Uttaran
Uttaran

Frustration at it's peak! (Page 2)

jessi14315 Senior Member
jessi14315
jessi14315

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJPJ

True, I'm also frustrated with this track when nani taunts Damini and Ichcha and Jogi trying to set it right and again Divya and nani getting angry with him for that. Now Meethi, Kanha, and Surabhi are also added in the list for nani to taunt. Can't anyone of them be bold? What's wrong with them? They are successful business people in life still they are sooo weak in front of nani. Why??Angry

Actually you spoke my mind . . why is it ichcha always deserve only crying and cv's love to make Nani always twist the truth and group people against ichcha. . . usually people watch serial for relaxing but uttaran just shoots up my blood pressure esp everyone is hellbent in bashing ichcha . . I only follow uttaran as I am veecha fan and having a little hope of veecha union . . cv's love to make Nani always win and they don't know the meaning of positivity. .

Edited by jeffy - 19 July 2012 at 7:14am

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Good post @watchserial .

Thankfully dont watch the show, I watch an awesome show at lifeok at 10.

Its horrific the way the CVs show everyone being silent about past. Jogi never tells the whole story to Mukta. Divya is selfish and dumb. Naani continues her nautanki game of spinning false stories & brain-washing n no one stops her. Ugh. Damini has not lost her slave mentality.

Uttran -watching is injurious to health.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi14315

nerulala IF-Rockerz
nerulala
nerulala

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
 i hope meethi speaks up! Angry
tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
no i think opposite to all of u...sorry as i say sometym story drag but not always...

Go to top