Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

This Week the Main Focus is on Palak  so this DOTW too is based on Palak's case Big smile

Palak lacks confidence , competitive spirit and is suffering from stage fright ... Aarti decides to take up Palak's case and help her out so that she can win this debate competition but in the process Ansh is feeling left out Ouch...

Its a complex situation for Aarti here because if she supports Palak in the competition , then Anshj will feel left out and if she supports Ansh , then Palak will never get her confidence back Ermm...

So based on this above scenario  , what I want to know from you all is

1) What Should Aarti do in this case where Ansh does not feel left out and Palak too can get her confidence back  ??

2) Should Yash come in Aarti's support and take up Ansh's case so that Aarti can continue with Palak mission ?

3) Will Palak finally accept Aarti as her mother if she wins this debate competition with Aarti's help ?? What if she looses to Ansh ?? then will Aarti b put under scanner again ?? Ouch

4 ) In the end will Palak get her confidence back ??

5)  Last but not the least I want to know everyone's general opinion on this Palak case ? How will you as a mother deal with your child if she is suffering from this similar problem of stage fright and lack of confidence ?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-darrishnirmalac99leenarana42smileymj10-AarYaholic-kholitacssudhashubhika124ZsterRosegafulu14..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW :Lets Discuss Palak Issue" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Well...,Jyoti..,

First of all..,I am not a mother,not even married as yet...,LOLI am teenager living life on the edgeWink...                                                                                   But palak problem can only be solve if someone help her through it..., Aarti is doing a great job with helping..,But ansh is feeling left out, poor things doesn't understand the reason...,but i think if yash support aarti in her decision and take ansh side then he probably wont feel left out atleast he will know someone is giving attention...

On the other...,if aarti try to help palak with this competition and she doesn't win,Confused then palak will be heartbroken again...,and might never be able to trust aarti again... But if  palak  wins this competition..,then maybe she MIGHT accept aarti as her  mom but it will be hard for her...but in end she will gain confidence..,Smile

Edited by Amanda_18 - 18 July 2012 at 3:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42kholitajyoti06

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
#2 yash is very gentle n supportive personality so he will care for cute baby ansh

leenarana42kholitajyoti06

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
I wish Yash noticed the little conversation that took place between Ansh&Aarti..
I want Yash to do what Aarti is doing. It's okay for Aarti to take care of the entire Sindhiya family [Excluding BuaAngry] but wouldn't it be nice if Yash looked at Ansh instead of his own daughters..
Idk At times I get annoyed when he doesn't give any attention to Ansh, like in yesterdays episode.
Anyway, yeah I want Yash taking part in this pleaseLOL

Don't know about the rest...

Regarding the last question.
I'm not a mother..HELL NO!! ROFL and I Don't want to be. But Looking at what Aarti did with Palak, I think one would do the same...

Sadiie x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitajyoti06

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

As for my own POV, 
Aarti should continue her mission to get back the confidence of Palak w/o disregarding Ansh as well... Maybe she should explain also to Ansh and let him understand the reason why she's doing it for Palak...
And with the help of Yash, Ansh will never feel that he's left out... They might solve the problem, if both of them support each other...

If Palak won the competition, maybe Aarti might easily bring back her trust and confidence .. But if she lose, for sure she will be sad or angry, but Aarti must let her understand and explain it further with the help of Yash...
They may explain that whoever won the competition, either Ansh or Palak, they should still be happy coz at least they have tried, and they are family... And the success of one, is the success of the whole family..

So, Aarti and Yash should take part for both kids and in both situation...

As a mother of a 5 yr old son, I will do what Aarti did to Palak. Coz I myself experienced that same stage fright when I was young, so I will tell Him what I did in order to gain that confidence...

Hope this will make sense...Smile

Edited by smileymj10 - 19 July 2012 at 12:28am

kholitajyoti06

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
It's such a tough issue because we are dealing with family dynamics, Palak already had preconceived notions about step moms and it's hard to overcome that, and while ansh loves yash, he is now sharing his mom...and he's feeling left out.

Best solution probably for Aarti and Yash to take the kids on holiday without the whole scindiya family so that way they canall bond as a unit...

kholitajyoti06

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I know this is really filmy but I hope both tie for first place!

sukhjeetkholitajyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@Saddie :I m sure Yash will come to know about Ansh feeling left out and then will support Ansh because thats what the new promo suggests Big smile..so it will b Palak-Aarti vs Ansh-Yash Tongue

@All :Its lovely to hear out all your views on Palak issue .. will love to hear more views Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.