Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hahahaha lol yes yes after they get married only ! I would have completed my engineeering by then that is looking at the pace of their love story. ðŸ¤£
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Huma-

Rofl@ Salary to eat 🤣😆

haan yaar.. aisa la raha tha that i'll clap and she'll fly.😆
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Aakanksha_7

@keshu:no no dat song is nt suitable fr them...havent u heard d startin of dat song🤣

arey heard that song ... but we can change the lyrics to suit ovi n savita😆🤣
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AquaNymph

but she is doin 1 more serial...n have to wear backless blouses der so she is maintainin...
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

obvsly she has to maintain na she is wearin backless blouses in oder serial...n hv more role in dn pr
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach.

Hahahaha lol yes yes after they get married only ! I would have completed my engineeering by then that is looking at the pace of their love story. ðŸ¤£

hehehe.. still i'm ready to wait forever...
because we all love ArVi inspite of no besharam scenes between them.. like they show in cinevistaas shows like DMG and D3 where girl trips and hero falls and the meaningless eyelocks and yeah hero pinning the heroine to the wall and most famous hero and heroine almost going to kiss (which will be dragged for four minutes with heroine aankhen bandh aur muh aage) pathetic in the name of romance.

arvi's pure romance can be seen in shirt da button song where there is not even a single trace of vulgarity.. it's all innocence between them.
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Perfectly described, Tich !

They're so opposite to PriDa no ? 
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail

because we all love ArVi inspite of no besharam scenes between them.. like they show in cinevistaas shows like DMG and D3 where girl trips and hero falls and the meaningless eyelocks and yeah hero pinning the heroine to the wall and most famous hero and heroine almost going to kiss (which will be dragged for four minutes with heroine aankhen bandh aur muh aage) pathetic in the name of romance.

arvi's pure romance can be seen in shirt da button song where there is not even a single trace of vulgarity.. it's all innocence between them.

so true...i meant bacha aftr marriage nly ha
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aakanksha_7

obvsly she has to maintain na she is wearin backless blouses in oder serial...n hv more role in dn pr

then why doesnt she quit PR.. she and vishnu look horrible together onscreen..
i cant bear vishnu's flirty attitude with his maai..
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

@bold ðŸ¤£ mere moonh ki baat chinli ... all this almost kiss stuffs and dupatta girna just makes me go🤪 ... n dupatta toh gale mein rope ki tarah lagate hai and when that dupatta comes off they remember their sharam😆