Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

New Promo: Varsha & Soham (Page 5)

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Today's episode Archana is already feeling sorry for Varsha...She not a single time owned the blame to herself for giving Soham to Varsha..

Sulochana had a nerve to fill her daughter's ears against Savita...Savita has given facts to Ovi-Teju and that was after Teju found the picture...Savita did not volunteer this info abt Soham...If Archana has issues why does she not go and talk to manav and Savita directly instead of talking to Sulo abt it? 

How does Archana live with herself with the grave mistakes she has made for losing her marriage and children..All her doing and no one else..she is trying to blame Varsha for it?  Varsha did not even want Soham but Archana kept insisting she was alright and she gave Soham to Varsha by practically snatching him out of Manav's  hand..

Gosh when will this woman own upto her own mistake...Why is she talking to her mother who is so biased and has convoluted facts in her brain..

Varsha Di Sulo had crossed ALL limits today. Whenever something happens to Archu at the D home the 1st person she goes to is her mother she shud have went to Manav and discuss with him what was going on. Ovi-Teju were right when they were blasting her especially when Teju said we were taken away from you because aaji was afraid you would do something bad with us. Archu says she's never going to forgive Varsha. 1st of all I know she's going to forgive her just a few of Varsha's fake tears and that makes Archu melt and 2nd of all Archu has no right to blame Varsha before blaming her she needs to scold herself it was more her mistake for what happened to Soham.

Sulo is extremely unfair. To her Archu can never ever be wrong and she said Manav blamed u for what happened to Soham. Who wouldn't? She not only gave Soham to Varsha but persuaded Varsha to have him during the party. I can't believe even after Varsha kidnapped Soham and Soham hadn't returned for 18 years Archu still feels 0 guilt for her actions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23-Swetha-

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvrr

I don't think Varsha lost her memory.I think she is hiding her and Soham's  real identity .I hope Archana and Manav never forgive her and Later Archana ,Manav,Ovi ,Teju all togther make  Soham a  good man.

I agree pvrr but Manav shud never forgive Varsha or Archana for Soham getting kidnapped. Archana shud never forgive herself for what she did. Her parents(especially Sulo) kept assuring her that she did nothing wrong and stop accusing herself. What I don't understand is why Archu was saying it feels so bad to hear Ovi-Teju accusing her so much for what occured with Soham she still thinks she is nowhere wrong.

Edited by bhallarox - 19 July 2012 at 7:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Today's episode Archana is already feeling sorry for Varsha...She not a single time owned the blame to herself for giving Soham to Varsha..

Sulochana had a nerve to fill her daughter's ears against Savita...Savita has given facts to Ovi-Teju and that was after Teju found the picture...Savita did not volunteer this info abt Soham...If Archana has issues why does she not go and talk to manav and Savita directly instead of talking to Sulo abt it? 

How does Archana live with herself with the grave mistakes she has made for losing her marriage and children..All her doing and no one else..she is trying to blame Varsha for it?  Varsha did not even want Soham but Archana kept insisting she was alright and she gave Soham to Varsha by practically snatching him out of Manav's  hand..

Gosh when will this woman own upto her own mistake...Why is she talking to her mother who is so biased and has convoluted facts in her brain..

Varsha Di Sulo had crossed ALL limits today. Sulo is a sample of degrading ungrateful MIL..Apni beti ki shaadi barbaad kar di aur ab jo kuchh bhi bacha kucha hai ArMan ke marriage me uska wo bhavishya bigad rahi hai. Whenever something happens to Archu at the D home the 1st person she goes to is her mother she shud have went to Manav and discuss with him what was going on. Ovi-Teju were right when they were blasting her especially when Teju said we were taken away from you because aaji was afraid you would do something bad with us. Archu says she's never going to forgive Varsha. 1st of all I know she's going to forgive her just a few of Varsha's fake tears and that makes Archu melt and 2nd of all Archu has no right to blame Varsha before blaming her she needs to scold herself it was more her mistake for what happened to Soham.  I was so shocked to hear her say she gave Soham to Varsha due to him not feeling well for few minutes...That is not how we saw or remember..And she truly believes she had no part in Soham's taken by Varsha and possibly being dead...She has more love and softness for her maika and she overlooks all their faults...Bolti kuchh hai aur karti kuchh aur hai...Angry  How is there a MU between her and Manav abt Soham ConfusedEmbarrassed
Sulo is extremely unfair. Unfair and ungrateful AngryAngry To her Archu can never ever be wrong and she said Manav blamed u for what happened to Soham. Who wouldn't? She not only gave Soham to Varsha but persuaded Varsha to have him during the party. I can't believe even after Varsha kidnapped Soham and Soham hadn't returned for 18 years Archu still feels 0 guilt for her actions.  THat is the epitomy of being in denial and selfrighteous...She is not only selfrighteous but narcicist too...Sulo owes so much to Manav...Sulo did not stop Archu from taking Manav to court and right now she is doing the same...Never has told Archu what she is doing wrong...Instead of zipping her mouth shut or telling Archana to go talk to Manav, she is feeding wrong biased info in archana's brain against not only Savita but Ovi-Tej and Manav...Mother should tell her own blood when they are wrong and show them the right path...I pity Archana today for being such a selfish person...She loves her maika over her own husband and children...Gosh she makes me feel like I want to throw up DeadDisapprove  How could a mother do this to her own family..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 July 2012 at 8:18pm

