scenes since we're not going to see them together once the truth is revealed.

NOOO plzzz dont say like that it breaks my heart into pieces...Cry

a short separation is ok but "not going to see them together" is really hard to imagine. For me they r ideal jodi n the lead pair of PSH...the soul of the dramaHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

OOOHHH Laila i just hope you are proved wrong and SugVi do not get separated, for a short while maybe but not through the whole serial.  Especially with Vikram telling her "Pyar bahut badi cheez hain uske aage sach, jhoot sab chota pad jata hain"  and Sugni's words to Adi that we love just once and that love dies only with our death. Hope she remembers these words when she has to take a decision.

What commendable expressions by SugVi.  Vikram and his guilt written all over his face.  Sugni and her sadness at having to leave her Mother whom she loved the most.  The choice for her was very difficult.

Hope this cat and mouse game gets over fast it is becoming too much of a tension.

totally agree with you

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index