Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

DOTW :Lets Discuss Palak Issue (Page 2)

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
great post Thumbs Up
It's quite a tricky situation for Aarti but i felt she should have been more accomodating with Ansh. At least speak to him about it and explain why she's doing all this for Palak. Yes, Yash should take up Ansh's cause so Aarti won't have divided attention between the two kids. It would really be unfair for Ansh if he will not have anyone support him.
Regarding Palak accepting Aarti as her mother, i feel she will but not as absorbed as her younger sister is because she is more aware of her sorroundings (and with the ever present Buaji, children can easily be influenced at any point). The relationship will be improved enough for Palak to have her confidence back.
I don't have kids of my own but i do have a lot of nieces and nephews and i observe some as too shy or silent. The boisterous one, i usually play with them and the shy ones, i try to "carry" them while playing with the more engaging ones. I always keep an extra eye on the shy ones as they  often move away. If i feel they don't want to be in the group, i take them somewhere or do things more to their liking. To me, conversation with children always helps them to open up moreSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Lovely DOTW !! Everyone were correct in their POV !!Clap

Aarti as a mother making justice to all the 3 kids !! But here in this particular track shez more cared for palak !! This doesn't mean shez leaving ansh behind!! Shez juzz keeping her efforts for palak to gain confidence !!

I personally feel Aarti should console Ansh first for which reason shez behind Palak and make him understand the fact that palak has a stage fright and shez gonna make her overcome those fears!! Aarti must concern ansh as being her brother he should also support palak in this aspect and let her gain confidence !! And convey him that she'll definetly write a speech for him too !! If this was clear to ansh he never feel hez left out by his mom !! Thats it from me...

But as per the promo...Ansh feel insecure and asks his papa to help him...So Yash bump over here and help Ansh...Hence competition grew b/w Yash and Aarti 

COLOGY IF-Rockerz
COLOGY
COLOGY

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I second everyone's opinion...I don wish to write about what Aarya has to
do n all.
But I'm happy with palak - Ansh scenario ...which brings Aarthi more closer to Payal n Yash and I'm eagerly looking forward to Yash-Ansh
bonding( which I really enjoy watching ).
Once palak succeeds in debate competition ...she s bound to have
positive opinion on Aarthi .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index