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhallarox

Varsha Di Sulo had crossed ALL limits today. Sulo is a sample of degrading ungrateful MIL..Apni beti ki shaadi barbaad kar di aur ab jo kuchh bhi bacha kucha hai ArMan ke marriage me uska wo bhavishya bigad rahi hai. Whenever something happens to Archu at the D home the 1st person she goes to is her mother she shud have went to Manav and discuss with him what was going on. Ovi-Teju were right when they were blasting her especially when Teju said we were taken away from you because aaji was afraid you would do something bad with us. Archu says she's never going to forgive Varsha. 1st of all I know she's going to forgive her just a few of Varsha's fake tears and that makes Archu melt and 2nd of all Archu has no right to blame Varsha before blaming her she needs to scold herself it was more her mistake for what happened to Soham.  I was so shocked to hear her say she gave Soham to Varsha due to him not feeling well for few minutes...That is not how we saw or remember..And she truly believes she had no part in Soham's taken by Varsha and possibly being dead...She has more love and softness for her maika and she overlooks all their faults...Bolti kuchh hai aur karti kuchh aur hai...Angry  How is there a MU between her and Manav abt Soham ConfusedEmbarrassed
Sulo is extremely unfair. Unfair and ungrateful AngryAngry To her Archu can never ever be wrong and she said Manav blamed u for what happened to Soham. Who wouldn't? She not only gave Soham to Varsha but persuaded Varsha to have him during the party. I can't believe even after Varsha kidnapped Soham and Soham hadn't returned for 18 years Archu still feels 0 guilt for her actions.  THat is the epitomy of being in denial and selfrighteous...She is not only selfrighteous but narcicist too...Sulo owes so much to Manav...Sulo did not stop Archu from taking Manav to court and right now she is doing the same...Never has told Archu what she is doing wrong...Instead of zipping her mouth shut or telling Archana to go talk to Manav, she is feeding wrong biased info in archana's brain against not only Savita but Ovi-Tej and Manav...Mother should tell her own blood when they are wrong and show them the right path...I pity Archana today for being such a selfish person...She loves her maika over her own husband and children...Gosh she makes me feel like I want to throw up DeadDisapprove  How could a mother do this to her own family..Embarrassed

There is no MU between Manav-Archu abt Soham. Archu caused the MU by herself. Sulo accused Savita of filling Ovi-Teju's ears when only Savita told them the facts. She had not twisted any facts around but just told her grandkids everything the way it occurred. Yes Archu gave up Soham on purpose she never was against Soham being given to Varsha. The day Manav was about to sign the adoption papers for Soham to be Satish and Varsha's and Archu stopped the adoption that was just one of her fake acts to show how much she loves Soham because later despite knowing what Varsha was capable of doing she still gave Soham to her. Actually Varsha said once at Ovi-Tej's 1st b day party to Archu that I don't want to have Soham but Archu went over to Manav and snatched Soham away from him w/o his consent. All poor Manav had to do was just stay quiet when Archu was giving Soham away. And still she thinks she is not wrong.

BTW another thing today Sulo accused Manav of wanting to divorce Archana after the court case she did against Manav and her giving Soham away. Manav did not want to divorce Archana it was Savita who sent divorce papers but for a good reason to protect her family. But in fact Manav let her come to Canada along with the family despite what she had done to him he still let her come along but she did not want to come to Canada with him. And even if Manav did want to divorce Archana it's a good enough reason to want to divorce her ater all she did.

Sulo is very ungrateful and selfish. Everything Manav has done for her like bringing her to their home when she was at the ashram, buying the K house back for her even after getting slapped he still did so much for her and she seems to have forgotten all that. She seems to remember perfectly fine the times when Manav scolded Archu or told her off for her mistakes but is unable to remember all the favors he had doneLOL

Edited by bhallarox - 19 July 2012 at 9:33pm

Dabulls23

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
thx for sharing

Go to top