India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

nk and arnav full on episode

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
wow loved today's episode specially nk and arnav,first sari scene omg what was that asr full on attitude the way he was going on and on about sari how he bought his fav colour and you have to wear omg i choked my coffee he is cracking me up,poor guy then khushi said one line'you couldn't buy smile for me'then surrender and threw sari and went to nk his best buddy nowadays omg their convo was so funny i tell you,i am enjoying this nk forcefully trying to help arnav to woo khushi though he wants or not ,all other relations are having problem everyone is sad and having tension but nk and arnav are the only saviours in this tensionful situation i tell you,and what is khushi actually thinking she is angry with arnav or not as i can see she is not angry with him but still she is angry that he said all those things and she thinks she is reason for everyone's tension,payal akash omg what a married life,last scene uff arnav expressions and nk asked him about their old memories and he started on and on all those situations nk was same as me ok this is not lovestory its thriller and horror story and arnav was enjoying it that omg how crazy we were with eachother but still fell in love aww so cute that smile,now what is he planning to do now trying to act crazy like khushi to bring smile on her face ok lets see and what about khushi what is she trying to do with payal akash ,i thought she will take arnav's help to patch up between them let's see,hope tomorrow everyone will so to mandir and arshi will be alone at home

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suba1980

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top