India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya can you throw a tantrum plzzzx

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
how long Khushi will have to share screen time with Hi,I am a great fan of the show.i am huge Sanaya fan.Her beauty,her acting,her elegance...is just awesome.For me her Khushi feels so real,so lively ,so girlnext door.
She is the reason I watch this show.She potrays Khushi so well,we the fans can connect to her onscreen persona.
 Sanaya even carried the show on her shoulders when male lead was absent.She is such a fantastic actress,she did a great job.That too without any fussSmile
Now since last few days A certain someone from ipkknd team is giving statements like Anjali was parallel lead tooDeadreally?
We the fans never watched it for Arnav Anjali relationshipLOL
We always watched it for arshi intensity,arshi romance & arshi rabbi ves.
This show didn't become popular because of Anjali Arnav rakhi scenes.
This show became popular because of mindblowing arshi chemistry.
We liked brother sister scenes ...we thought it's such a nice storyline.
But why we got hooked is not a secret.I swear by GOD ,it has nothing to do with so called parallel leadLOL
I know ,I am not as smart as a certain someone on twitter but still I understand,everyone is part of the success.We the fans do understand need & value of all the actors working in ipkknd.Even Lakshmi has a role to playLOLWe appreciate that.When a show becomes popular & groundbreaking everyone from the team gets the credit.
But we can't take away the special credit Sanaya deserves Clap
Anyone who watched her in MJHT knows she is hell of an actress.gunjan & Khushi are two totally opposite characters.She has done justice to both the roles.
Her onscreen persona & offscreen sweetness has made her our princessHeart
Since last few weeks we have gotten info about a strange thing.
The thing is watching the show for 1 year we didn't know Khushi was not the only female lead in the show.LOLR u kidding me?R we that dumb?
How can threatening the PH to  increase your show time & convert your role from side character into parallel lead  make you main lead?It's everyone's right to ask for promotion at workplace ,I do the same thing tooSmile
But calling Sanaya "one of the leads" isn't going down very well with us ,Sanaya fans.
when someone has worked as hard as Sanaya it saddens us to know she is not the Only female lead.
She is Just one of the leadsAngryWhat the...
How annoying can it get?
Sanaya is the only female lead for us...period...
Success of ipkknd is because of arshi...because of their breathtaking chemistry...
Ipkknd is nothing without Sanaya& Barun...
All other acors are doing great job...but show can go on with or without side characters
I am requesting Sanaya to please throw a tantrum& threaten PH to leave the show...If she is not called as the only female lead in the show..& given enough screen time for her Khushi...
This is the only trick that works I guess...Wink
Plz share your views...respectful disagreement is always welcome...
Not again...CryHow long Sanaya should take it???Imean Arnav Anjali scenes are getting as long as arshi scenes...if only cvs would listen to us...or may be if only Sanaya can throw a tantrum...things would have been different...sigh

Edited by sonapari - 20 July 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitzmamgainnsaddafmahmood

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top