India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I <3 this serial - Questions...

Bushi786 Groupbie
Bushi786
Bushi786

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

After watching the Maha episode for the millionth time cos im in love i have a few things on my mind which hopefully someone could help me out and answer...

1) This scene wasent in the Maha episode but it appears that Arnav and Khushi now share a bed, im kinda disappointed as to why they tip-toed around this and not worked it into the storyline cos they made such a big deal EVRY time Arnav threw her off the bed or even out his room and all the yelling blah blah blah so they have clearly made some progress (even though its baby steps) but its been totally overlooked it would have lovely to see the awkward/lovey dovey/will he? wont she? scene between them both kinda like the one Suraj and Sandyha had (as much as they were good in that scene our Arnav and Khushi would carry it off SO much better)

2) Why does Khushi not wear Arnavs moms kangan anymore, i noticed this a while ago and they have still not made an appearance and no-one has mentioned them at all, surely theyr sentimental

3) Why is the Shyam situation being hidden from Buaji, Garima and Babuji? They are one big family now so how long do they think they could keep this a secret from them, i understand they dont want them to know as they might be embarressed etc but NO-ONE noticing hes gone and spoken about is just strange, Payal their own daughter doesnt even seem to have much of a relationship with them, they never seem to speak to her unless shes whinging about her problems (coz no-one else in the world has problems) do both Payal and Khushi not see the outcome of keeping silent!!...no neighbours or nosey parkers have came enquiring either (they may not have had made an apperance for the fear of mighty ASR though after he put them in their place at the muh dikahi)

4) Anjali is so full of questions and behaving rather odd but what i find even odder is the fact she hasent once spoken to NK to question him about what he knows and what role he had in the rescue mission, infact no-one in the family has even mentioned it to him not even his Bua

5) Last but not least where the hell is Mamaji?????

I just feel sometimes CVs drag out the most bboring aspects of this show and give some moments too much importance but rush through other incidents and dont tie up loose ends, this makes me sad...however reguardless of that did i mention io love this serial!!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S.ArshiGodhuliLogon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top